Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HTMLCOIN ESSENTIALS  (Read 165 times)
mellowcg (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:43:22 PM

HTMLCOIN ESSENTIALS:
1.   History:  If you look at coinmarketcap.com, it shows that the HTML coin is only a few months old. That is because the old coin (HTML5 coin) is the old coin which is being replaced.  HTML5 coin has been around since August 2014.  Therefore, HTML is not some new group, but a serious group with a long history. The move from HTML5 coin to HTML coin was due to a much improved blockchain which combines ETH technology with lightning BTC technology and more.
2.   The HTML community of coin holders is very loyal. Their telegram channel is active.
3.   If you somehow still have HTML5 coins, there is still time to swap them at their main website.
4.   HTML coin is collaborating in partnetship with Titaneum coin. Titanium’s Michael Stollaire is technical advisor for HTML coin, so don’t be surprised if you start to see projects start to get released. Michael Stollaire is worth looking up. He is a serious player in the technology infrastructure arena.  The Titanium / HTML coin collaboration is a good fit both ways.
5.   Mining:  At the moment, only CPU mining is possible. That means that normal users. PC owners for example, can mine the coin.  The reward for one block is 1250 coins and mining creates a block every 2 minutes. Also, you can stake your wallet as well for coins but you would really need a few million to likely see rewards.  I tried mining on my gaming PC and get 1 block a day. Though that is currently only about $4.00, once this coin goes up 10 fold, it will look pretty good.  There is a bounty out for whoever gets GPU mining to work. Several million coins bounty.
6.   Exchanges: Currently you can trade HTMLCOIN on Bleutrade and Tradesatoshi but additional changes should be forthcoming as early as late Jan or Feb.
7.   Conclusion: This coin has a solid team, goals, working partnetships and community. It not had any pump and dumps so far which is good. Once people realize the coins potential, this coin will rise in price dramatically.  My goal:  Buy a million coins and once the price goes up 10x, sell a third and hodl the rest.
plasmodesmata

Activity: 403
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:47:14 PM

I was reading up on this coin a bit and it seems like there alot of problems with the wallet and that discouraged me from investing.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:02:42 PM

HTMLCOIN ESSENTIALS:
1.   History:  If you look at coinmarketcap.com, it shows that the HTML coin is only a few months old. That is because the old coin (HTML5 coin) is the old coin which is being replaced.  HTML5 coin has been around since August 2014.  Therefore, HTML is not some new group, but a serious group with a long history. The move from HTML5 coin to HTML coin was due to a much improved blockchain which combines ETH technology with lightning BTC technology and more.
2.   The HTML community of coin holders is very loyal. Their telegram channel is active.
3.   If you somehow still have HTML5 coins, there is still time to swap them at their main website.
4.   HTML coin is collaborating in partnetship with Titaneum coin. Titanium’s Michael Stollaire is technical advisor for HTML coin, so don’t be surprised if you start to see projects start to get released. Michael Stollaire is worth looking up. He is a serious player in the technology infrastructure arena.  The Titanium / HTML coin collaboration is a good fit both ways.
5.   Mining:  At the moment, only CPU mining is possible. That means that normal users. PC owners for example, can mine the coin.  The reward for one block is 1250 coins and mining creates a block every 2 minutes. Also, you can stake your wallet as well for coins but you would really need a few million to likely see rewards.  I tried mining on my gaming PC and get 1 block a day. Though that is currently only about $4.00, once this coin goes up 10 fold, it will look pretty good.  There is a bounty out for whoever gets GPU mining to work. Several million coins bounty.
6.   Exchanges: Currently you can trade HTMLCOIN on Bleutrade and Tradesatoshi but additional changes should be forthcoming as early as late Jan or Feb.
7.   Conclusion: This coin has a solid team, goals, working partnetships and community. It not had any pump and dumps so far which is good. Once people realize the coins potential, this coin will rise in price dramatically.  My goal:  Buy a million coins and once the price goes up 10x, sell a third and hodl the rest.

It's a shitcoin they have alot of problems from devs and teams. If you wish to buy this coin then buy it's like a lottery coin that will give you alot of money. i'll make sure you'll earn big this year
joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

I was reading up on this coin a bit and it seems like there alot of problems with the wallet and that discouraged me from investing.
That's a bad thing. The coin been inside Coinmarketcap off and on as well, I really would not recommend anyone investing in this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mellowcg (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

I think some of the confusion is that html5 coin is still showing up on coinmarketcap but that will only be until the full swap is done.There are a few months left for people with html5 to swap to html. Once that is done and the html5 is 'retired' it will look cleaner for people researching the coin. 

Other good news that this is a hidden gem is the fact that today Feb 2, 2018, KUCOIN announced that they will be adding HTMLCOIN.  As I mentioned, the development and growth has been organic.  For me, after litecoin, it is my second coin preference, especially at the price it is at now. 
ViperGuyMike

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:53:47 AM

That's a bad thing. The coin been inside Coinmarketcap off and on as well, I really would not recommend anyone investing in this.

I have been mining and buying several lower price altcoins over the last couple months to hodl. I would honestly say that HTMLCOIN seems to have a very promising and professional team, infrastructure, and roadmap. I think this coin as well as a few others I am holding are looking promising in the long term.
ViperGuyMike

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:59:49 AM

I would recommend that everyone stay away from TradeSatoshi until they get their HTML wallet situated. They placed their wallet in maintenance mode a couple days before the Feb 1st fork, and haven't brought it back online since. My deposits to their BWK wallet are also in limbo as that wallet stopped updating about a week ago as well.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:09:29 AM

Thanks for the information. Hopefully, this coin will jump in price, though slowly.
ViperGuyMike

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:16:00 AM

Has anyone heard of any HTML bounties or campaigns? I don't know if they would consider them since they're an established coin already?
SDT211

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

$HTML on Tradesatoshi is out of maintenance and transactions are flowing again

I would recommend that everyone stay away from TradeSatoshi until they get their HTML wallet situated. They placed their wallet in maintenance mode a couple days before the Feb 1st fork, and haven't brought it back online since. My deposits to their BWK wallet are also in limbo as that wallet stopped updating about a week ago as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: