Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - OzzieCoin | OZC  (Read 27814 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:07:06 AM

That sounds fantastic! Good to hear the hard work being done on a coin most walked away from and it getting a fresh breath of life. During the hard fork, will there be a swap for existing coins or starting anew?

Thanks ...

The HardFork is a little down the track, where as the update to the latest BTC codebase is already done. Any and ALL coins already existing will be swapped on a 1:1 ratio, so no one loses out. This unfortunately also means the scumbags that have ripped people off with coins (exchange/attackers) will also benefit, but not for too long as they will inevitably dump the coins when they get to above (and including) 1sat, as they currently sit in Cryptopia.

We may even HardFork it a couple of times to cater to the Algo change as well as the PoS/MN changes. That could be a pain, but also something that needs to be looked at. Once the coding and development is at the level we are happy with, the rest of the coins will be coded with the same/similar codebase, but more then likely different Algos also. We need to move completely off the X11 Algo altogether.

i am still VERY ill, so the developers are working on other areas while I heal. A few more days and I should be well enough to get back online 'properly'. The full update to the main Official CWI-Thread is yet to be finished, and the details of this and others will be contained in this volume of an update.

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:10:03 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 07:26:20 AM by chrysophylax

Hello Admin,

I just tried to login to the official pool.
I got the message saying that my account is locked, and to check e-mail for
instructions to unlock.

I've been sitting here waiting and no e-mail has ever arrived.
I checked junk e-mail folder too, and nothing arrived there either.

e-mail roycegr@hotmail.com

Please fix. Thanks.

OK ...

We will have a look into this shortly.

Have you tried the newest Yiimp based CWI-Mine? That seems to be running fine, but is sparse from miners at the moment. Located here - http://citrine.chainworksindustries.com/

We want to provide both MPOS based and Yiimp Based Mines for those that want either/or mining experiences. Note though, this is not the 'standard' Yiimp code, this is modified backend that differs from the standard Yiimp code, so updates here will not be visible in the frontend. A lot of fixes have been done to make this a much more stable codebase for the Citrine.

We have changed ISP's recently which means email servers all changed as well, so that could be the issue here. If so, it will not be too long before all the DNS/SMTP servers migrate across.

Thanks for notifying,

#crysx

SLasVegas

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:09:28 PM

It's been 2 days, tried the main pool, and I'm still not getting e-mails on how to unlock my account.

I've been going on the other pool that you provided, but I've been the only one on there.
There's another pool on the internet that is getting the vast majority of the blocks.
It's extraction address is oMvX6fhZFpX39gD7RQRov7S4K9zcibef41
It doesn't say what pool that is, but I suspect it might be your main pool
since aikapool has been in maintenance mode for over a week.

Please fix this quickly so I can join the main pool and make more coins
per hour instead of soloing this and fighting against another larger pool.

Thanks.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:11:29 PM

It's been 2 days, tried the main pool, and I'm still not getting e-mails on how to unlock my account.

I've been going on the other pool that you provided, but I've been the only one on there.
There's another pool on the internet that is getting the vast majority of the blocks.

Thanks.

Sincerest apologies ...

Can you can try again now? It seems that the DNS was not functioning as it should have been due to a typo, but there also seems to be some sort of communication issue that is present currently, that we are looking into.

Please post your result. If need be, You can contact me direct on the Official CWI-Discord or Skype.

Interesting to see how this goes now, as the email tests have gone through without issue.

#crysx

lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:28:41 PM

Can this mining industry be equated with a mining farm? Being a farm, can you mine any kind of currency crypto? or just OzzieCoin?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:24:23 PM

Can this mining industry be equated with a mining farm? Being a farm, can you mine any kind of currency crypto? or just OzzieCoin?

I am actually having issues understanding what you mean ...

Could you please rephrase that question?

#crysx

SLasVegas

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:25:01 AM

Thanks.

Sincerest apologies ...

Can you can try again now? It seems that the DNS was not functioning as it should have been due to a typo, but there also seems to be some sort of communication issue that is present currently, that we are looking into.

Please post your result. If need be, You can contact me direct on the Official CWI-Discord or Skype.

Interesting to see how this goes now, as the email tests have gone through without issue.

#crysx

Just tried. Still same results: Unable to login: "Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock".
I check my e-mail, and nothing arrives. Checked junk mail folder, nothing there either.
About ready to give up on this.
SLasVegas

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:53:00 AM

Thanks.

Sincerest apologies ...

#crysx

Just tried. Still same results: Unable to login: "Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock".
I check my e-mail, and nothing arrives. Checked junk mail folder, nothing there either.

wow. 6 days, no answer here. Still doesn't work. Same results. Guess they gave up on their broken pool.
Nice.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:18:07 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 06:53:31 AM by chrysophylax

Thanks.

Sincerest apologies ...

#crysx

wow. 6 days, no answer here. Still doesn't work. Same results. Guess they gave up on their broken pool.
Nice.

No ...

Haven't given up at all. Looking for ways of fixing this without just wiping and restarting. That will 'fix' the current issue, but also mean that we will need to restart ALL the registrations and setup for the pool, and others if this is an inherent issue in the main DataBase. This is why uou will see us mining in the different pools as a test mode via our farm (theFARM). This unfortunately takes time.

If worse comes to worse, we will wipe it clean and restart the Pool system and DataBase again, but that will mean reregistration and starting all over again in the specific pools. The whole mine seems to have been affected by an issue that pertains to the not only the DataBase, but also some corruption of sorts in the FileBase as well. This is not a small system here that can just be destroyed and rebuilt, this is a major complex build, and any issue always needs to be looked at and sifted through with a fine tooth comb, as this issue does not seem to be 'just' based in the OZC mine, but affected two others as well.

If we can FIX the issue, that would be a better route to take rather than just 'band-aid' the issue and blow away the system to restart.

Apologies for the time taken, but if the next few days does not reveal a fix, we may have no choice but to destroy the pool and restart. A little more patience and we should have this sorted one way or another.

I will make the effort to post by Sunday which ever route we take.

Edit - Your account is unlocked now, but we still seem to have some issues with resetting the payment process. Working on this now. Could you please try and login again and see how it all goes?

#crysx

SLasVegas

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

chainworks,

I'm back to mining ozziecoin now.
I NEVER had any other problems when someone else was on the blockchain until TODAY,
within the past 40 minutes mining this coin.

Someone is hijacking my mined blocks.
The address that is stealing my blocks is: oMvX6fhZFpX39gD7RQRov7S4K9zcibef41

I've had 4 blocks STOLEN by this address in the past 40 minutes.
I've been watching the ozziecoin blockchain.
It shows I discover the block. The pool I'm mining on credits my account.
I look at the raw block data on the blockchain and it's showing confirmations.
Then several minutes later, on the blockchain, it switches it to the above address
saying they discovered the block, when they didn't!

I don't know how this can be happening. It's never happened before.
If you all don't fix this, it's gonna totally kill mining for this coin, and
the net hash for it is on life support now as it is.
SLasVegas

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

I'm done mining this coin.
Just had another block stolen.
It's showing up as orphans, but I've NEVER had any orphans
in this chain EVER before. Now mysteriously 5 blocks consecutively
have been stolen. There's only 1 other person mining on the entire chain,
and no way every block can go to that person without some manipulation.

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:09:07 AM

I'm done mining this coin.
Just had another block stolen.
It's showing up as orphans, but I've NEVER had any orphans
in this chain EVER before. Now mysteriously 5 blocks consecutively
have been stolen. There's only 1 other person mining on the entire chain,
and no way every block can go to that person without some manipulation.

OK ...

So the attacker is on this chain now after he/she attacked GRN. We have GRN stable, we will now get to OZC. This is most certainly a 51% from what we an see, which is why Cryptopia has a 200 Confirm level of deposit, which we are working on currently. We need to move away from X11 altogether in all our coins, the first being OZC.

The development for the OZC has progressed, and this issue will not be one of those things we will need to worry about when the Algo is changed. We are working on the 'maintenace release' wallet currently so that the latest V4 blocks and BIP's are activated. This will not be a complete OZC wallet, but rather a maintenance mock of OZC via the latest BTC basecode.

The HardFork after this maintenance release will include changes to the coin itself including the parameters for emission, coincap, inclusion of MasterNodes, Algo (to our Tier01 level (Basic and GPU Friendly - ASIC/FPGA resistant)) and the full codebase upgrade which will force V4 upgrades to the blocks as the initial step.

We are pushing these changes as soon as we can to Git, and will have the Maintenance release wallets available shortly after inclusion into our Official Git.

#crysx

SLasVegas

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:13:34 AM

Chainworks,

Can you release any details on how the POS portion of OZC will work after you fork over to your
custom algo?
Will there be any masternodes available to setup? If so, what is the min amount of coins needed
to start one?
How will rewards be split between mining and POS?

Thanks for anything you can share.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:23:56 AM

Chainworks,

Can you release any details on how the POS portion of OZC will work after you fork over to your
custom algo?
Will there be any masternodes available to setup? If so, what is the min amount of coins needed
to start one?
How will rewards be split between mining and POS?

Thanks for anything you can share.

There will be a post soon ...

We are still working out the details for the 'parameters' but it will all be setup with a MN basis initially with PoS a possible. We have changed the setup a number of times, and the reason is the complexity of the code build, and the time it will take to do such a build with the limited time any of the devs have for the build.

Specifics have not been set as yet though. We are still working on the basecode for the 'maintenance release' for the pool and exchange (Cryptopia) to upgrade to, and when that is done, the next step will be looking at hardforking to the new Algo and MasterNode code OR the new Algo and PoS code. Right now, the code will be a branch in the official CWI git sometime this week. We will work out what needs to be changed in the master branch, if at all before the release of the new maintenance-release wallets.

I know I am being very general with all this right now, but the V4 blocks have been activated in the chain right now, and we need to get this maintenance-release out as soon as possible.

BTW - it turns out that the orphan state that you mined on our Official pool was in part due to the test mining we/devs have been doing with a hashrate that always seemed to go towards the chain we were mining. This was our doing this time NOT an attacker. This is why it is imperative that the new codebase be released and all pools/exchange updated to this new codebase.

We are hoping that by the end of the week (Sunday Adelaide time) we will have at least the new code in our CWI-Git as a branch at the very minimum.

#crysx

SLasVegas

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

Last night I restarted mining this coin.
Are the coins I've mined over the past 12 hours still valid?

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

Last night I restarted mining this coin.
Are the coins I've mined over the past 12 hours still valid?

They should be ...

Unless orphaned (which you can check by the Block Explorer here - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ozc/). Where did you mine? On Amethyst (MPOS system) or Citrine (Yiimp)?

We are seeing the majority of blocks going to one miner mainly. Some blocks going to others, but mainly one miner is getting the majority of blocks as he has the largest hashrate.

Over the coming days, the MPOS Mine will be updated with the latest code (after it is committed to Git) and test also. If all is well, we should have an easier time to upgrade to the maintenance release, so that Cryptopia can also upgrade (and all others who have OZC on their servers).

#crysx

SLasVegas

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:14:42 AM

Well, the coins I said I mined past few days, spent hours of electricity mining them,
now I have 307,709 OZC showing up as UNCONFIRMED in my wallet.

The transactions show up in the wallet tab transactions with a ? beside them.

I've looked on the block explorer, and they don't even show up on there.

What happened to those 307K coins?
They were confirmed after I mined them, and when I originally sent them to my wallet, the balance eventually
moved from unconfirmed to the available balance.
Now, 2 days later, I open the wallet, and all of those coins that were confirmed before, are now showing unconfirmed,
with that ? beside them.

HuhHuhHuhHuh?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:34:20 AM

Well, the coins I said I mined past few days, spent hours of electricity mining them,
now I have 307,709 OZC showing up as UNCONFIRMED in my wallet.

The transactions show up in the wallet tab transactions with a ? beside them.

I've looked on the block explorer, and they don't even show up on there.

What happened to those 307K coins?
They were confirmed after I mined them, and when I originally sent them to my wallet, the balance eventually
moved from unconfirmed to the available balance.
Now, 2 days later, I open the wallet, and all of those coins that were confirmed before, are now showing unconfirmed,
with that ? beside them.

HuhHuhHuhHuh?

Have you checked the block status of your wallet? ...

If it is in sync with the block explorer and up to date, then those coins would have been confirmed within the wallet (after 6 blocks for inwallet confirmations) and can be spendable.

What block number are you on? What block number is the block explorer on? What was the transaction ID for the transfer to your wallet (if many of them, what are a few of the ID so we can have a look).

If they are orphaned, then they never existed in the main chain. If they are in the main chain and they are supposed to show up in the wallet, then a resync/reindex may be in order to make sure they are 'seen' by the wallet.

Please inform of what happens, even if it is directly via Discord or Skype.

#crysx

SLasVegas

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:07:03 AM

I opened the console, typed help
and I didn't see any commands to "resync" or "reindex".

I didn't see any commands remotely close to that.
Please advise what command I would type in console, or what I would delete
out of the appdata/roaming/ozziecoin
directory to make the wallet resync.

I'll try that sunday night. If it doesn't work, I'll spend some more time on it
and give you info out of the transactions.

For your info though, those coins weren't orphaned. i was mining on aikapool.com.
Eventually, they showed up as 100% confirmed, and were moved into my available balance
on there. Only then was I able to withdraw them to my desktop wallet.

My desktop wallet was fully in sync with the blockchain at the time, and I'm running
the current version that shows under the help/about button it says v0.9.1.4-g47892b4-beta

I'm sure that's current. Once the new wallet is released, I'll upgrade to that.
SLasVegas

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:12:06 AM

Before I head out for the night, here are all of the transaction IDs that are showing up with a ? in my wallet:

Date: 11/3/2018 00:02
To: oJSNLnifD9YM7JbhrLQrkZbf14kyypu7Wh (own address)
Credit: 3627.78072 OZC
Net amount: +3627.78072 OZC
Transaction ID: 797551424e00f2137b1707da0037b0fdf6e8af763a50e2e69fffe20d55e05787

Date: 10/15/2018 16:18
Credit: 0.20428 OZC
Net amount: +0.20428 OZC
Transaction ID: f43cab3cb0a7a3137b5163ea4ea9368fc237ba85c21d6a7d366bae3008b4a209

Date: 10/15/2018 16:16
Credit: 0.81713 OZC
Net amount: +0.81713 OZC
Transaction ID: 7f0302f967469792eca3066a940bfc0fe90a7f765b0a61588f97279d6cdeda80

Date: 11/2/2018 11:30
Credit: 62500.00 OZC
Net amount: +62500.00 OZC
Transaction ID: 1b785fd9a5402847eb97c337b26976f83226a244cb0422e214de8be993eb3163

Date: 11/2/2018 11:30
Credit: 49936.84171 OZC
Net amount: +49936.84171 OZC
Transaction ID: 526a6bc89ea31d828f7ce00e3173e8fcf5d642a705021a8e05730c83c12ce5fc

Date: 11/1/2018 10:46
Credit: 17477.71158 OZC
Net amount: +17477.71158 OZC
Transaction ID: 86e8df5aa49903d5c77b885dbb3841d53f6b5ff10c8dbb0ee3f78e43f69dd933

Transaction ID: 753371b67292f58a3495515912ed78855bca2bbd3ac72b7a43d61abd36bd8285

Transaction ID: 9c0e5e47e4a393da5c59fd296935df4991bf035098a88cf5150ba29df3039bae

Date: 10/31/2018 10:42
Credit: 49162.98967 OZC
Net amount: +49162.98967 OZC
Transaction ID: 6a61cf29d38638c06f16f8cfb8ae6ca3598d14fff87524c4b8210f3620abfeba

Date: 10/15/2018 16:16
Credit: 3.26852 OZC
Net amount: +3.26852 OZC
Transaction ID: 4d2e5087b7952c042c1538a08ee39abb4196cc73e332d8a987b226808a30a6d1

Date: 10/15/2018 17:09
Credit: 0.01277 OZC
Net amount: +0.01277 OZC
Transaction ID: 370b8753bb41af8c9a4a889a54d7807020bb39133d224ef289431be52e3c5ef8

Date: 10/15/2018 16:46
Credit: 0.02554 OZC
Net amount: +0.02554 OZC
Transaction ID: 5e5d9bc59f3162f0df7edbe1f948182e8337ebae792d8310c3a37d043bde15ab

Date: 10/15/2018 16:25
Credit: 0.10214 OZC
Net amount: +0.10214 OZC
Transaction ID: 04a25e8bb691af98b40ff3d3da18bb47623cc3a9fe119b4a8c99341f7cc872f4

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: