Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2017 gains ever happen again?  (Read 1058 times)
visiblehand

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

In specific coins - sure.  Across the entire crypto market without any regard to the quality of a token or the underlying business - probably not, and that's not necessarily a bad thing.
bit_smoke

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:39:50 PM

It might be slower than last year, but the gains will come !
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:51:50 PM

Fuck this post is a Goddamn remembrance of what i have failed last year,seeing ethereums price got deep in my balls.i could remember the moment me ang my friend arguing bout that coin.if it's profitable and when we finalized that it doesnt,after just a month got a hundred bucks price.how dare you mate putting this again in my brain.lol
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1414
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:53:40 PM

we all have good news in 2018 and then whatever will happen keep the spirit and do not panic because many do not know what will happen next but I am sure all will be good and surprising do not forget the prayers so that everything runs smoothly. .

xgb49048

Activity: 55
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

The digital money market in 2018 will be even more crazy than in 2017
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:59:48 PM

we all have good news in 2018 and then whatever will happen keep the spirit and do not panic because many do not know what will happen next but I am sure all will be good and surprising do not forget the prayers so that everything runs smoothly. .
Yeah, hopefully that good news will be continue throughout the year. So far we didn't experienced too much downfall of bitcoin unless those investors invest on the time of bitcoin reach $20,000. Probably, some of them are still hold but most of them sell their shares. As the start of this year so far so good which my colleagues starting to believe all about crypto currencies as most of them are from haters and now lovers in the crypto currency as well as here in the bitcoin community.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:01:13 PM

wah very very lucky if you become a millionaire and get banya coin with fantastic value at this time may know that will come I can like that become new millionaire from result of this work
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

i think it would never be happening again with these coins you showed us, because their prices is too high right now, maybe the new coins may pump high maybe theres a chance of gaining more this year.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:08:01 PM

2018 just started and we are still on its first quarter and so it is still early to give any conclusions. A lot of things can happen over the next few months and there is still a chance for us to have the same gains or even more as last year. The digital cryptocurrency is gaining popularity amongst the general public each day which can somehow increase its demand and soon its value and so i am keeping my hopes up and holding on to my coins.

Miner manc

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:11:00 PM

I think so yes. I do think this is a bubble but I don't think the pop has arrived yet. I think it will be in a couple of years. I base that on the size of the Dotcom bubble when that popped and crypto is a fraction the size of that market at the moment.
Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:18:37 PM

The profit that was made in 2017 will never come again.
That was a huge thing.
Every coin rose a lot.

peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:18:48 PM

Yes I think 2017 gains will happen again. Maybe this year will be even bigger than 2017 for altcoins.  In 2017 it was mostly Bitcoin that gained a lot and some other coins also gained a lot.

This year it is possible that other altcoins gain a lot.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

'Ever', I don't know but definately not anytime soon because people who invested now with profits as well as loss are eagerly waiting for a massive bullrun. If that happens then people will dump heavily which will stop the market from growing exponentially. People will also lose trust if the massive dump like this happens again.

Blah blah
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:42:56 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 02:09:04 AM by ruskytailz02

Markets need time to accumulate before continuing to grow steadily.
WHAT THE HELL?   Grin If I knew Bitcoin and cryptocurrency that year maybe I buy it all HAHAHAHHA lol
f*ck that is crazy small numbers especially ETHEREUM hahahah I am a fan of it sorry but really 8 Dollars I can buy 100 ETH with that price hahahaha
but I think in the end of 2018 or maybe middle of this year it will boom again
tianok21

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:14:13 AM

Hope so. But some rumors are telling that bitcoin will rise again like happen before on early mid of December 2017. Based on CNN the possibility of bitcoin value this year will hit again in 20,000 USD or much higher than that before this year of 2018 ends. But in the real scenario nowadays the value of bitcoin is far to the projection price that's why its hard to believed on the rumors or news released by CNN. Or else no one knows can predict what will be happen on the bitcoin price in the future. The important now is bitcoin is still circulated in the market cap and it is rapidly increasing.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:18:09 AM

Hope so. But some rumors are telling that bitcoin will rise again like happen before on early mid of December 2017. Based on CNN the possibility of bitcoin value this year will hit again in 20,000 USD or much higher than that before this year of 2018 ends. But in the real scenario nowadays the value of bitcoin is far to the projection price that's why its hard to believed on the rumors or news released by CNN. Or else no one knows can predict what will happen on the bitcoin price in the future. The important now is bitcoin is still circulated in the market cap and it is rapidly increasing.
CNN has been releasing too many news regarding crypto recently, I don't know if there are whales behind them or they really have sources that forsee crypto as not that beneficial, but the fact that bitcoin still present even there are lots of rumor existing can be a best option to still hold crypto.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:33:05 AM

I sure hope that we will see 2017 gains this year.  So far this year hasn't been impressive but I still think it's a good buying period.  Buy early in the year to sell later in the year.  This has happen a few years in a row. 
PageDown

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:39:58 AM

It happen once. Nobody can tell if it won't happen again. For me it will. Just don't get your hopes up. Things haooens when you least expect it.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:42:25 AM

2017 is surely a remarkable year because most of the coins elevated too quick and too high. But let us not lose hope, we are not year in the middle of the year. There are still nine months left for 2018 to impress us. 2017 became remarkable because the latter half part of the year happened. It was when all the coins went hyper. It could still happen, maybe at the second half of the year again. Let us HODL and wait!

Bitcoinage_official

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:46:50 AM

These gains will be seen again, however, they may not be seen in the same fashion. Once crypto begins to become mainstream the market will find a healthy balance between speculation and regulation. When this happens we will see massive gains in the projects that deserve them but in a healthier fashion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: