Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:22:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2017 gains ever happen again?  (Read 1058 times)
Bl4nk

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:32:51 PM

Yes, this year we might chance to see the profit outcome like in 2017. If anyone had holded some good coins in 2017 then now he will be a millionaire.  It is very hard to predict the nature of market but it seems that those situations might again rise and we will get opportunity.

I think just like you. I believe that crypto will continue to increase, although today many major institutions and countries want to try to manage crypto. I think it's just their fantasy to make a profit. And I'm sure crypto will be higher for the price, especially for bitcoin. The more people who want bitcoin the higher the value. And lastly that makes me sure because there has been some news that bitcoin prices can be higher than the year 2017 ago.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:48:04 PM

I feel 2017 gains was a once in a lifetime opportunity and we won't see anything like it again.

January 2017

Many of the top 100 coins with a considerably small investment could have made you a millionaire today, and congrats to those who are.

$10000 in ETH at the time and you would never need to work again.

I just can't see these gains happening again, but anything can happen

Thank you, man, for reminding us these times. I am sure those guys who managed to buy alts for these rates and were rather patient to hold them for the whole year are now celebrating their victory. I do not think that crypto will fall. Believe in alts’ growth.
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

sure they will. But we will have to wait for the major bitcoin bull run. If you have in perspective a bull run from 8000 usd to 40.000 usd, the total marketcap will rise over ATH and gains will be great for almost all altcoins. Problem is i see winter coming and long bear market.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:28:23 PM

I'm sad that I missed that opportunity. But I still hope that 2018 will be a better year for the cryptocurrency. A lot of things could happen but I think it would still be the same thing which is the prices will go up, new investments will happen and a new batch of millionaires will come.

HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:36:54 PM

18 billion --> 618 billion = ~34x

618 billion x 34x = ~21 trillion

Can't happen the growth is too high, despite that though we can still have good gains this year.

This is a good post. I did some checking and for it to reach $21 Trillion, it would be in the ball park of the US stock market ($30T), bond market ($40T), and real estate market ($25T) ...

Crypto is a new and hot asset class, for sure, but I can't see it being on par with those behemoths for a long while.  
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:37:35 PM

no one knows what it will be like in the world of cryptocurrency, and opportunities like in 2017 yesterday also no one suspects it, and in 2018 this incident could have happened but also can be otherwise or coin-coin that there will be worse

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
devis

Activity: 98
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:41:26 PM

I think the downturn we are currently seeing is a good thing. And just because things are going down doesn't mean that the cryptos will die. The .com bubble did the same thing. I think this downturn will be a healthy thing for the future.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:43:22 PM

We are almost in the final stages of this crypto correction. It should be all behind us in next month or two
and 2018 should be even better than 2017.
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:00:37 PM

Your list can be repeated in 2018. Not in January, of course. But it will already be altcoins not from the top 10, but from the top 100. Perhaps some new coins that will grow capitalization at a rapid pace. So make bets. But whether they will be winning - time will tell.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

We are almost in the final stages of this crypto correction. It should be all behind us in next month or two
and 2018 should be even better than 2017.
We are just only in a first month of the 2018 so dont be so excited for what may happen we may ever see and i also believe that 2018 is much better than 2017 be patient on waiting for the best time of it.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
malagasy

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

you guys aren't optimistic about coins...
adoptions from big players like GAFA will come one day, by this time prices will increase
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:09:46 PM

oh well, you gain some, you lose some, wouldn't be fun anyways if all we had are great profits and no challenges. at least we all made the decisions that we thought that time were great decisions. at least we should be man enough to accept the outcomes of our decisions good or bad. and even if we lost a lot of capital, it doesn't mean we should give up just because we lost once. instead, we should strive hard to learn more so we can be able to make better decisions for this year and get back what we lost, or take that profit that we almost had. although like you, i too believe that the tempo of the price hypes of this year won't be like the last year, i still believe that we will still get some decent profits if we only make the right decisions this time around. which is why im trying to gain as much knowledge as possible to make the most out of the crypto world.
patispace

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:23:46 PM

Well, if you focus exclusively on bitcoin as your main source of income, I doubt that it can really repeat its remarkable performance, because at this point the market has already assumed the true potential of bitcoin and although it continues to grow consistently, it will do so at a less accelerated pace. However, the market still has a lot of room to grow and will continue to generate great wealth for a long time.
27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

I feel 2017 gains was a once in a lifetime opportunity and we won't see anything like it again.

January 2017

Many of the top 100 coins with a considerably small investment could have made you a millionaire today, and congrats to those who are.

$10000 in ETH at the time and you would never need to work again.

I just can't see these gains happening again, but anything can happen

The market of crypto currency is only being formed. Many experts say this. The prospects are very large. For example, more and more people come to the world of crypto-currency from the stock exchange. People like huge volatility and rapidly growing income. Therefore, I think that 2018 will bring us even more prospects Wink

membis

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

I think in  2018 will be biggest profit in crypto history I am sure because goverments ll not ban Cryptocurrency and all people ll start to invest here.
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

It can happen again. The previous years before 2017 were somehow amazing and we never thought 2017 could be better but it happened. 2018 can be better than 2017. Lets hope for the better. Cryptocurrency will surely surfaced again.
StefanPLU

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:40:58 PM

I am not that negative with my view, crypto is still young, we are just at the start of something revolutionary. How long are shares of companies
around ? There where good and bad years as well, its just about finding the right coins to invest in.

Like it was also the same in 2017. 2018 might be not like 2017, it will be different, how different we will know in the end, like it always is if you
invest in something.

I see a bright future ahead for crypto and I think this is just the beginning.
reboste

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:41:14 PM

1.there are too many cryptos born in 2017
so natural selection must kill the non sense crypto ... and  a contraction is a "natural" evolutive process

2.some good projects will generate new cryptos (by fork or by intermediate service)
that will be more usable (as simple as paypal or a credit card), trusted and reliable

3. as in the past "ecommerce war" (remember ebay,amazon,google...) only few strong competitors will survive
and they will take all the market

at that point investors that have in the stack the good currency will win the stackes
Gabmot

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:42:02 PM

No one can categorically says that and put a stamp on it. Even if there is aanything  like the Crypto's god or goddess, he/she cannot determines that. This is because the exchange market is a resultant effects of the activities of people in it. For instance when prices of coins began to swell like yeast back in 2017, people never expected such any time soon. Lo and behold fellas, it came on us just like how Atomic Bombs were inflicted on Hiroshima and Nagasaki back then in 1944. This that happened last year can actually repeat itself in even a much greater dimension in 2018. We just gat wait and follow the trend of things on market, i believe strongly we shall have good testimonies to give come December 2018.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:42:18 PM

As a optimistic person for me yes it will happen again. We are only in a first month we still have 11 months so what's bothering us. All we can do is keep on investing in crypto world so that it will rise again the value of btc or any altcoin as simply as that but I'm not saying that you will invest your all money here you can invest at least 1/4 of your money just to move the value of the btc or altcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: