Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:53:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bee token ICO  (Read 119 times)
Xie89 (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:56:00 PM

Hi all,

I'm going to start with a little introduction on this offer.

I have been in the cryptomarket since 2 years now, through a dear friend. He was the one having a lot of knowledge and experience in the subject, and I asked him to maintain a wallet for me. This was 2 years ago and I invested around $1500. After spending a lot of time watching the market and reading on the subject by me, he had been able to grow my portfolio (on my requests for buying and selling) to about $25.000, plus the initial investment.
I had a diverse wallet, with BTC, ETH, TRX, CVC, BlockCat, IGNIS, NXT.
Then, a week ago, I was in contact with him; he was hacked. Not only my holdings, but also his own have been totally drained. Even worse for him, he was about half a million(!) US in profit. As you can understand, I've been having a rough week.

So far for the sad story.

Now for the predicament and offer:

I have been very busy getting into the Beetoken ICO (Decentralized homesharing with 0% commission. Blockchain AirBnB). And I have been accepted, which of course made me very happy. So when I was contacting and asking him to send me some ETH (I had 6,2) he told me about the hack.

I can invest somewhere between 0.5 and 4 ETH I estimate (Beetoken works with a personal cap, that will be announced tomorrow. Then, the next day, I have 24 hours to send it). At this moment I have zero funds to invest, because of losing my whole portfolio and being in a difficult finanacial situation also at this moment.

So I want to sell part of my Bee. It's a difficult sale, because it's totally based on trusting me. The ETH have to be sent to my wallet, I have to invest them and in 1 month (1st of March) the Beetokens will be on my Beenest account and transferrable. So only from that moment I could transfer them back to *you*, the initial investor, on your Beenest account that can be created from the 1st of March.

I think there is amazing potential in this token. So a ROI of 5x to 10x in a short period will be easily obtainable. NOTE: the Beetoken team has not yet discussed exchanges, nor have they discussed if they will be on exchanges. So actually, for every investor, it's a blind guess if it will rise fast.

For me personally it's not only about profit, but also because it's an amazing project and team, and the fact that - if the token value rises - it will be very cheap to stay over at houses, hotels or hostels.

So not knowing yet how much the investment amount will be, I want to sell part of my Beetokens to an investor. I want to sell 33%.

So for example, if my personal cap will be 3 ETH, and for that amount I would get (for example) 3000 Beetokens, you would send me 3 ETH now, I would invest them and on the 1st of March I will transfer 1000 Beetokens to you account. That 33% will be, regardless of fluctuation of price. It will be 33% of the amount of beetokens received for the initial ETH investment.

It sounds as crazy as it is, and it's difficult because it's totally built on you trusting me.

If interested, please research Beetoken ICO well, check your risks and send me a PM through Bitcointalk.

Kind regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: