Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:39:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: any suggestion in buying a good coin?  (Read 84 times)
Jacsnuffles (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:18:25 PM

I know, we all have different strategies and DYOR, but can you share "a little" of your ideas here? just.....a tiny, little hint for the newbies and not-so-good-in-trading people.  Cheesy Wink

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

I know, we all have different strategies and DYOR, but can you share "a little" of your ideas here? just.....a tiny, little hint for the newbies and not-so-good-in-trading people.  Cheesy Wink
We all are human beings and all of us are look at the things in a different manner and thus decide the things according to their own perception and understanding. The only suggestion which ca work out in your favor at the time of choosing some good coin is that chose coin which is best suited to your area of interest. If you are planning of day trading, then go for ETH or altcoin. Else, go for bitcoin if you have made up your mind for long term investment of money.
Wibizza

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

If I may, according to nanya, you guys we'd better buy/invest Bitcoin or kah sell coins that recently released?? .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: