Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:25:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade Bitcoin?  (Read 124 times)
mymycenter (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:29:13 PM

1. A bank card such as Vietcombank (recommended), ACB, ... and must have Internet Banking function to pay online. To do this, just go to the bank to find the support desk and say "I want to make a bank card with Internet Banking function" that you will be supported to quickly
2. Create wallets on the exchange such as Binance, Bittrex, LiveCoin, CoinExchange to send Bitcoin on it.
3. Once you have sent Bitcoin to the trading platform then you will use Bitcoin to buy other Altcoin types, in parallel you need to study and research the technical analysis, you can go to google typing the phrase like "trade coin technical analysis", "trade coin guide", ....
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:30:35 PM

Bitcoin is the best for trade because bitcoin is the currency of crypto. If you trade then you can use in bitcoin and use in exchange site such as bittrex,polonix, binance,cryptopia and etc. I also doing bittrex in trade so bittrex is the for trade. so i like in bttrex.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

and must have Internet Banking function to pay online. To do this,
the function of iternet bakig sagat medukug us utukmelakukan payment for bitcoi buyers very quickly ,, for the pedagag ii memag very in need ,, for some reason that said that traders really need ease to transact ,, sugguh will become a kemudaha in bertrasaksi if fitur fitur internet banking we have
SuperSayan

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:34:50 PM

Very happy to see vietnam stay here!!
I'm a vietnam person if you want to disscus some thing please contact me Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: