Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For a Job In Crypto!  (Read 282 times)
BitJunkie556 (OP)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:51:39 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 01:42:29 AM by BitJunkie556

I've always dreamed of working hand-in-hand on a blockchain/crypto-related project. I've been in this world since around late 2013, so I've definitely been around and witnessed a lot of events in the crypto world.

What I'm looking for now, is a way to actually become part of a project, actually helping to build something and quite possibly change the world as we know it. Seems ambitious, but I'm a young guy with my head in the clouds. Can you blame me? Smiley

I can't say I'm well-versed in the "under the hood" coding type stuff, but I do have some experience repping projects, helping to run Telegram channels, Slacks, and just generally being active on this forum and a couple others, putting my time in, learning new things, and so on and so forth. If anyone is looking for someone to fill a community manager/admin type position, email support, running a social media account, or anything like that, I'd love to help out! I'm looking for a good project with some great concepts, and a solid future/roadmap.

We can talk about compensation/payment on our own, but keep in mind that I'm willing to put in an ample amount of my time into a project I believe in! If anyone is interested, definitely contact me. Mostly, I'm hoping someone will take a shot on me and we can help each other out, and really build a successful project. Like I said, if you need a position filled, just PM me here! We can iron out any other details later. Looking forward to it!

Email: CoinJunkie556@yahoo.com

orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:57:18 AM

I do have some experience repping projects, helping to run Telegram channels, Slacks, and just generally being active on this forum and a couple others, putting my time in, learning new things, and so on and so forth. If anyone is looking for someone to fill a community manager/admin type position, email support, running a social media account, or anything like that, I'd love to help out!

I suggest that you cite some of the projects you have worked on or create a portfolio to impress those who are looking out for potential community managers or people to work in their projects. Even those that were not crypto-related, because I think does would add up to your experience. It's always a plus to show some past experience.

If anyone is interested, definitely contact me.

I also suggest that you give out an email or other medium where you may be contacted so that interested devs may contact you even when you're not on bitcointalk. Perhaps creating a telegram account where communicating is fast and efficient?

Good luck on your endeavors, I hope you reach your goals and get to be a part of your ideal projects!
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:17:40 AM

If anyone is interested, definitely contact me.

I also suggest that you give out an email or other medium where you may be contacted so that interested devs may contact you even when you're not on bitcointalk. Perhaps creating a telegram account where communicating is fast and efficient?

Good luck on your endeavors, I hope you reach your goals and get to be a part of your ideal projects!

bitcointalk PM is most preferred contact method.. whenever someone PM you. you'll get an immediate email to your inbox...
I would not advise sharing email address to public.. or you'll be phished. (see my personal text)

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:24:47 AM

You are in the right forum to fulfill or live your dreams and make it come true. If you can mention what is your background and what do you do currently like a student, in job etc will help a bit to get the right query for you by the people who are looking for the relevant people in their field. Also you are in the right section as generally their are queries which keep coming and looking for people to take care of their work and you can apply and speak to them and may be things can work out for you.

Also as you are new do not worry just in initial stage to work just for experience as may be you may not get the relevant pay but experience will teach you for the long run.

bioessential

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:18:04 PM

give your email. i am looking you forward for achieving your dreams, keep it up!
BitJunkie556 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:43:08 AM

give your email. i am looking you forward for achieving your dreams, keep it up!

Thanks so much!

Yeah, I went ahead and added an email. If it becomes spam-ridden, I could always get rid of it. Not a big deal I suppose.

edwardnortonn

Activity: 177

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:54:45 AM

Thanks so much!

Yeah, I went ahead and added an email. If it becomes spam-ridden, I could always get rid of it. Not a big deal I suppose.

Check https://www.reddit.com/r/Jobs4Bitcoins/ or https://www.cryptogrind.com/jobs .
almost09

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:07:57 AM

me too.. i can run telegram channels and facebook groups.. i currently running my own crypto related facebook group with morethan 2700+ members.. my banner is up for rent.
anyone interested can pm on telegram @enardstark

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX:  (https://daox.org/)
sammydeeknight

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:02:54 AM

Hi folk,

I like your enthusiasm  Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley Indeed you can change the world with the energy you have.  I think you and i can get along.

I'm currently on a project in the Payments industry. We are are going to change the way C2C, C2B, B2C & B2B transactions are settled worldwide.

Just PM me for more details or we can chat on Telegram https://t.me/sammydeeknight

See ya
marineboss

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Korean Syndicate / Translator

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:48:59 AM

Kudos to you for taking a proactive step in trying to find something meaningful to do in crypto. But the reality is, if you want to work on blockchain technologies, or anything related to it, you should strive towards becoming a sort of a domain expert in that field.

I'm not sure how old you are, but I don't think it's too late to start learning computer programming and software engineering if you want to take a deep dive into this field. If becoming a developer is not your suit, then perhaps you should look at real, full-time jobs at blockchain-related startups. Perhaps you can start out in biz dev or something like that because partnerships are quite important in making a name for yourself in this budding yet saturated ICO field.

Try angel list also.

▐ | ██ | ██ | ██ ||     DAOstack.io     || ██ | ██ | ██ | ▌
AN OPERATING SYSTEM FOR COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE
BitJunkie556 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:33:41 AM

Hi folk,

I like your enthusiasm  Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley Indeed you can change the world with the energy you have.  I think you and i can get along.

I'm currently on a project in the Payments industry. We are are going to change the way C2C, C2B, B2C & B2B transactions are settled worldwide.

Just PM me for more details or we can chat on Telegram https://t.me/sammydeeknight

See ya

Awesome, sorry for way late reply. I'll shoot you a message on Telegram.

BitJunkie556 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:34:56 AM

Kudos to you for taking a proactive step in trying to find something meaningful to do in crypto. But the reality is, if you want to work on blockchain technologies, or anything related to it, you should strive towards becoming a sort of a domain expert in that field.

I'm not sure how old you are, but I don't think it's too late to start learning computer programming and software engineering if you want to take a deep dive into this field. If becoming a developer is not your suit, then perhaps you should look at real, full-time jobs at blockchain-related startups. Perhaps you can start out in biz dev or something like that because partnerships are quite important in making a name for yourself in this budding yet saturated ICO field.

Try angel list also.

Some really good suggestions, and I'll probably look into taking a serious approach to programming. I'll just need to develop the drive for it. Tongue

Right now, I'm really looking to build up my resume so to speak, and I'm thankful to have had a few opportunities come up. Angel list seems to be great too, I'll look into it! Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: