Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO 25-2-18]Blend, The solution for cross-platform lending investments✅  (Read 775 times)
blendcoins (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Blend, the solution for your lending investments

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:36:17 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 10:36:24 AM by blendcoins

Blend Pre-Sale Coming Soon!
blendcoins.io

-Blend, the all-in-one solution for cross-platform lending investments-

We are very excited to finally announce our ICO Pre-Sale date!
The Blend Pre-Sale will start on 25th of February at 16:00 UTC.
There will be only 1,200,000 BLE available during our Pre-Sale round.
Pre-Sale price: 1 ETH – 2000 BLE

Blend provides a clear view on lending investments to maximize your profits by blending multiple lending platforms into one easy-to-use dashboard.

We are a European based company with a team that consists of highly-skilled professional developers, software engineers, project managers and advisers, all very experienced within stock market trading and investment platforms.

We have blended their knowledge and skill set to become a high-end team within the fast-evolving world of cryptocurrencies and block-chain technology.

Our Blend platform will interact with multiple lending platforms and thereby making it easier for our users to make, manage and track their cross-platform lending investments.

With our technology we are able to bring a larger group of lenders and borrowers together in an understandable and trusted environment where security and safety are key priorities.

In our view, this flexibility will lead to a better balance in supply and demand in the lending market and at the same time a more secure and profitable platform with numerous opportunities for growth.

-Why Blend?-

Nowadays the crypto market is being flooded with lending platforms, which all promise huge rewards for your lending investments. We understand it is very difficult to choose between the lending platforms on which you should make your investments and the shady platforms which you should definitely avoid. After all, every platform will eventually have to proof itself to be reliable and live up to their magnificent claims.

Blend will provide the technology with all the necessary features and tools to compare all lending contracts from different platforms and help our users to make a prudent, considered decision on where and how to invest their money for maximum profits and secure pay-outs.

This will all be possible directly through the Blend dashboard.

We will also have our own Blend coin (BLE) which can be used for different purposes.

You will have the possibility to earn Blend coins through our Blend bonus system.

Of course we will provide you with all the information about our upcoming platform, both on our website as in our whitepaper.

-Token details-

You will have the opportunity to invest in our company by participating in our token sale.

We will distribute a maximum of 8 000 000 tokens (BLE) through our ICO token sale.

This token sale consists of different phases with according discounts and an extra bonus for all participants on achieving our selling targets.

We have decided to put in a pre-sale phase with the least supply, but with the most discount to show our appreciation for supporting our company at an early stage.

Target bonus (for all ICO token sale participants)

The achieved target bonus will be automatically applied upon your purchases and will be distributed after the sale has ended.

The final target bonus will replace all previous achieved target bonuses.

Step 1:
Create a Blend account: https://dashboard.blendcoins.io/register/

Step 2:
Activate your account.

Step 3:
Follow us on Twitter and join our Telegram Announcement channel!

Step 4:
Ready, set, GO!
- Don’t forget to secure your account with 2FA!
- Wait untill we announce the ICO Pre-Sale date very soon!

-Join Blend now!-

WEBSITE

WHITEPAPER

DASHBOARD

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

TELEGRAM

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blendcoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:47:32 PM

RESERVED FOR UPDATES

blendcoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

Looks promising! Will keep an eye out on this project.

Any info on when you're going to launch?

We have our token sale planned for February, but we will soon announce the exact date and time. Thank you for your interest!

gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:24:11 AM

one tweet and I'll go further, if you want, you can thank me, the address is on the twitter page Wink https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/958133476468969472
bernard12345

Activity: 204
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

Hi, Im interested in currency that you accept as a payment to buy your tokens. Can you tell me about it?
vivekagarwalbkn

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

Hi Everyone! It is great project, i am investor  and will be part of your community, great idea. Do you plan make app for Windows Phone?
Citylighttrend

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

Thats a good idea and really solves that problem. i hope u succeed!
serenabiel

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

great idea and project for investor its a future platform, best of luck guys, really interesting in investing
blendcoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

Hi, Im interested in currency that you accept as a payment to buy your tokens. Can you tell me about it?

Thank you for your question. For our ICO we are only accepting ETH as a payment.

blendcoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

Hi Everyone! It is great project, i am investor  and will be part of your community, great idea. Do you plan make app for Windows Phone?

Thank you for your question. We don't have this planned as of yet, but we will keep you updated about the feature!

bernard12345

Activity: 204
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:30:41 PM

Thank you for your question. For our ICO we are only accepting ETH as a payment.

Please add BTC Too sir ,cause so many People Use only BTC .Anyway We will looking forward for investing as your project is much Promising
vivekagarwalbkn

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:34:36 PM

Thanks sir for response ,Looking forward for Great Fortune ,Congratulations for Project
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:16:01 PM

Absolutely impressed!

I am not sure how it will go, but really liked the concept and actual take on so far. I just hope it reaches far to the potential seen right now.

I will be waiting for the Pre-sale date to be revealed soon!
blendcoins (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

Thank you all for your interest in our project. Don't forget to join our telegram and follow our twitter for the latest updates1

hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

Lending programs has great attraction for investors because of Bitconnect but why your team is anonymous. Do you any plan to post any kind of introduction to let know the community who is behind this. I don't newbie can help about this project.
Jack tom

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

Thanks i just saw your site . I am interested if there are additional bonuses for the amount of buyed tokens or something else ?   
simon cruse

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

It' very nice to see this good result form blend coin .I'm considering to join this join with my small fund and I hope this project will get good ICO fund to develop this project in next month.                                 
Brettle332

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

This coin is the best ICO coins released this year in my opinion. As I believe it has a bright long term future unlike other ICO coins released in 2018 and I'm glad that I purchased some and will also earn some more from the Twitter and Facebook bounty campaigns.
Marco22

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

I am reading more about the project as i will be writing an article about it in the next days, the more i read the more i like this project, i think people will realize once the project launches fully
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

Overall this is nice idea just read about this concept I think this will perform so nice there is big space of growth. I'm interested to know about the team members who are involve into big project because this is really important before invest into any project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: