Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do u use for exchange platform ?  (Read 219 times)
Nilupulie

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:31:50 AM

I am using several exchanges for my trading activities. This is depend on the country you live, currency you use and coins you want to trade. I am from Australia and in my country we have three main exchanges like Coinspot, BTC Markets and independence reserve. Further i use coinbase and Binance also for my trades and it is more safe exchange when you compare with other exchanges. But most important thing is you should verify your account submitting ID documents.
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:33:52 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 11:40:35 AM by marinomario

I prefer to sell coins on hitbtc and idex, because it is easy to use and simple. hitbtc no other difficult exchange, you just create a hitbtc account, then from your wallet transfer to the address you want to deposit, then you can directly trade to the market. in idex was not difficult ,you can use your wallet to make a sale or purchase.

woolm110

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

Binance and Kucoin are my favourites at the minute. To be honest, though I have accounts on multiple exchanges (as some coins are only available on certain ones). Find one you like (that has a decent reputation) and you should be fine, remember to move your coins out of the exchange and into a wallet are buying.
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

I have been using bittex for a long time,got no issues with them,Cryptopia exchange is another discovery i made nice and smooth trading.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:01:05 AM

Usually, if a coin has already been added to the stock exchange, then it will be traded on one of these exchanges, either Binance or HitBTC, of course it can still be traded on such an exchange as Liqui. This is enough for me
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:07:27 AM

Mostly I use Binance and Kucoin. Sometimes huobi and bittrex. To be honest I'm very surprised that Bittrex moved to the background. I used to use only bittrex until the summer 2017.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

I often use Bittrex and Cryptopia, then it depends on what exchange specific coins are on. I've also traded a bit on Binance which is pretty good too.

Cold_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:12:03 AM

I personally am using Binance, Kucoin, Bibox and Tabtrader  Grin
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:24:03 AM

Which is the best exchange platform to use ??

For me the best exchange platform is ED also known as etherdelta. This kind of platform is good and has a user-friendly functions. It can easily import ERC-20 wallets like MEW (MyEtherWallet) then you can have a transaction with an easy process. Still hoping for ed to have a good platform because a month ago there's an issue about hacking in ed but it works now. There are also other good exchange sites that has been created for us to exchange our coins but sometimes it depends on the company (if you consider yourself as a bounty hunter) because they choose an exclusive exchange site to trade their tokens/coin. My advice is, you must pick a legit exchange site on our recommendations because there are some scam and phishing sites that is spread all over the internet.
joshua10

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:49:38 AM

for me depending on the exchange because there is a exchange that buys a token and there is also a broken price if bought so everyone will choose to buy a token because it's hard for us to work hard so for me it really depends on the exchange.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

In my opinion Coinbase and Bitfinex are  most popular and well-known brokers and trading platforms besides other alternatives. I advice to use trading bots for better checking your portfolio growth and other trading related stuff. Exchanges are risky and every trader can lose whole balance. The Bittrex,Cex.io are also good exchanges, but registrations are closed for this exchanges. Binance is good for beginners too because trading platform interface is eye reading friendly.
andamers

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

For me, the following is more important to me.
1, anonymous. In other words, I do not need to provide any documentary proof of identity like a passport.
2, safe.
3, support legal currency transactions.
4, extraction speed fast enough.
5, support enough digital currency.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

I personally use Bittrex and yobit because it have all the security features and good customer support and user friendly.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

Which is the best exchange platform to use ??
To be honest, I usually use poloniex to exchange my crypto. It's too easy to use and quick when we talk about deposit/withdraw, so everything will done in few minutes.  I have used it since a long time and i didn't have any problem with it, it's recommnded for everyone.
saif.shaikha

Activity: 106

"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

There are so many exchanges available now a days that I have lost count of them. I mostly use Etherdelta as I find it easier and convenient to trade in the Ethereum based tokens. Any token created on Ethereum platform is available for trade by defualt in Etherdelta which is a great thing and one can catch real good projects early before they are officially listed.
Binance is another exchange that offers a lot of good coins if you like to invest.

denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:20:37 AM

Binance seems like a good choice. They are reasonably fast processing deposits/withdrawals and open their door to new users quite often. Its easy to get verified compared to other exchanges where it takes ages or you dont get verified at all.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: