Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MOAI : #UPGRADED #KICKSTARTER FOR ICOs - SUPERIOR SECURITY + FEATURES  (Read 306 times)
MOAI (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:55:02 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 08:48:06 PM by MOAI
Merited by mettalmag (1), tunctioncloud (1)

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MOAI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:00:13 PM

Reserved
Kateni

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:19:10 PM

Kickstarter, has no plans to get into the initial coin offering (ICO) business. "The answer is 100 percent a very firm no," a company spokesperson said.

He is going to regret later I guess.

New generation needs kickstarter for ICOS - Thumbs up and good luck
Samuel Webber

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:11:35 AM

Interesting Project.

Will the coins be listed on other markets or just on the MOAI website (I see you are going to have a market there).
Lucas Joly

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:31:51 PM

Interesting Project.

Will the coins be listed on other markets or just on the MOAI website (I see you are going to have a market there).

Hello Samuel !

Thank you for the interest you are giving to MOAI !

Yes our MOAI token will be listed on other exchanges than our.

Best regards,
Lucas Joly, MOAI CEO
Andromaque

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:44:25 PM

Awesome looking thread! Your team is young and talented, I am excited to see them at work! I will watch this thread and come back checking it from times to times. In case I have questions I will let you know! Smiley

Good luck!
Butane

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:28:47 PM

Hello, I see you chose to go with Waves rather than Ethereum for your project, could you tell us why ? You are not the only project I saw lately doing this, is there a recent problem from Ethereum or a major improvement from Waves to explain this ?
Marmaros

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:49:39 PM

Kickstarter, has no plans to get into the initial coin offering (ICO) business. "The answer is 100 percent a very firm no," a company spokesperson said.

He is going to regret later I guess.

New generation needs kickstarter for ICOS - Thumbs up and good luck

Yeah, I am sure they will regret it later! We definitely need a Kickstarter website for ICOs, and this one looks way more promising than KickICO! I will be following! Smiley
Alcinoos

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:36:45 PM

I am particularly interested in the follow investor tool ! I am excited to see what you will offer soon !
Cashew

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

For one time you have defined problems and clearly proposed solutions, it changes from the bunch of projects that propose to put something unclear on blockchain while it has no purpose at all... Roll Eyes
I will be following the project to see how it is going and I will maybe join bounty campaign in the coming days when I will have more time! Wink
Anno MMXVI

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:19:27 PM

I would have a question.

Since you are not using ETH, you have no contract to sell tokens. How will you do then?
Will you use your website, an address to collect investments or something more original?

I will be waiting for your answer! Smiley

Have a good day!
MOAI SUPPORT

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:02:46 PM

I would have a question.

Since you are not using ETH, you have no contract to sell tokens. How will you do then?
Will you use your website, an address to collect investments or something more original?

I will be waiting for your answer! Smiley

Have a good day!

Hello,

we will use the telegram bot developed by us, for the moment we have heavy testing phase to ensure it is perfect.
We won't use our website, it has some  risks and we  want to eliminate it.
Ethane

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:55:28 PM

Wow! Your ANN thread is absolutely beautiful! Even the bounty thread, ususally neglected is in the same tone! I love it! Grin Good luck team!
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:09:13 PM

I am particularly excited in income making assets. After the participation I took into Spectre which turned to be a great investment, I will probably do the same here. Good luck.
Salicorne

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:21:04 PM

Will your token mineable? Project looks great, I could mine it! Mining at begin is profitable! Grin
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:27:34 PM

Will your token mineable? Project looks great, I could mine it! Mining at begin is profitable! Grin

Well no, their token is a token as you said, it means it is registered on a third-party blockchain, and the security computations, mining, is made by this blockchain. Their token so do not need to be mined for security.

Hoping I have enlighted you a bit. Have a nice day.
Salicorne

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:32:38 PM
Merited by tunctioncloud (1)

Well no, their token is a token as you said, it means it is registered on a third-party blockchain, and the security computations, mining, is made by this blockchain. Their token so do not need to be mined for security.

Hoping I have enlighted you a bit. Have a nice day.

Okay thank you sir! Too bad no mining! I will follow anyway look interesting! Smiley

Sadly I have no merit to reward you... Sorry... Sad
Dendron

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:42:57 PM

Hello dear team!

Could you please explain me what is the role of the token? Let say I want to buy tokens of you, what will be usage?

Thank you!
MOAI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

Hello dear team!

Could you please explain me what is the role of the token? Let say I want to buy tokens of you, what will be usage?

Thank you!

Hello !

We are glad of the interest you are giving to MOAI.

Our token will have two kind of usages : a useful one and a dividend one.

To register a project on the platform, you will have to pay a fee in MOAI tokens after your own token sale is successful on our platform. This is the useful usage.
From this fee, dividends will be given to all the MOAI token holders. This is the dividend usage.

Have a nice day,
The MOAI Team
Dendron

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

Hello dear team!

Thank you!

Hello !

We are glad of the interest you are giving to MOAI.

Our token will have two kind of usages : a useful one and a dividend one.

To register a project on the platform, you will have to pay a fee in MOAI tokens after your own token sale is successful on our platform. This is the useful usage.
From this fee, dividends will be given to all the MOAI token holders. This is the dividend usage.

Have a nice day,
The MOAI Team

Great! Thank you team for the fast answer! So MOAI token is incredible! Shocked Usually it is one of the use, not the two! I am really excited now! Looking to hear more news from you!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: