Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening?  (Read 478 times)
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:54:25 AM

Just another normal day in crypto. I would have loved to see btc keep on rising when it hit $20k, but that wouldn't have been realistic and not healthy for the market. History has shown that January is not a good month for bitcoin but it rallys back and will reach a new ath. Just keep hodling.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
cryptotop100

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:58:49 AM

BTC trade volume is low because of the transaction fee is too high. It is dominated by the big players now.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:02:15 AM

But don't forget how fast the price went in few weeks; so it is relatively strong that it did not drop to the value it was like in October for example. I think it is doing quite well and of course a drop is expected. On the other hand crypto is gaining strong momentum it is highly expected to see the greens again soon

indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:11:52 AM

I think it's a good start for btc investing a standard price for us to buy and wait for the future to sell it.
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:33:48 AM

what happened to bitcoin ?. the price of bitcoin is not secure. what makes the bitcoin why it happens sometimes falls but it may rise and stay at that price. Bitcoin's price went up from $800 USD to $20k USD in the last year for no logical reason whatsoever (it actually became far less usable as a currency). Why do you expect a logical reason for it dropping from $20k to $15k? I wouldn't be surprised if it dropped all the way back to $800.
Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:37:36 AM

Why you all guys worrying about its price whether it increases or decreases if at the first place before entering on this is you probably know about the fluctuation and bitcoin contains a high volatility? Every week im seeing a post about its dropping price like can you post something more interesting ?
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:40:45 AM

Well, we all know that anything can happen in this cryptocurrency and also the price of the token and coin. We dont know when the price is going high or low. I think the main reason why the price of bitcoin is going low again is because of the some investor that cash out thier balance of bitcoin.

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:41:41 AM

I think Bitcoin price decline stage has ended and now it is passing recovery stage after a huge flactuation. Stability is expected. Very soon it may recover its price.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:39:46 AM

It will get smaller don't worry it's not something new i mean come on last year end had the best bullish trend for btc as well as alts , it turned well for many while some even lost 300 btc in margin trading. There are still doubts among last year investors weather they should reinvest or forget crypto.
Well if you got free cash lying around it's a good time to enter else if you purchased at a higher price hold.
dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:49:27 AM

What is happening? BTC is dropping again? Marketing cap is getting smaller again.

The third bitcoin bubble burst.  The first one was in 2011: up from $0.1 in 2010, x300 to $30 in summer 2011, burst and /10 down to $3 half a year later.  The second was end of 2013: up from the previous $3 in 2011, x400 all the way up to near $1200 and burst /6 down to about $200 in 2015.  The third one is just behind us: up from that $200 in 2015, x100 all the way up to near $20 000.  We don't know how low it will go.  If history is an indication, down to a few $1000 in a year or two years.  

It is normal bubbly behaviour for a pyramid-style asset such as bitcoin.  The reason is that bitcoin has been, since its inception, a "get-rich-quickly" pyramid game, where you can acquire coins for not much effort in the beginning, and sell them to greater fools at high ROI later.  Each time, you get a larger set of greater fools that buy at the top, and pay for all the benefit of the previous gamblers.  These greater fools get burned, and it takes time for them to accept their losses.  Until they've sold with losses in the market, and heal their wounds, downwards pressure stops from price rising.  When the last army of greater fools has sold out and accepted their losses, however, bitcoin's set for the next set of greater fools, and the speculative game starts again.  Rinse and repeat.  It will stop when one runs out of greater fools.  Potentially, the world's population that has sufficient money to gamble.  

If you're convinced there's yet another bubble in the making (it may take a few years: the periods between bubbles get larger), you might make a lot of money by buying in.  Not yet (even though it doesn't matter: if after the 2011 bubble, you bought in at $15 to see it fall down to $3, you could still have made a lot of benefit at the $1200 bubble ; and if you bought in at $800 after the $1200 bubble, you might still have made a lot of benefit at the last $20 000 bubble).  Note that the next one may take a few years if ever.

If, of course, this has been the last one, you're a dodo, but slightly less than the fools that bought at $18 000 of course Smiley
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:54:29 AM

Thank you all. I thought something happened to make the price for down again. I will just hold it.

Yes you should hold, the situation will go stable for sure.

giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:42:21 AM

Hey, keep calm, anything gonna be okay. look back, look through history and price of bitcoin you will understand this.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:10:42 AM

What is happening? BTC is dropping again? Marketing cap is getting smaller again.

Yes I am also worried, and little bit tired, i am looking the prices every day, and everyday stressed :/
Boximuss

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

The more you in bitcoin area, the more often you will see the same situation: Dropping price down and then raising up. Last time it was -30% and then +70%
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

Bitcoin is not only declining recently, but many people say it will fall further in the coming years, there may be a 100% to 0% change in Bitcoin and this is making it hard for the beginning. They are worried about their money Crypto coins have a significant influence on the community and Bitcoin is the most popular in the developed world.

imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

It went too high too quickly.  I am waiting for a big drop so I can buy and make some profit.  And then a lot of people can buy and have a chance of a profit.  Not just whales. 
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:13:02 PM

What I can suggest is relax, do not panic. The dip that we are seeing these past few weeks are natural, Bitcoin is volatile but based on the years data, am sure bitcoin value will increse and go up in the coming months and will reach its all time high.
freecastle

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

I think it's just a slack period, nothing interesting right now so the weak sell
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

In current market all the cryptocurrencies are dropped in the market. But it is just a common issues in the crypto market because many investors are prefer tokens in the market. So most of the tokens are developing in current scenario and the demands also increase in some potential tokens. I think this also one of the issue in market and another problem is south Korea government fixing the taxes in cryptocurrency so some investors are drop the Bitcoin investment so it is also affected in cryptocurrency.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

Why does everybody keeps on saying it is low.
The problem: We got so much used to the price where it was almost in heaven.
But when you really summarize it, this is still way up.

Before we throw a fuss like this then maybe we should be looking at the graphs.
You will see the bitcoin flow in just weeks while it took months to get up to a $1000.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: