Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2024, 03:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tether after Bitconnect next ticking time bomb that will affect nonwesterners  (Read 96 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:33:57 AM

I once wrote in a threat that bitconnect affected for some reason mainly nonwhite nonwesterners,

soon there is going to be likely a next devaluation

when tether will colappse that was hacked on 30 million USDT

westerners will again move out of this much earlier,

while africans latinos some asiens and middle easterners, indians that hidde their money from their government with blockchain technology will realise it to late.

oh i wish you good luck with this... its going to punish you again really hard. mark my words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGsF5wDksPI

i expect 2 stages

first the market is gogint to devaluate tether much more than just 98 or 95 cents maybe 70 cents or 50 cents per tether

then arbitrage opportunists will go in, and buy those "devaluate" tethers and go to Tether LTD to turn them in for the backed reserve,

tether LTD will then collapse cause it cannot service the masses of those costomer demands

good luck surviving this.

it will not destroy crypto cryptoecnomics will continue though

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: