Since i was often very frustrated about timeouts on MtGox I decided to write a small gui for the most vital stuff: Buying, Selling, Cancelling orders and so on.
Currently the following features exist:
- Ticker with 30sec Interval
- View all Orders and Cancel whichever you want
- Place buy and sell orders
- See your balance
Most important features:
- Threaded update to prevent lockups
- "." and "," I am writing the app in a german windows environment so , and . sometimes get confused.
Planned are the following features:
- Sending BTCs via GUI
- Alarms for ASK/BID prices that you can define
- Port to MONO /linux
- Saving login credentials..maybe
SO far it was important for me that the most useful stuff works out of the box and i will continue to put more stuff in it. If someone has suggestions - just ask.
If you'd like to donate: 15i2EYfK9ZAP9Xp6KQtn8i8yTfFYMp3eHP
Notes for compiling it: Currently i have three referenced DLLs in there which i dont put into the source. So you will either have to take them from the binary package or download them yourself in order to compile the program.