Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Expanse - Creator of the DAO - The Blockchain of Transparency and Reliability  (Read 146 times)
CryptoCoinOracle (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

I would like to discuss the future of Expanse. I love the project and it's team, I think that it will do amazing in 2018 because It's very undervalued based on the tech. I think it belongs among the top Eth forks, and I can see Expanse reaching prices of $50-100 a coin this year.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:22:39 PM
Merited by dinc (2)

Setting aside the memory of the DAO, the guys behind the team are billed as trusted developers. I have no opinion about them. Expanse says it wants to create a truly decentralized and independent, which is quite strange given the history of DAO and how they set the tone for a lot of projects by way of ICO and dev-led directions. New forms of democracy and identity is great, but then I do not really like gamification concepts they want to add. It has also attracted masternode seekers so a lot is tied up there and earning. No real opinion about the future into its third year.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryptoCoinOracle (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

Setting aside the memory of the DAO, the guys behind the team are billed as trusted developers. I have no opinion about them. Expanse says it wants to create a truly decentralized and independent, which is quite strange given the history of DAO and how they set the tone for a lot of projects by way of ICO and dev-led directions. New forms of democracy and identity is great, but then I do not really like gamification concepts they want to add. It has also attracted masternode seekers so a lot is tied up there and earning. No real opinion about the future into its third year.
So you're looking for more of a decentralized Expanse? I feel they're actively working towards that, even with their ICO platform Tokenlab it's going to be launched on a decentralized exchange. Do you have any ideas on making Expanse a more truly decentralized blockchain or ideas for decentralized functions? I would love to hear them if you do. The crypto community is so full of innovation and ideas, I feel that's one of the greatest strengths we have. Smiley
dinc

Activity: 854
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

Expanse dev team didn't publish any details about upcoming DAO, so we cannt make decisions about it. I know, that nobody wanna be failed like Eth DAO, so they prepare and check for bugs their code for a long time to make sure everything is fine. So let's wait, I think in next 2 months DAO whitepaper and code will be announced.
blok

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:12:11 PM

The DAO legacy is definitely _not_ something I would use to market a project, tbh.
CryptoCoinOracle (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:50:14 PM

Expanse dev team didn't publish any details about upcoming DAO, so we cannt make decisions about it. I know, that nobody wanna be failed like Eth DAO, so they prepare and check for bugs their code for a long time to make sure everything is fine. So let's wait, I think in next 2 months DAO whitepaper and code will be announced.

Yeah they're doing a lot this month with the Tokenlab launch and first ICOs on the blockchain being launched. I think the next two months is probably right and I think the next two months will be huge for Expanse. Seems like all the work the team has put into it is coming to fruition.
CryptoCoinOracle (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:56:57 PM

The DAO legacy is definitely _not_ something I would use to market a project, tbh.
The DAO doesn't deal with marketing I don't think. Besides maybe voting on fund allocation and ways to market? A functional DAO would be impressive though and appreciated by the community.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: