Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - OzzieCoin | OZC  (Read 27814 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

### CWI-COINS - OZZIECOIN ALGORITHM

Hi All ...

As many of you know, and new news for those that didn't know, CWI has been working on a number of new Algorithms for the various coins we have in our CWI-Coins Project.

These Algorithms range from a Tier1 to a Tier3 complexity, and we are happy to say that the Tier1 Algorithm is complete.

OzzieCoin will be the recipient of the new Algorithm, and as such we will be looking at the full redevelopment of OZC in the next few weeks. How long the completion will take is anyones guess, but we have decided that 'just' a new Algo in the current codebase will not be a suitable upgrade to the coin. Instead, we are rebasing the code and will further add the new Tier1 Algo (whose name we will release upon publication) to the new coded OZC wallet.

Work should start on this in the next two weeks, and we hope not too long after that for the release of the wallets. I am not being coy or elusive about the release date, as one does not exist. We have been in this industry far too long to base a hope on a date when ANYTHING can go wrong with the rebase. So far however, we believe it 'should' go smooth, and we will endeavour to release as soon as we KNOW that the new wallet and new Algorithm are working perfectly with one another.

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimcort9

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:41:39 PM

i have stock of ozzie coin about 1 million bought at 23 sat and if hits to price of BTC 0.00199999 in the year of 2018 then my return will be 2000 BTC and if layed at 1 sat then i will lose almost btc 0.25 i will stake it upto 31 dec,2018. Cool Cool Cool
f88steyrr

Activity: 54
Merit: 2

Half hearted efforts produces Half hearted results

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:06:21 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2907342.new#new

Half hearted efforts produces Half hearted results
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:19:27 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2019, 12:54:45 AM by chrysophylax

Yup!

EVERY post you make that is NON-CONSTRUCTIVE and accusory in anyway that is false and a pathetic attempt at a smear campaign WILL be deleted, and you can continue to add the deleted posts to that thread you just created.

Had you been ASKING questions, I would have answered, but as it stood and still stands after rereading, you were making nothing but non-constructive points about CWI, about the coin, about ME personally when you talk about the Australian Law, when in fact you know almost NOTHING about any of those points.

Why on earth do you think we have upgraded from a registered business name to an Incorporated Australian Company? To dodge tax?
Why on earth do you state that we have dumped our coins when in fact you know NOTHING of the movements of our own coins knowing FULL WELL that we have not moved a single coin from the premine? So I am not allowed to trade my own coins because you said so?
Why on earth would you state that it has been printed that there was no premine - when it CATEGORICALLY states in the OP that a premine was made. So you can start a smear campaign?

READ and LEARN the diction of what we are doing, how we are doing it, and what we intend on doing BEFORE you post bullshit about us, or slander me on a personal level. KNOW your FACTS before you post rubbish like this, as I will continue to delete EVERY post you make that is non-constructive and is nothing but a slandering process based on false made up stories, that you conjured up in the middle of a dream you had.

If you think you are dealing with a 'backyarder' here, think again, and then again. I have been in business for a very long time, and KNOW the Laws here in Australia, which is why we are progressing the way we have been so linearly. This is also why we ARE a bona fide Australian Company registered under the Australian Tax Office, with taxes allotted and systems in place.

Who the hell are you to dictate what is right and wrong and whether we are doing the right thing or not when you have NO jurisdiction here NOR know anything about the Australian Laws. Pulling up a internet link from the ATO is NOT a measure of knowing anything at all about Australian Legal System, nor Australian Tax Law. We have our own Legal representation and our own Tax Accountancy firm that does all of that. Who are you again? Absolutely NOTHING in ChainWorks Industries Pty Ltd with ANY authority to post about our legal and taxable accounts, as you have NO access to anything internal here.

Again, if you post any non-constructive posts here or in any of our threads, especially when they are false and inaccurate, they WILL be deleted.

Any questions? I will be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

#crysx

The Zet

Activity: 152
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:42:03 PM

Crysx, keep up the good work.

Already bought some Granite, solely on your previous work. Considering to jump on OZC as well.

And don't let distractions distract you. Wink
NUMBER1FUN

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:20:06 PM

I own a tiny bit of this coin. unfortunately I purchased at an ATH Sad
Hopeful this coin will make a comeback in the coming months.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:02:14 PM

We have finished the Tier1 Algo for it, and now looking at a rebase when we finish the jobs that have come before it.

There is some debate as to how we will do this rebase, but we will come to a conclusion shortly, and start the planning stages after that.

#crysx

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

Beaver arrives at project
supervitek

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

We have finished the Tier1 Algo for it, and now looking at a rebase when we finish the jobs that have come before it.

There is some debate as to how we will do this rebase, but we will come to a conclusion shortly, and start the planning stages after that.

#crysx
Thanks for an update!
NUMBER1FUN

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:20:19 PM

Thanks for the update!!
rokoz77

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

hello
in my wallet i have an confirmed 28238.75786 OZC
but wen i search for my wallet adresse in block chain it say 15000 ozc only !!!
Why ?
KUNGFUwhalePanda

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:07:20 PM

I was following you because I have invested in influx coin and read about ozc project .
Will be waiting for more news for OZC , would like to see how it will progress and very possibly invest in that too.
Good luck , patiently waiting for your work to pay off !
rostika4848

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:38:23 PM

i think l lazzy developers are behind this coin. even though if you count on Total Supply
11,698,202,500 OZC is not as larger and if we see only circulating limit that's much small 198,202,500 OZC only. every time i look at this coin. looking very good with listing on cooinmarket and all details but when i see the price and volume thats like a team behind is a dead. only with miner efforts this coin can become a supper one. a combat-able coin but needs to show your workings. i think no one is a dead coin but team behind that do matter
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:47:14 AM

looks like a comprehensive project and hoping more updates in here,and might be investing is good for this
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:09:58 AM

### CWI PYROXENE (theMINE) - OZZIECOIN POOL

Hi All ...

The new OZC pool is fully functional and is currently established on our new Mining Platform - Pyroxene (theMINE).

The URL's have changed as well as the new platform, and as such, a registration is required for the new Mining Pools.

The DNS settings were supposed to be setup under just 'stratum' but since the old URL haven't been migrated yet, the direct URL needs to be used. The MPOS source actually requires to be updated and will be when we can clarify our own setup page for the 'getting started' page.

ALL stratum URL (with different ports depending on coin) should use this - stratum+tcp://ame-st01.chainworksindustries.com:<coin-port>/ - in this case Ports 7001 (lodiff for small hashrates) and 7101 (hidiff for large farms and rentals)

The settings will be updated also in the new CWI Platform thread - Pyroxene (theMINE) located here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3829887

NJOI and have fun.

#crysx

muf18

Activity: 882
Merit: 310

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:20:22 PM

As long as I understand (please correct, if I'm wrong).
You are collecting some coins that are abandoned for some pennies, that are on some medium-sized exchanges like cryptopia and then restart development?
That's basically what you guys do?

So you are basically concreting and centralizing possesion and development of a coin? Sounds in some way like ICO-like way.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:04:44 AM

As long as I understand (please correct, if I'm wrong).
You are collecting some coins that are abandoned for some pennies, that are on some medium-sized exchanges like cryptopia and then restart development?
That's basically what you guys do?

So you are basically concreting and centralizing possesion and development of a coin? Sounds in some way like ICO-like way.

Not even close ...

We have actually knocked back a great many coins that have approached us for acquisition.

The reason we acquired these coins are for different reasons, some of which were a personal reason (like the first one granite (GRN) for myself to 'learn' more about crypto 4 years ago), while other reasons pertain to the acquisition of other coins.

As for the ICO statement? Really? How would you even conclude that? ICO = INITIAL Coin Offering. How on earth does that pertain to abandoned coins?

What we do is VERY different to what you state and can be seen and somewhat explained with the projects we have under our umbrella ChainWorks Industries. It is MUCH more than a few coins. In fact, we are doing what almost NO OTHER Crypto entity is doing. Some of which is still under wraps, while others are public knowledge.

The OZC Project is only one of 5 coins, and the coin project collectively is only one of 7 Components of the CWI-EcoSystem.

We are not as small as the micro entity you consider us to be. Especially considering we are and actual Legal Entity and Incorporated Company here in Australia.

What this has to do in the OZC thread is questionable anyway, as this really has nothing to do with OZC. If you would like to discuss this much more openly, head to the CWI-Thread for the 'overall' discussion of the projects. Please focus the discussion here for OZC itself.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:25:46 PM

### CWI-COINS - OZZIECOIN

Hi All ...

As we have mentioned earlier, the development process for our coins has started.

The very first thing that must be done is the rebranding of the coins. From Logo to Themes, the design concepts for each coin needs to be unique and in line with the idea for which each coin is designated.

Next will be the backend builds for integration into the CWI-EcoSystem, followed by the coin development itself.

We have two submissions for the first of our coins, OzzieCoin (OZC) and we wish to publish these submissions here in the Official OzzieCoin thread, and also in the Official CWI-Thread.

We would appreciate your opinions on the designs, and we will be choosing one which is best suited to the plan we will have for OZC for the projects future development.

We do however value your ideas and opinions, so your feedback is important to us. Please give constructive opinions and choose what you would like to see as the brand for the new coin logo. Remembering that the new logo will carry through as the theme for the rest of the OZC Project, such as the wallet, the website OZC area, and Pyroxene (theMINE) if we decide to create an individual theme for each Mining Pool.

We shall decide soon as to which way will go, and will take into account the community feedback. Next in line is InfluxCoin (INFX), then Droidz (DRZ) and SweepStakeCoin (SWEEP) together, and last but not least granite (GRN).

Below are the current submissions for OZC. Theme - Australiana ...

Thanks.

#crysx

-------

CWI-S01-00

---

CWI-S01-01

---

CWI-S02-00

---

CWI-S02-01

---

CWI-S02-01

-------

bminer.ca

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:11:05 PM

Considering the logo will sometimes be displayed in some apps (including mine) as a 42x42 icon, CWI-S02-00 is too heavy in details (in my humble opinion).
CWI-S02-01 is easier to be recognized while shrinked...

The simpler the better...
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:20:24 PM

Considering the logo will sometimes be displayed in some apps (including mine) as a 42x42 icon, CWI-S02-00 is too heavy in details (in my humble opinion).
CWI-S02-01 is easier to be recognized while shrinked...

The simpler the better...

Thanks for your feedback ...

We look at very similar ideals as you do, hence the reason to publicly post and get others opinions, for clarification and adjustment to our thought processes.

The software you speak of, what do you do? What is it you focus on?

We may be able to create some alliance of sorts if it so benefits us both.

Once again though, your feedback is very much appreciated.

#crysx

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: