Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - OzzieCoin | OZC  (Read 27814 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
canonical

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:26:57 PM

What's the intended use case for OZC?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:32:21 PM

After learning on the first post for a while, there is a possibilities that the coin is mine able using CPU. Which is interesting, since I don't have a good GPU to mine, perhaps i could try to mine the coin using CPU.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:00:24 PM

### CWI-COINS - PREMINE

Hi All ...

Very important update here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg45087175#msg45087175

#crysx

SLasVegas

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:30:23 AM

I downloaded the wallet yesterday.
It's been running over 24 hours.
I took the nodes from the block explorer and added them into the config file.

It's stuck on 27 hours behind on the blockchain and won't sync.

I have coins I already mined I'm trying to get access to.
How the hell is this gonna get fixed?

Thanks for any info.

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:40:25 PM

Thanks for any info.

Your coins are safe ...

This is the reason why the blockchain is stuck so far behind - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ozc/

Look at the difficulty. Someone came in with massive hash, raised the diff to ridiculous heights, then left. So the chain has been stuck for over 25hours now. This is also the reason we are making sure that OZC is the first to be rebased, and changing algo to our inhouse designed algo. We are just finalizing what codebase we will be using.

As for the mining, we are in the same boat as you, though when you send to your address, they will appear when the blockchain moves again and moves beyond 120 blocks for the coins to be confirmed and spendable.

as for 'How the hell is this gonna get fixed?' - that is easy. throw massive hash at the mining again Smiley

See why we want to move from X11?

#crysx

SLasVegas

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:06:34 PM

Thanks for any info.

Your coins are safe ...

This is the reason why the blockchain is stuck so far behind - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ozc/

Look at the difficulty. Someone came in with massive hash, raised the diff to ridiculous heights, then left. So the chain has been stuck for over 25hours now. This is also the reason we are making sure that OZC is the first to be rebased, and changing algo to our inhouse designed algo. We are just finalizing what codebase we will be using.

As for the mining, we are in the same boat as you, though when you send to your address, they will appear when the blockchain moves again and moves beyond 120 blocks for the coins to be confirmed and spendable.

as for 'How the hell is this gonna get fixed?' - that is easy. throw massive hash at the mining again Smiley

#crysx

Thanks for the update.
I can't specifically mine the coin individually. I tried to sign up at the official mining site, and it threw up an error
and wouldn't let me make an account.

on zpool.ca I mine with my D3 X11 miner (19.3 GH/s) but it doesn't let me specifically choose that coin to mine.
On zergpool I can directly point my miner to that coin, but that coin isn't on their pool.
If you know another pool I can directly point my D3 too, please advise. I'll run my miner on it for a while.
Thanks.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:13:25 AM

Thanks for any info.

Your coins are safe ...

#crysx

Thanks for the update.
I can't specifically mine the coin individually. I tried to sign up at the official mining site, and it threw up an error
and wouldn't let me make an account.

on zpool.ca I mine with my D3 X11 miner (19.3 GH/s) but it doesn't let me specifically choose that coin to mine.
On zergpool I can directly point my miner to that coin, but that coin isn't on their pool.
If you know another pool I can directly point my D3 too, please advise. I'll run my miner on it for a while.
Thanks.

Hi again ...

The official pool requires an account to be created and that should actually be straight forward. What is the error you get when registering?

The other pools are not ours, so they work very differently.

ZPool is a mining (algo based) pool and you are correct, that pool mines other coins with your hashrate, as well as the coin you want to mine, in this case OZC.
ZergPool I have had no experience with, and we as CWI do not use, so we cannot give any feedback on that pool.

We do have a Yiimp based Mine also that we are working on, and that can be found here - http://citrine.chainworksindustries.com/ - which we will continue to grow as time permits. Unlike ZPool, this is a coin Mine so the coin you designate IS the coin you are directly mining.

The issue you are having with registering an account on the official MPOS Mine is concerning though and would really like to find the issue if there is one, so even if you PM me your details, it can be looked at and tracked down.

Thanks,

#crysx

SLasVegas

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

11.5 million premine (50% of total coins) and the rest mined at a rate of 11.5 mill/88 years = 130.682 coins a year, means that even after 4 year's Dev's have (1-130.682*4/11.500.000)*100= 95.45% of all coins.

Amazing.

I just saw 2.5 billion coins move out of the #1 rich list wallet.
into 2 wallets that didn't have any balance. wonder what's going on there?
moving some so they can stake or sell them? who knows.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ozc/block.dws?797016.htm

Hope I didn't waste my time mining this coin.
SLasVegas

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

11.5 million premine (50% of total coins) and the rest mined at a rate of 11.5 mill/88 years = 130.682 coins a year, means that even after 4 year's Dev's have (1-130.682*4/11.500.000)*100= 95.45% of all coins.

Amazing.

Derp, no staking with this coin, confused it with another coin.
Hope something good happens with this coin and it wasn't a
waste of mining time/resources.
good day.
SLasVegas

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:00:27 PM

Amazing.

good day.

more movement in that #1 rich list wallet.
1.7 billion moved from the new wallet broken down into 2 other wallets.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ozc/block.dws?797022.htm
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:21:50 PM

Amazing.

good day.

more movement in that #1 rich list wallet.
1.7 billion moved from the new wallet broken down into 2 other wallets.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ozc/block.dws?797022.htm

What you saw was the movement of NOT 2.5BOZC but 1.8BOZC ...

The 2.5BOZC seen in the Block Explorer is the TOTAL coin from that address (inside the exchange and one of many address Cryptopia has) to the wallet of the Official wallet (and subsequent dispersion to cold wallets) of CryptoGiveAways. This was stated in the previous post regarding the Donation of those coins to the CryptoGiveAways in this post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2844661.msg45087948#msg45087948

The premine we originally had was NOT 11BOZC or more but 10BOZC due to the distribution of about 1BOZC by the dev BEFORE we acquired the coin. What we held was the 10BOZC which sat in the wallet untouched.

That update was all about spreading the premined coins for the use of bolstering the development process in a Post Coin Offering (PCO) style of distribution. What this means is that eventually we will have not only the funding, but also the distribution of coin that we originally wanted when we first acquired the coin from the previous developer. We have been holding this premine for more than two years before we decided to remove the burden of holding and distribute in PCO. We no longer wish to hold the coins and use them for the development process NOW before they are higher in value and sell them THEN for the development process. A fair distribution is what we have aimed at, and I believe we have succeeded on that level.

All in all, you basically beat us to the punch for the announcement that we have finalized this, but because the SweepStakeCoin PreMine is not finalized yet, and a post on the Official CWI-Thread was meant to show this for BOTH coins, with an 'update post' on both coin threads, as we usually do. In the official post, ALL information including the wallets, and addresses, with corresponding links to the block explorer will be published so that EVERYONE can follow the coins and where they are going/gone. Full transparency!

I have yet to see you mine on our official OZC Mine, but I assume you are doing elsewhere or are buying/selling/trading. You are more than welcome as is anyone who is interested in mining OZC.

The start of the rebuild of the coin on a new codebase has been initiated. This will mean that the implementation of the codebase will bring about more than just PoW, but a hybrid of possibly PoW/PoS or PoW/MN or PoW/PoS/MN along with a new Algo (one of the new CWI Designed Algos which will come with a new CUDA miner initially, when the new HardForked OZC wallet is released).

Our rebrand for OZC is also finished, and once we have built the new codebase for the wallets, will have the Logo and OZC theme integrated.

An update to the main page (OP) is well overdue. We will work on that in the coming days.

It makes me smile when I see community members with a keen eye, and a concern for the outcome of not only the coin, but also the end result. Always keep an eye on our main CWI-Thread so that you are always up to date.

#crysx

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

Today we have been working with chrysophylax on actioning what was discussed in regards to the OZC faucet donation. Here is our update :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1025843.msg45598518#msg45598518

Any questions please let me know

### CWI-COINS - PREMINE

The current amounts in the premine for the two coins are as follows ...

OzzieCoin - 10,000,000,006 OZC (~10 Billion OZC) as seen here - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ozc/address.dws?233527.htm

The distribution of both premines will be as follows ...

For OZC ...

01sat - 2.5BOZC
03sat - 2.5BOZC
07sat - 2.5BOZC
16sat - 700MOZC
GiveAway - 1.8BOZC (Exclusively via our Partner Project - Crypto GiveAway)

#crysx

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
odadef11

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:56:14 AM

download   bootstrap
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:29:49 AM

download   bootstrap

Hi Again ...

The download link for the bootstrap as of today is located here - https://mega.nz/#!cN90nCzA!CVCi8ECObkRkbe1L1VNl-P6QWTMLLCWn3cyTtimOXjs

Let us know here if there are any issues, or you need help using the bootstrap at all.

Thanks.

#crysx

lawriepop33

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:51:43 AM

Anybody know why Yobit deposits have been down for so long?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:29:50 AM

Anybody know why Yobit deposits have been down for so long?

Because ...

They are money hungry scumbags that refuse to do anything about it. I mean, it has only been three years for DRZ and now a LONG time for INFX and they even added our other coins OZC only to have scammed everyone into taking their coins.

Hence why we do NOT condone, nor market, nor promote that garbage exchange for ANY reason whatsoever. In fact, we make SURE that in these threads, Yobit is the ONE exchange that we warn about.

This is why, and has been for MANY MANY MANY years!

#crysx

lawriepop

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:59:59 PM

Understood Chris. Is there a safe place to trade these coins apart from cryptopia? Have been mining hard for some time now and hoping to do some trading with it. If there’s projects on the horizon I’m happy to keep mining and hodling.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

Understood Chris. Is there a safe place to trade these coins apart from cryptopia? Have been mining hard for some time now and hoping to do some trading with it. If there’s projects on the horizon I’m happy to keep mining and hodling.

Cryptopia is the only licensed exchange ...

You can trade privately which we also endorse, and can use our CWI-Escrow as a means of securely doing so.

At the moment, the new wallet is done, but is in testing due to the 'upgrade' to the latest BitCoin Core code, 0.17.99. So now that is the base, and is in testing, if all is well, we can look at the PoS module and/or the MN module for the new wallet. We have yet to decide whether we will incorporate either or both with PoW. The coin emissions will be changed also as well as the Algo to our new Tier01 Algo. This will require a HardFork, which I can guarantee you only Cryptopia will do. We will not even consider trying with that other exchange.

For the time being though, the test wallet IS rebased to the latest BTC codebase, and does not require a HardFork for use, but that is not the ultimate goal for the new wallet. The next step is MN, then see if the PoS module will work inline with it, or make it one or the other. I prefer if we had BOTH PoS and MN integrated, but that will require a long hard road to achieve, which is why we are still in two minds. Apart from that, OZC is the first of the coins to have this upgraded, and once done, ALL our coins will be done the exact same way. This is a lead up to the master CWI wallet that is to come in future, which will be the last of the wallets we create as it will integrate ALL the coins into the one wallet/system.

So decide what you want to do, as it is entirely up to you. We will never coerce you to go one way or another. If you follow what we do and where/how we mine, and follow in Discord, you will see the directions we are taking here. Ultimately though, your decision should ALWAYS be based on your research.

Thanks for taking the effort with us.

#crysx

lawriepop

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:52:23 AM

That sounds fantastic! Good to hear the hard work being done on a coin most walked away from and it getting a fresh breath of life. During the hard fork, will there be a swap for existing coins or starting anew?
SLasVegas

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

Hello Admin,

I just tried to login to the official pool.
I got the message saying that my account is locked, and to check e-mail for
instructions to unlock.

I've been sitting here waiting and no e-mail has ever arrived.
I checked junk e-mail folder too, and nothing arrived there either.

e-mail roycegr@hotmail.com

Please fix. Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: