Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:09:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Come on people, start giving out your merit!  (Read 6243 times)
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:24:26 AM

haha I feel like this thread aint going to get ANY merits.
Sometimes I think BCT can totally start an ICO...

"[ANN]Merits ICO - A decentralised platform ecosystem for smart contract IoT Merits!!"

or something along those lines...

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:28:07 AM

Aloha,

Please start giving out your merit like the title says.

Mahalo nui loa,

dumplingsandsushi

You'll give merit to a post that worth giving. It's kinda embarrassing if you'll give a merit to a post that kinda nonsense. It is a new way of ranking up here in forum, now that people will decide if you're worth ranking up by giving you merit based on your post.

[
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:50:48 AM

Many people now worried about merit system, and I'm one that, because as long as we don't have any merit count in our profile account, our chances to be promoted are nothing, even we do enough effort on writing a strong line of answer on every question posted nothing merit will be given. Actually it is a new way of management system to promote the quality of every poster, on how to improve their quality of thoughts on every answers posted.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:54:15 AM

The only ones who have a decent amount to give is Hero/Legendary but they don't give noobs they only giving it to each other. So for a new member to rank up and become a full member will takes many years (if ever) instead of before just few months. Apperently the elite (who already are Hero/Legendary) here like it that way so just have to accept it or find another forum.
M.L

Activity: 99
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:00:40 AM

I still do not know about giving merit from alternative cryptocurrency while there are so many post quality here. Hopefully, there will be a service that will provide merit, by post-review for alternative cryptocurrency. I think many will received merit because most posts under the alternative cryptocurrency are high quality posts.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:05:14 AM

I also dont get any merit yet, i was try to make constructive post. I think many member here dont want to spend times for giving merit to others member. And in my opinion 100 merit to get full member ranking is to high.

EdfuJihad

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:18:23 AM

Aloha,

Please start giving out your merit like the title says.

Mahalo nui loa,

dumplingsandsushi

merit is not something to ask for, it is something you earn from
making more constructive posts that can truly help with this forum.
try reading more and learning to be more constructive in posting
informative knowledge in what you know about the thread/topic.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:55:49 PM

Make the post more constructive again guys to get merit because the merit will be give for someone who active give constructive post on the thread. Lets go to make our post more constructive Smiley

Yeah, is easy to tell others to start moving merit around, to which I agree, but is not that easy to do good posts because it takes time to learn. I am afraid it is going to take me a long time to rank up if ever.
pcatalin93

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

In my opinion this Merit System is great . For people like me , how i used to be until i understand this Crypto World ( a spammer for a project earning tokens ) this is great. I have to admit that i was that kind of moron spamming and get tokens . Whatever , this is not the main ideea because i figured out that this won`t bring me nothing . As far as i said that this Merit System is great , i`m afraid that it will become a slight bussiness for those with a lot of Merits , and i find hard to believe the BIG ones will give Merits to low people like us, even if we make a great content or have a very good opinion or point of view. It`s debatble , but i`m going on the side that Merit= Bussiness in near future.
goodlucktoyou

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:47:23 AM

the merit  is good for the forum. encourage everyone to send high quality posts.
bitcahunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:54:30 AM

Lol. I like this man. Everybody want to get some merits. It is not easy.((
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

This is very funny. You want people to give you merit so that you would rank up?  Pretty much. I was wondering when someone would even make something like this. But too bad the post was poorly constructed.

https://cryptotvplus.com
Joshyoba

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:48:37 PM

How many people who gave merit for a good message?  Grin
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:49:58 PM

There's no problem giving out merits if the person receiving it really deserves it. I know that it's hard to rank up these days.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:53:35 PM

ICOs and project will soon realize that there are too many higher ranks are joining bounty campaigns and of of the participants are lower ranks that couldn't even wear good signatures due to character limitations.
Time will come that this forum will be flooded by Jr. Members that are stuck for a long time.
I really don't get the Mai point of Merit system because if you noticed, higher ranks are exchanging sMerits and only few of them are for younger ranks.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:57:07 PM

There's no problem giving out merits if the person receiving it really deserves it. I know that it's hard to rank up these days.

It's really hard, especially English isn't our native language.
My only point is, why we need to give sMerits to legendaries like Theymos? they already on top, merits and sMerits are for high quality posts and they're not intended to the posts you're agreeing with.
There are some higher ranks are only after on busting offenses and they earn sMerit. What's the point? Busting members who did offenses are not considered as high quality posts.
If that's the case I would rather hunting down some members who are abusing their sMerits and other offenses to earn merits.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:57:25 PM

Shouldnt be asking people to give you merits,if they really wanted to give you they will.The merit system has really FCKedup the ranking system in bitcointalk but look at the good side,a month a go this forum was flooded by shitposter and spammers who wants to rank up fast,today our forum has less spam and shitposters that is why i am very pleased with the merit system.

Bitcoke

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

Can you explain what this merit gives?
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:58:48 PM

Can you explain what this merit gives?

It ensures you can go up when you hit member level. Once you are member level you will be needing merits from someone else.

ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:31:56 PM

Half of the posts here don't deserve a merit at all. But why do you accumulate ur smerits? Do you think to exchange them for money? Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: