Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:51:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EXCHANGERS  (Read 88 times)
Arshe26 (OP)

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

On which exchanger you recommend the safest to put your altcoins/Bitcoin assets?
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:51:28 PM

First, no exchange is really save! If someone of them decides to run away, you can't do nothing... On the other hand it is very awkward to hold coins on wallet on pc, because you have to hold it up to date.. If you don't back it up, it can be dangerous to loose your coins...

However, if I must change an exchange i would change Bitstamp, without doubt.

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

On which exchanger you recommend the safest to put your altcoins/Bitcoin assets?

Now opened exchange to sign up is Binance only all the other site currently closed for the sign up so nothing cannot do with them. Please let me know you want to buy the altcoins and hodl or wanna invest on trading and manipulate it.

For trading your choices are below sites:
Bitrex is fastest trading execution site than any trading site.
Next I suggest to invest on polenix because this little risk free from the hackers who is targeting the money on trading site.

To hold your fund for long time. I suggest to buy the Ledger Nano or keep the fund on the private key secured wallet. If that is online oriented one. Please make sure you are entering the URL perfectly. This is issue for some people. Keep in mind buddy.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:56:36 PM

All decentralized exchange platforms have huge risks. Even someone advise here do not trust any of them. I wish decentralized exchanges will become more popular and have higher volumes this year.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

For me i use Poloniex, in my opinion poloniex seems like the most secured exchange/trading platform out there, not only they have a wide  variety of cryptocurrencies so you can deversify your coin pool, but it has one of the easiest exchanges with the lowest fees out there, so you can easily convert your bitcoin to whatever coin you want and vis versa, there is also binance which is also well known for its wied variety of coins but it has slightly more fees when exchanging, but they have app which supports androind, while poloniex suports only IOS.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:35:04 AM

Today there is a rather large list of exchanges, so this is not a problem, in any case, use only popular exchanges, because they have the least opportunity to deceive you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: