Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:04:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WaterTech ICO  (Read 213 times)
Sonosax (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:44:28 PM

Just wondering if anyone is planning on participating? https://www.watertech.io/

I havent seen any posts but its available for US non-accredited investors... which is more than most these days.
Sonosax (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:24:50 PM

Bueller?
theonionman

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:27:20 AM

What happened? I was watching this one quite closely and was even planning to buy into the ico. So glad I didn't cuz they just deleted their twitter account and their website is now offline. Scam or hack or ..?
DrEduza

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:14:10 AM

yesterday evening I wrote this post and
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2805559.msg29195252#msg29195252

today I got email.

-----------------
Dear investors,

WaterTech project closed.
All investors money will be returned in the next 24 hours!

There was a big misunderstanding regarding our project.

We have never claimed to be one of the companies we showed on our site.

As we wrote on our site we wanted to establish a fund that invested in water technologies.
Some were mislead to think we are own those companies.
We showed one of the companies idea as the main investment we wanted to have in our portfolio.

We already started refunding investments and it wll be done within during the next 24 hours.
If you havn't receive a refund within 24 hours please email us.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused,
Thanks for your support

------

But I don't trust them,  if they are not lying in this email, the whitepaper was real shit. Or it was made to confuse ppl.
innomate1

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:20:00 AM

Me and my friend got refunded, and I saw on their wallet lots of refunds also.

So at least they are ok regarding that.

They made a mistake in the whitepaper that confused people, I guess they don't have experience with ICO's.
davicoin

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:23:23 AM

Sounds like a very confusing situation. Has everyone been refunded any funds sent?
DrEduza

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:16:11 AM

Sounds like a very confusing situation. Has everyone been refunded any funds sent?

I did not invest. TDS Desalination put this on their facebook
-----
TSD Desalination · 12 hod ·
Important Message to the public:

Today, 29.1.2018, we have discovered to our amazement that there are those who present themselves as TSD Desalination, use our marketing material and material from our crowdfunding campaign, ostensibly to raise funds by launching an ICO (via cryptocurrency called WATER).

You have been warned!
This is an international fraud, a scam, and exploitation. We have nothing to do with it.

Watertech.io simply copied Tethys campaign as it appears on the exitvalley crowdfunding platform.

The Tethys company is not affiliated with the aforementioned ICO and has no knowledge of who is behind it. A complaint is submitted to the Israeli Police, the FBI and Interpol.

Yours truly,

TSD (Tethys) Team
-----

Someone from watertechinvestments@gmail.com write me, that he has been scammed by guys which he hired to help him. He afraid to contact TDS Desalination and ask me, to write them. He was really naive or he still plays the game.

I've got an idea. I've saved litecoin address which they provide me, to send the funds. If you check it, you can see, if there is any refunds.
https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/LRbz8gDTo8VRSsvqqejFJxgGkEPA8vFFu4/
So as you can see, there's only income. But maybe the scammer stole their private keys. So if they refund, they didnt refund the LTC investments. I don't want to be a judge, so I am open for any explanation, but you can judge yourself.
innomate1

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:25:18 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 12:25:10 PM by innomate1

It looks like that they started refunding ETH first:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x44bbb437cef95d4f4236b9505d7df3c1cf38c0e3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: