Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:33:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: binance withdraw issue  (Read 220 times)
Robpie199 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:36:14 PM

I've withdrawn from Binance many times never had an issue. Now within the last 2 weeks I can't withdraw any coins. I no longer receive the withdraw confirmation emails and then it eventually it just times out and the transaction is cancelled. I thought it may be because I wasn't verified (tier 2) so I got verified, tried withdrawing and still doesn't work. I've checked out the FAQ, tried adding to my email whitelist, checked my spam folder, still nothing works. I have a ticket into support but was hoping the community had some suggestions. Thanks in advance.
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:05:50 AM

This past couple of days day Binance is having a big issue. You can withdraw if the Binance is allowing you to do so. A mass amount of traders have the same issues and you are not the only one. Investors have some doubts about the scam issue that is taking the place and they are blaming the developer team. I doubt that is happening but you must just wait and be patient.

Noone at the Binance is giving the proper answers right now. And current laggings and flashes are only making the users angry. In a best case scenario, Binance has just put maintenance in motion but their silence isn't promising. Don't change your pass because that won't help you in this matter. Be patient and wait.

I hope that they ain't experiencing DDoS attack!

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
hirofren

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:10:47 AM

agreed with desmond,
wait it out for a few days, their team is usually quite on top of technical issues and should be resolved soon.
Don't panic about your currency binance is too big to not accept responsibility
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:46:06 AM

I've withdrawn from Binance many times never had an issue. Now within the last 2 weeks I can't withdraw any coins. I no longer receive the withdraw confirmation emails and then it eventually it just times out and the transaction is cancelled. I thought it may be because I wasn't verified (tier 2) so I got verified, tried withdrawing and still doesn't work. I've checked out the FAQ, tried adding to my email whitelist, checked my spam folder, still nothing works. I have a ticket into support but was hoping the community had some suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Their habit is solving problems without reply your ticket. Please try to contact them directly via Telegram, you will get respond quickly than send their supporter tickets.
Robpie199 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

appreciate the feedback, I was starting to get nervous that my funds are stuck on there. I'll give it some time. I've heard from many that Binance has been having some issues, but I never had a problem till a couple weeks ago. Hopefully they rectify the issues soon.
BruddahRhee

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:41:16 AM

Same here. Binance withdrawal problems. No email arrives from Binance so I can confirm my withdrawal request. Binance agents consistently say their server log shows emails were sent and to contact my email administrator (Microsoft) for assistance. Really? Microsoft? Then the issue is abandoned and another support ticket has to be opened. Binance has become a very sketchy experience. Maybe there is a good story in this for the Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, etc.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:03:03 PM

Same here. Binance withdrawal problems. No email arrives from Binance so I can confirm my withdrawal request. Binance agents consistently say their server log shows emails were sent and to contact my email administrator (Microsoft) for assistance. Really? Microsoft? Then the issue is abandoned and another support ticket has to be opened. Binance has become a very sketchy experience. Maybe there is a good story in this for the Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, etc.

I really doubt that it's got anything to do with Outlook having issues receiving incoming mail, however, it's possible and you can never rule it out. You're definitely not the only one that has this issue though (even though my experience has always been smooth).

Just look at this thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/binance/comments/7ajr0j/verification_email_not_arriving/

Seems like the person having troubles got their problems resolved by contacting Binance's support on reddit. If you can, make a thread on Binance's subreddit, and hopefully someone can help you manually.

But before that i would recommend you contacting binance support the normal way, through their support tickets, mention that you already tried whitelisting the email addresses and made sure that your email client is working fine, and ask them to help you manually verify the withdrawal. Getting your funds out right now is the biggest priority.

Smiley
gruntle

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:50:05 AM

I'm having the same issues now... not receiving verification emails, being fobbed off and told to contact my administrator through support tickets. Has anyone get their withdrawals working?
kannada

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

Yeah, finally I got the same problem here.
After several times Deposit and Withdrawal success, today I can't withdraw my coin because didn't receive any email. Contacting support via ticket and twitter doesn't get any response yet. I know binance is the biggest one of crypto exchange, unfortunately their support is very slow response
myCrowdForce

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

Binance is one of the best in the market. I guess this might be an issue. You can talk to them via telegram
glaz330

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:32:00 PM

Same problem here!

I am not getting the verification mail on Yahoo!

On my ticket they replied

we already found the email had been delivered to you

but they are wrong!

They are asking to change mail provider, but I am sure this is not the problem....

Any news with your cases?

Ty
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:36:52 PM

Same problem here!

I am not getting the verification mail on Yahoo!

On my ticket they replied

we already found the email had been delivered to you

but they are wrong!

They are asking to change mail provider, but I am sure this is not the problem....

Any news with your cases?

Ty

Change your email, not worth the hassle with support - they will just keep ping-ponging back random messages and will never give you a straight response back. Either contact one of their admins on telegram and constantly pressure him/her to respond and help you with your issue, people work better then they have a fire up their ass.

It is possible yahoo is having an issue, I remember a long time ago, I had issues where I wouldn't get emails from Bread wallet when I wanted to change my password, but the emails arrived a lot longer then expected (1 hour+). If this is the issue, contact your mail supplier.

But, likely it is Binance's fault, just make sure you force them to treat you like a person.

Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: