Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:04:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox SEPA withdraw never arrived, No answers from Support  (Read 1231 times)
klaaster (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2011, 07:53:17 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2011, 12:48:55 PM by klaaster

Hello,

I made a withdraw of $150 on MtGox to my german Sepa Bank Account last month.
After waiting for 8 days and no money on my account, I opened a support ticket and explained the problem.

Two days later "Charlie" answerd to my question and asked for some more detailed information. I replied to him quick with the requested information.
After another two days Charlie explained that my transaction was rejected because I did not provide my full adress (country name).
So I replied with my full adress and wrote that I did provide all this information in the first place correct.
That was the last message from MtGox support.

Now after waiting for another week, I've got no answer from MtGox even if I asked several times to please keep me updated.

This is the worst support I've ever got from a company! Maybe it was my fault to use MtGox after the crash.
What else can I do, expect from kindly asking for an answer?

edit: This was my second withdraw. The first one over ~60$ two weeks earlier arrived without problems to the same sepa account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 13, 2011, 08:11:41 AM

I highly suggest reading this:
http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=28076.0

There's a good chance that you'll have to wait until next week for a resolution. Don't open a new ticket. If your current one is marked as "Solved", reply to it to reopen it.

klaaster (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2011, 08:27:18 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2011, 12:45:17 PM by klaaster

I opened a new ticket 2 days ago because of the lack in communication.
The ticket was then assigned to Charlie some hours after, without an answer to me.

It's very frustrating to not get an answer for days/weeks when you wait for the money.
And it concerns me that they don't think it's worth to give me a message like "Sorry, it takes some more time to investigate" or something.

MagicalTux
VIP

Activity: 608
Merit: 501

-

View Profile
July 13, 2011, 02:28:29 PM

For information we have just flushed all the pending withdraws, as today is the last day we can send anything through our bank in Europe (they accepted to lift the limits today for this reason).

All the pending withdraws are being executed by the bank as I write those lines, and will arrive by friday.

All the withdraws made from now will be processed by the new bank starting saturday or monday.
error

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2011, 06:04:59 PM

I opened a new ticket 2 days ago because of the lack in communication.
The ticket was then assigned to Charlie some hours after, without an answer to me.

It's very frustrating to not get an answer for days/weeks when you wait for the money.
And it concerns me that they don't think it's worth to give me a message like "Sorry, it takes some more time to investigate" or something.

If you open a duplicate ticket you have to wait even longer. AND you make other people wait longer too. You are supposed to use your existing ticket.

3KzNGwzRZ6SimWuFAgh4TnXzHpruHMZmV8
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: