Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTube RED FOREVER without Subscriptions! | 5$  (Read 369 times)
digitalkeyshop (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:20:35 PM

Nope

So it is an app you can install on your computer or phone that lets you download youtube red videos if you know the url for the video ?
It's just a PLAYER for YouTube RED videos and series
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

Nope

So it is an app you can install on your computer or phone that lets you download youtube red videos if you know the url for the video ?

Ok, no worries, thanks

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
digitalkeyshop (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:35:40 PM

Nope

Ok, no worries, thanks
NP sir, ask more if you need to!
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:04:16 AM

So I take it that this does not actually use the official YouTube or YouTube Red streaming service. Does this means that we would be using a third party service for this? If so, I would like more details on it. Is it a streaming service or would we have to download the videos we want to watch? Furthermore, are we guaranteed to obtain the same quality of the original video streaming on the official YouTube Red website? Lastly, how can you be sure that this won't be taken down, since it most likely breaks copyright law?

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: