Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tha best undervalued projects at the moment in the crypto world  (Read 439 times)
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:00:24 AM

I know there are so many good looking projects, I think scammers have come to know that a little more effort is needed now that people are becoming more aware of bad projects.
But even though ICOs are tricky to predict nowadays, if you are willing to then you can invest in a solid product like Augur, PRL and even the upcoming that Arcblock will definitely have great returns in the long run.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:04:22 AM

A really agree with you with the miota  (iota) and we have about seventy five percent of coins now are really undervalued and we need to look into them for investment opportunities. Dentcoin, xem and stratis are some of the coin that I think there are seriously undervalued. The foregone going has the capacity to go 100x this year.
rastel84

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:32:46 AM

I think Elixir and Oyster is the most undervalued project.
In addiction, I would mention another 2 coin with very low market cap:

Moin: very promising coin with huge potential, with privacy transaction and POS V3

CCore: crypto payment sistem with a great roadmap
JakeRTFM

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

Intensecoin has a strong growing community.
They started in mid 2017 and already have one exchange.
Their 1rst VPN usage will be available in Q1 2018.
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

Everyone is just posting a different coin but I don't see much information being given out about these suggested projects.
guneytasyurek

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:01:53 AM

Everyone is just posting a different coin but I don't see much information being given out about these suggested projects.
Yeah diffucult to eliminate useless comment among thounds of posts!
Arnauec

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:08:45 AM

HGT(HelloGoldToken), an alternative to USDT which has the vision to bring a stable cryptocurrency, not only to the crypto market, but also to 3rd world countries where they don't have a stable currency.

It has been under a lot of pressure from HitBTC lately, but IMO it has a LOT of potential and will bring massive gains this 2018.
BigBitNoob

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

in this market i think a more pertinent question would be which projects are the least overvalued.. wait and research before parting with your money and don't let fomo get to you. dont listen to pumpers
Beurlz

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:19:09 AM

Elixir and Oyster seem to be very undervalued currently.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

Crypterium is the most under valued at the moment. It is down 40% from ico price. I predict that token could get 4x ico price when it is officially hit exchanger. Now it is traded at decentralised exchanger thats why price goes down. The project it self almost like tenx project but with more features. Team will be live streaming when they are at singapore at 2 february 2018.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

I know there are so many good looking projects, I think scammers have come to know that a little more effort is needed now that people are becoming more aware of bad projects.
But even though ICOs are tricky to predict nowadays, if you are willing to then you can invest in a solid product like Augur, PRL and even the upcoming that Arcblock will definitely have great returns in the long run.

Yes Arcblock is definitely worth looking at, the interest to this ICO is overwhelming, more than 100k KYC applications were submited, and only 12k in Ether is a private sell. It will sell in minutes for sure. While it's too late to register for ICO it won't be late to buy early when it will appear on exchanges. Here are some interviews by popular ICO observers to start with:

Crypto Lark - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmLn9OUEMxw
Ian Balina - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fhfhycmLyA
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: