Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:13:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest?  (Read 3289 times)
sukey2008

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

it seems like only for long term investment but for now the price of cardano going down, no idea why it is like that but anyway, this coin has potential.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:50:07 PM

Cardano does look very promising. It has fallen a lot over the last month, so now might be a good time to buy in. Having said that it is still falling against BTC, so prices for buyers may continue to improve for a while.
Chaser35

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

Cardano (Ada) I have invested a lot of money I look like a good coin but I do not think it will be like a NEO or Ethereum but of course it is not certain that it is not rising and we are experiencing an explosion in two days coinler.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:59:03 AM

Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/
Cardano and its coins ADA are not impressed me at all. There was times when this currency had showed good results but at the modern days nothing interesting. No desire to talk more about. It's better to find something else.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:29:11 AM

Its one of the promising exciting coin in the market today and expected to fly as sky rocket this year 2018 and one of my favorite coin that I invested weeks ago and plan to buy more coin if I still have extra money. I am waiting to ADA pump up going to the moon and feels to huge a good profit with this ADA coin this year.

suzane18

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 04:37:51 AM

Cardano (ADA) looks to be a really good project with a strong team. They keep forums and twitter accounts updated and there's constant engagement with public. We should definately invest in such projects. I had invested in it pretty early and my capital has already been doubled. I would invest more and more in every dip

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:55:12 AM

I think this project has great potential. Of course last 2 months were disappointing, but i still believe that Cardano has a bright future.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:28:49 AM

Cardano is the very good coin. If you invest in this coin for long term then you can earn much profit because Cardano coin is very stable coin.

ntoken

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:36:55 AM

ADA is very promising coin, but I haven't invest any $$ yet.
I will buy some in mid March this year 
Long ADA Smiley
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:12:58 PM

Definitely a very good project, mid to long term.

Just remember the rule: Don't Put All your Eggs in One Basket and you should be fine.
Cardano is already near the top of the market cap and it is a project with a good future, but I do not think we can say that it is a coin for the mid term if you buy now with the price so high you will probably need to hold for a long time to see any kind of significant growth in your investment, so only invest in cardano if you are convinced of it and willing to hold.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 05:18:24 PM

If you got in before $0.05, then yes it's a good long hold coin. But if you buy it in $0.30+, then i can't say surely, because Currently they do not have anything in the project, it's all about speculation, and future idea, which will take years to implement. So it's like 2 or 3 years away, i wouldn't buy this coin now, as last 2 months people are dumping.

Britainacoin

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

ADA has some properties that is effective in it's growth in future. their team are very active, project is very well, advertisement is OK and so on. I think it will be some of main coins in near future.
Gurjar King

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

Yes I like cardano.cardano is a very promising coin and it’s future is very bright. And we see cardano market cap is $ 8 billion. And I think cardano is a undervalue coin.ada price hit $2 in near future so i believe this is right time to invest in ada.
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

If you got in before $0.05, then yes it's a good long hold coin. But if you buy it in $0.30+, then i can't say surely, because Currently they do not have anything in the project, it's all about speculation, and future idea, which will take years to implement. So it's like 2 or 3 years away, i wouldn't buy this coin now, as last 2 months people are dumping.

Lots of people bought it from $0.5 and $1 range. They will have to hold it in long term anyway. There is no other way around it. ADA is a good one and it's a promising project.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:02:34 PM

Yes I like cardano.cardano is a very promising coin and it’s future is very bright. And we see cardano market cap is $ 8 billion. And I think cardano is a undervalue coin.ada price hit $2 in near future so i believe this is right time to invest in ada.

I don't think cardano is a great project. There are only words and no product. Also I don't see in ideas which are put in their white paper something incredibly breakthrough.
Interesting to know on what facts does your price waiting is based on? 2 dollars? Why not 10? Shocked

Djabba

Activity: 528

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

This depends on the strategy you use. I usually don't invest in top coins, the chances to get good profit are lower, but if i would invest then ADA would be one of my choices. I would say that it has good chances to make x2 during this year. Looking on the market cap don't think it can be more
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

I don't think cardano is a great project. There are only words and no product. Also I don't see in ideas which are put in their white paper something incredibly breakthrough.
Interesting to know on what facts does your price waiting is based on? 2 dollars? Why not 10? Shocked
I agree with both points. Yup, cardana is a really nice company and the future source of wealth. About price it deserve more by now.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

ADA is highly promising cryptocurrency launched in Sep-17 and positioned itself in top 10 coin so early.It is supported by highly qualified skillful professional team,right from beginning its price along with marketcap increased within 3 days of launch to a higher level,got interest of people in a very short span of time and today have a large community.Its main developer was same that of ETH.After successful ETH project he is backing another successful project ADA.This is not a scam project.Atlhough its a new project but it has something strong in it that it got top 10 position.I would personally recommend to invest in it and hold it because it would  prove very beneficial and highly rewarding in coming 1-2 years.
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:18:48 PM

Personally, I believe that this asset is very much overrated and at the moment I would not have invested in it at this coin.

ntrader

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

Cardano Cardano introduces itself with a design by a secure and stable block that can protect privacy, while allowing different settings to be made. Cardano is a new block designed for large-scale applications. Cardano is a digital currency supported by excellent developers. A digital currency based on research and development and a decentralized and open source network will have a great future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: