Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My new trading strategy, what's yours?  (Read 678 times)
fastlan

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Mike

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

if anyone is looking for a way to keep up with bitcoin trading crazyness like myself try this app it keeps me up to speed with my trades...http://d22992qex7ok3kfx7x3cd4pnfq.hop.clickbank.net/ great for busy people like myself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

Buying and holding coins is not as profitable as it was used to be.
Thus, I decided to be working and investing in promising ICOs.
Once the ICO is over I normally sell all the coins/tokens.

I recently discovered, few weeks after the ICO the value of coins/tokens normally drop by a minimum of 30% - so that is my entry level again.
Meaning once I noticed that, I'll just go ahead and rebuy the same coins/tokens at cheaper rates. By doing that, I can make lots of profits.
Share with us what you think about my latest strategy, thanks Smiley

i think all the trader doing that strategy already if the coins is has alot of potential its realy good to buy in the dip as always and addition of your strategy if your in ico if the price of the coin is up sell 80% of the coin and buy in the dip so you call have more holding coins or take the capital  put in another coin.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

I have good trading strategy but some don’t like because it is long term holding strategy but I am sure it is pure profitable strategy, you have to be a cool mind and buy good coins on the lowest price when market goes lowest trend and then sell on at high price with the market high prices and have too much wait in this strategy until the market will go at their high price,
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:24:13 AM

Yes that right, for newbie in day trading really hard to make consistent profit, so by make investment in ICO actually give more opportunity to get more profit because many price of token since ICO increasing alot even up to 30 times just in a few month.
you also take on a lot more risk when you invest that way , a lot of coins are already proven in a way that they at least won't scam you. most ico's aren't around for that long , so you have no idea if they will deliver what they promise. because if 30x is so easy if you say why do people still invest in normal coins.
BossiG

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:09:16 AM

I prefer crypto margin trading with leverage 10/20;
1.Positions should not contain more than 1/5 of your trading equity --> avoiding complete loss of whole equity in case of liquidation
2.MOST IMPORTANT: No FOMO, No FUD --> You have to take every profit thats possible,  I prefer 5%, its enough really; you can trade up to 50 positions in a hour
3.Dont forget its a matter of Luck, too. If the price level raises a bit, you can't work anymore with the open short position for example. You have to spontaneous create a plan, or stay with your routine plan, how to handle the endangered position. --> in that time you can open another 1/5 of your equity.

I realized about 2200€ with 250€ within 3 days, after that a mixture of FOMO and FUD ripped my hard worked money of my poor student hands:D Cheesy Grin Undecided
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

I recently discovered, few weeks after the ICO the value of coins/tokens normally drop by a minimum of 30% - so that is my entry level again.
Meaning once I noticed that, I'll just go ahead and rebuy the same coins/tokens at cheaper rates. By doing that, I can make lots of profits.

I guess this is a quite effective strategy. The post ICO drop has become quite a constant. I wonder which sense it still have for people to buy tokens at ICOs...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:18:57 PM

Actually, each of us has different strategies which will depends on how we are going to deal it. On my opinion, gathering enough informations and set an calculated amount that you expected in trading process but somehow due to the gas is too expensive we need to pump again so that we can get a huge profit. Also, musch better wait in perfect time as long as you always updated on the value of coin you wish for to trade.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:43:10 PM

Being a bounty hunter for a dozen of times. Usually ico hunters like you,  dumps the token once it enters the markets.  Once the price drops to 30% dont buy,  wait for the ICO to pay its bounty hunters,  this would crash the price again upto 60%..Then observe if it is time to rebuy the coin on its dip.

apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:00:01 AM

All strategy not 100% perpect and accurate, all strategy should be include best risk management. My trading startegy is split the money in to each 50% for day trading and others 50% for swing trading. When i buy coins for day trading i decide it depend on the technical analysis, and when i buy coins for swing trading i chooce it base on fundamental analysis.

KevinJogn

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:13:30 AM

Because of this strategy, the prices for ICO tokens are also falling))
masudginanjar

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:32:45 PM

it's lucky to buy coins at ICO because of the many bonuses and bonuses can be almost 75%. but ICO it is ALtcoins who have not list in the market. and the listing does not know when it will be blocked.

but I hope there is no failure in the ICO, let everyone not lose from the ICO.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:23:56 PM

it's lucky to buy coins at ICO because of the many bonuses and bonuses can be almost 75%. but ICO it is ALtcoins who have not list in the market. and the listing does not know when it will be blocked.

but I hope there is no failure in the ICO, let everyone not lose from the ICO.
Since I don't have much time to do trading so my strategy is so simple that everyone knows as I am just only doing short term trading, and that is to buy at low price and to sell it at its high price and for sure a lot of us here are doing this simple way to go on trading.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:08:33 AM

I am currently trading almost the same as you, I bought some ico and became a participant of bounty campaign to get the tokens I bought as much as I can so I can get more profit from when investing in ICO and ldari bounty campaign results.

birzh0

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:43:27 AM

nobody distribute profitable strategy in this way. It means: it is not working at all / it is not working always. i dont think that successfull investors drop their minds to help others. for free.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:15:40 AM

My trading strategy is to buy during this downtrend, as the market goes down even more, i would buy more. This strategy would be useful, if you hold it for long-term.

CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

There is often pre-sale and private sale before ICO sale starts.  On these  private sales the price is sometimes 50-70 % cheaper than than ICO price  as  a bonus for early investors. 
Some investors also dumps their tokens when it enter the market as they bought them even 70% cheaper. Bounty hunters, Airdrop holders usually dump their tokens as well . Knowing this it is not surprising that the price of the tokens drop after they were listed.
 It is a good strategy to wait for  it and get some really cheap prices.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:10:12 PM

I invested in an ico which was around 4x loss and than I have bought the tokens again in 4x loss. After 2 days it increased and came to the same level of investment so it was very good profit. Which is related with your strategy and I think it is good.
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:14:02 PM

I believe that at this point you should not trade, the market is constantly fluctuating and it is hard to guess, you can see that bitcoin prices have been falling sharply in the past few days and that is causing the price of altcoin is fall very strong. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will probably be about $ 6000 in the near future.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:30:51 PM

I recently discovered that method the hard way. Normally i just buy and hodl and then you wake up one night all your tokens are down some even getting worst to 50% loss so now i think am adopting your method on my next invested ico. Buying at the the dip is mostly easier

hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:51:34 AM

Good strategy! But sometimes ICOs token depend on which exchanges they get on. My strategy is doing bounty campains. It takes my time but it's safe. Because i can get free money. Whatever price, i'll have profit
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: