Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2017 gains ever happen again?  (Read 1058 times)
scanpayasia

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

Markets need time to accumulate before continuing to grow steadily.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

Thats a good question. 2017 Was a really successful year for all cryptocurrencies. Every cryptocritic is silenced. I really hope 2018 will be a more successfull year for the cryptocurrencies. And i thin it will be. I think this year it will be the best cryptoyear ever, but after 2018 we wouldnt see a such grow anymore in this market. Because this year many gouverments and countrys will start to regulates cryptocurrencies and make stronger laws, which will make a lot of fud to the investors and many of them will be scared and run away.
Are you serious? You really think that the governments can regulate the crypto market and bitcoin? Think buddy. If bitcoin could indeed be regulated, why didn't it happen yet? It has been close to a decade since bitcoin launched and many governments tried to regulate it and failed in the end since there is no possible way to accomplish this without cutting off internet access everywhere around the world which is obviously not possible.

Coming to the question by op, no one can tell whether 2018 will be better or worse than 2017, but my gut feeling tells me that 2018 will be better than 2017 due to reasons like the integration of the lightning network etc.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:25:39 AM

I certainly do not think so, opportunities will grow, more and more money will win, it will not last forever, but we will have built the future here, those who will win here will be those who are more courageous

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
younglord33

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:28:24 AM

No, they will not. 2017 was the greatest year from crypto ever and will probably be remembered as the greatest year for any market even 100 years from now. The fact that it even happened still amazes me. There is by far too much money in crypto now, and people are getting in with expectations. Not many people who invested last January had expectations, meaning they wouldn't cash out their investments after a few weeks if it remained stagnant. A 500 billion market simply cant grow so much in a year.

I think crypto has potential to increase in the future, but i don't think it will ever do more than 3x in a yr, let alone the 30x it did in 2017
RichT_

Activity: 24
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:34:39 AM

Everything rose in 2017 90% of it is complete garbage. Once people start to realise that a lot of what they bought is fresh air and dreams the good money will start to flow to the quality projects ie: the ones with an actual working product with genuine real world usage. There are still plenty of opportunities for 2018, you just need to be selective.
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:35:17 AM

I certainly do not think so, opportunities will grow, more and more money will win, it will not last forever, but we will have built the future here, those who will win here will be those who are more courageous

It’s more likely a survival of the fetish environment where those who are risk takers and knows how to hodl will succeed. And if those people will continuously panic sell whenever price goes down, it will just make the market  fall a bit and i think 2017 gains could hardly happen anymore this year.

ishta123

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

Yeah as previously mentioned I don't think we will see the same gains that we saw in 2017 happen again 2018. The whole market was insane in 2017. Its more about finding the correct coins to invest your money and I am sure you will see some good gains.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:48:36 AM

Of course without doubt there will be gains this year too, due to high demand and new user's and entering the crypto market which makes the prices to shoot high, so it is better to invest now on cryptos, bitcoins will helps get huge returns whereas altcoins will get good returns in the long run as there is a steady increase in the altcoin market. It is quite natural in any financial market for a hike and drop in the market and normally investors invest when there price is low and sell them when there is a hike in the market which gets them good profits.

vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:55:50 AM

i also hope good trend at 2017 can happen again in 2018  Grin
from year to year crypto price always increase.
and trend always recur.
just pray no bad news that can crash our market  Grin

Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:07:02 AM

I believe that we still have time to get rich and to increase his fortune!  I think that 2018 should show good growth! waiting for spring, and with it the growth of bitcoin and all altcoins!
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:32:45 AM

Definitely yes, of course it will happen again. It's still too early to speculate
but I'm optimistic about the whole idea. Inflation and deflation are something
we are all familiar with, for this year I think the anticipation would be nerve
racking since last year's gains were quite surprising. This year is also believed to
be altcoin's year, it's heavily favored since it was seen that the other currencies
showed potential and tremendous growth as well as bitcoins.
Freddoe

Activity: 168

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:43:17 AM

I'm sad and sorry but no i don't think we will se the same growth. Yes it will go up. But we got the boom to early and that makes it much harder to get the same this year. Maybe over two years.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

There will be another gain 2018 but i don't think anybody can fathom exact time or month which we will that huge gain this particular year but at some point this year it will happen.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:01:04 PM

It can as the steady increase in the population of the crypto world sooner or later it will be back on track and ain't nobody stopping cause we all moon and be successful.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:07:49 PM

Guys, we'll see the same picture for young and promising projects at the end of this year. Gains in 2018 could be even better due to the big money coming.
malfurionbtcn

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

It’s pretty possible they we will see the same situation. It’s a bit early to speculate but from year to year it repeats
konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

there are so many ico who are like that and I see a lot of things being done by someone out there to gain profits and commit criminal acts!

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
jayhal

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:18:17 PM

Of course without doubt there will be gains this year too, due to high demand and new user's and entering the crypto market which makes the prices to shoot high, so it is better to invest now on cryptos, bitcoins will helps get huge returns whereas altcoins will get good returns in the long run as there is a steady increase in the altcoin market. It is quite natural in any financial market for a hike and drop in the market and normally investors invest when there price is low and sell them when there is a hike in the market which gets them good profits.

This.

As more and more people and money come into the space, there's no doubt that 2018 will continue to show a steady increase in altcoin price movements.  It wouldn't surprise me whatosever if that includes both the great projects and the not-so great projects, too.  Noobs to the space will still be affected by pumps / seeing green for FOMO and will acquire assets with little utility or true LT potential.  Many people will get burned on those til they figure out the need to only go long on projects with great teams, attainable project goals, engaged communities and funding that'll last / to support through development, launch and into the 1st couple of years of a finished product.  EOS has set themselves apart from the crowd with the way they've gone about their ICO; kudos to them.  They've got their financing sorted for the rest of their existence, by the looks of it.

Many of you no doubt listen often to Andreas Antonopoulous, right?  He's spoken of something I think we should all bear in mind.  Each and every year, from here on out, somewhere out there in the world, there'll be somebody who sees a problem in the way something is done in her / his community.  It could be a 15 yr old kid, for all we know.  A spark will light in their heads and they'll start to work on something that will then potentially lead to a change in the way industry / business works in our world using this technology.   And for as long as there is a developer working on that project (or ANY project for that matter), it will continue to exist... no matter what the markets value it on any given day.    

So I take this to mean, that even if we think we "missed the boat" with many possible gains in 2017 with all of these projects, that quite likely every year for the rest of our lives, something new might come out that'll give us a chance to "get in early" and lead us to where we've always dreamed of being.  Keep your eyes and ears to the ground.   Read and listen more than we speak and we'll find those diamonds in the rough.

Here's to a great future for us all involved in this space.   Just don't ever forget to help those in need when we're each able.   Become a mentor to others once you've figured it all out and life will be that much sweeter.    Cheesy

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1194565)
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

Yes, this year we might chance to see the profit outcome like in 2017. If anyone had holded some good coins in 2017 then now he will be a millionaire.  It is very hard to predict the nature of market but it seems that those situations might again rise and we will get opportunity.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

Yeah as previously mentioned I don't think we will see the same gains that we saw in 2017 happen again 2018. The whole market was insane in 2017. Its more about finding the correct coins to invest your money and I am sure you will see some good gains.

And the way 2018 is going... Well things are looking pretty bad so far. Grin

But with that being said I still think it's gonna be a decent year for most cryptos, gonna see some raise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: