Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:06:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10k to 100k  (Read 502 times)
jdf2018 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:41:11 PM

If you had 10k to play with and your aim is to get 100k, would you split it into ten, 1k investment with the hope of ten 10x's or just one with the hope of one 10x
or would you do something else
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:08:24 AM

If you had 10k to play with and your aim is to get 100k, would you split it into ten, 1k investment with the hope of ten 10x's or just one with the hope of one 10x

That's pure gambling, considering if you don't check them out thoroughly.

Always do due diligence on a particular ICO, read the whitepaper (which is a must nowadays).
A crappy whitepaper will always ensure a major red flag.

sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:21:16 AM

I would suggest build a portfolio of 5 coins/tokens. First, do some research about their team, their project, their community and their market. Hold it for a few months or years until the demand on the tokens rise. Higher demand means higher value. Building a good portfolio means sure profit.

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:23:02 AM

I would definitely buy POSW aka Poswallet. I have been supporting this project for a long time and it did hit $1 USD as I predicted, but due the massive BTC price, it has struggled to go against BTC as most alts, but it's going back up and I think it will hit an all time high against BTC, that is 20k+ sats:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/posw-coin/

It was stuck at 2000 for a while and now it's climbing back, I think we are going to all time highs, much higher than before, the team keeps working and TPoS is around the corner.
XIANNE25

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:37:49 AM

I choose to diversify my money rather than focusing to only one.. In case u lose in that certain investment u still have big chances to win in the other investments you are into.
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:48:36 AM

I would suggest build a portfolio of 5 coins/tokens. First, do some research about their team, their project, their community and their market. Hold it for a few months or years until the demand on the tokens rise. Higher demand means higher value. Building a good portfolio means sure profit.

Good suggestion. Don't go overboard with the number of projects you diversify in (hoping for 10x 10x gains won't happen) - but rather focus on a smaller number but not too small. 5 is a good figure. Research 5 projects really well, and invest in them.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:02:44 AM

better invest in 3-5 coins only. if we invest in a lot of coins or more than 10 coins, I think it will generate more fees and will spend a lot of time researching the coins.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:33:25 AM

I would say invest in the 100-300 ranked coins. Its has better potential to grow. You will gain more as it has more room to grow. Just my opponion. Its up to your research and decision.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:38:45 AM

In my opinion it is much better if you split your 10k there is a really big risk if you invest that 10k in one coin of course you'll really profit a lot if you choose the right one but there is only a slight chance that it's going to happen. It is much better to research a lot about the background of the those altcoins and look for the coins that has potential then split your money in investing to those coin in that way your risk is not that big.

sandy14352

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:42:18 AM

This is not a completely impossible task, a bit patience and perfect timing can definitely help in turning 10k to 100k, just buy the dips and sell the ups and repeat the cycle
Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:47:01 AM

I see your method as betting, not actually investing. Remember that you'll be doing it on a long term basis, and not just for a few months or so. I'd say know first when would you look to reach your target of 100k, then strategize how you'll distribute your coins. I'd also suggest to have your money on the coins that'll make a profit in lesser time, like Eth and such. Last thing needed is research my friend.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
vk279

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:50:29 AM

Definitely diversify into multiple cryptos, I would say atleast 10 and upto 15.  That is what I am doing. As soon as I have a double I am selling half and taking out my original investment.
I am hoping to achieve atleast 10 X my original investment by the end of year. Also I am looking into ICOs.  At present I am participating in Arcblock.io and really excited about it.

lakimens

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:56:17 AM

I'd invest into 1-3 coins, the biggest investment would go into Zero(ZER) and the contenders for smaller are, Peculium, Crowdholding, Genesis Vision, LeverJ..
I've found that investing into multiple coins can also bring you losses, for example I have 6 coins and only 2 of them are in profit, Zero being my highest investment, it's taking me out of the hole.
Also, I wouldn't invest in ArcBlock, looks like a scam.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:22:42 AM

If I have 10k, considering that 100k should be achieved through investing only. I will not split it into 10 but 20 parts.
I will invest the 10 parts to ten promising ICO and the other 10 parts will be invested to the undervalue coins in the market. Moreover extensive research must be done.
ico_reviews

Activity: 238

ICO reviews through objective analysis

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:28:17 AM

If you do decide to invest, make sure to check ICO reviews & ratings before investing.

www.cryptorated.com

Is a good start. It shows popular ICOs, market trends, coin analysis.

Check the ICO Review pipeline for the top most popular ICOs

https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/
saifakbar

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:31:27 AM

5k into bit coin and 5k into Eth Smiley
Shaofalova

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:32:11 AM

If I had 10k I'll buy 3-5 coins with good potential. I think that 3 coins tracking is simle than ten. And if yo choose right coins you'll get more profit.

siekeheros

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:32:41 AM

I would go directly to purchase mining hardware and try to get a free electricity, the most probable and secure way to invest IMO.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:33:29 AM

better invest in 3-5 coins only. if we invest in a lot of coins or more than 10 coins, I think it will generate more fees and will spend a lot of time researching the coins.
i agree we dont need to invest our money to lot of coins minimize the number to avoid high fees. if we buy lot of coins our money will decrease and we will loss.
luffy7

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:09:25 AM

Split to 5-10 Good ICOs so its safer. you dont know if the ICOs that seems good end up being a scam.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: