Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:08:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest?  (Read 3295 times)
palermofc

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:45:55 PM

Cardano (ADA) is a promising coin with a project that seems to have a bright future. Nowadays its price is very low to give opportunity for buying and holding.
Maveryck

Activity: 148
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

Cardano (ADA) is a promising coin with a project that seems to have a bright future. Nowadays its price is very low to give opportunity for buying and holding.
I agree but the Market Cap is already high for ADA at the price $0.2-0.21 per ADA.
At $2-$3 per ADA, the MC would exceed 50 billions.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:23:15 AM

I agree but the Market Cap is already high for ADA at the price $0.2-0.21 per ADA.
ADA has been introduced to this world only a few time ago and that most of the people still dot know about it but one thing is for sure that the way it has started, this coin will surely surprise the investors of the crypto currency as it is going to have a huge increase in the market value and that too in a short period of time. This coin is very much capable of going up and that its demand will increase too.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:59:28 AM

i will have to look into this coin ,sir Ebenezer has been hammering on em.
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

ADA has been introduced to this world only a few time ago and that most of the people still dot know about it but one thing is for sure that the way it has started, this coin will surely surprise the investors of the crypto currency as it is going to have a huge increase in the market value and that too in a short period of time. This coin is very much capable of going up and that its demand will increase too.
First, the development team have to solve a lot of problems at the requirements for this coin. Cardano is positioning itself as a very fast, cheap, reliable and secure service for all. It will have a very work hard to solve all these problems.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:42:07 AM

Cardano (ADA) will be worth to invest because it is one of the top ranking coins in coinmarketcap and it has so many platforms where it is listed or partner with.
norashing

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:24:36 AM

Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/

i am investing 500$ into ADA, i think it very potential to invest. it have been listing on Bittrex Exchange and have some good news from market. Many people expected it grow up 3$ soon. At now, if you have some money then should buying more and hold. it will bring big profit with you.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:28:50 AM

I don't invest in cardano before and now. As tezos is much more advanced in tech, I invest in tezos make me more comfortable of that.

This year, we will see tezos to the moon.
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:30:31 AM

Cardano (ADA) will be worth to invest because it is one of the top ranking coins in coinmarketcap and it has so many platforms where it is listed or partner with.

I agree with you, by the way tomorrow starts the ICO which will be held on the platform Cardano. The project is called Traxia, to be honest I don't know much about it.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:06:40 AM

Cardano coin is completing its all target and running in the top 10 in the crypto coin world which is the high achievement in the competitive market and impossible task. I would not buy at that time when it was launched in the market.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Memeicomel

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:08:35 AM

Invested and waiting for it to moon. One of the most high-tech altcoin out there but so big-butted
so true. but for now better you do not invest first. all the coins are in a state of uncertainty. better wait for stable coins. I am sure for ADA coins alone will be stable faster than other Altcoin. so you just need to be patient, in order to get the results as desired.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:13:29 AM

The performance of the cardano in the market now is really good. There are more investor want it. Honestly, before that cardano is not my type because i don't think it will be on small earnings only. But now the price is stable and the earnings is enough to me. I planned to invest it soon. So goodluch for all of us
letningmequin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:15:16 AM

Ada is quite potential I'm researching it.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:29:11 AM

Definitely! As a matter of fact, I am already hodling some ADA in my wallet right now. This coin has been one the amazing coins in the entire crypto market. This is still a relatively new coin, getting introduced only in the second half of the year 2017 and yet it has already bested a lot of big names in the altcoin world, earning a top spot in the rankings. ADA did not pass through bitcointalk even before it became huge. It was having a low-profile until it surged at the stage all of a sudden, got listed in Bittrex and other top exchanges. Such a powerful project.
michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:06:11 AM

Ada is quite potential I'm researching it.

I see ada could increase more than the price now and we know that ada is now made a good position in the coinmarketcap and maybe it will increase later. I have a plan to buy another ada while the price is really cheap so I can have much of ada in my balance and I am ready to wait for the price increase.

stetym

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:23:05 PM

In my opinion, the cardano has a great future! I bought a lot of this coin myself! though now only promises, but I think everything will start to happen in 2018
player01

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

I'm new to the crypto sphere and am wanting to put a few dollars into Cardano (ADA) just to get a feel for things work. But i am totally lost.

I Set up a wallet using omni wallet and was planning on using gate,io as the exchange. but i cant figure out how to get usd into my wallet so i can buy some. Any Help is greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

Is there a better exchange that offers ADA/USD? Should i use a different wallet?
Olena9797

Merit: 10

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

Yes. Cardano is a good coin for long term. And now its so ceap, something around 20 cents. I had bad experience with ada wirth time, but i didnt know that hodling will be better and tried to trade

sorehammer

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:58:43 PM

ADA is a long term game.ADA is also a good coin but growing at a very slow rate.Dont expect to see it go parabolic in coming few weeks.Its vision is clear,i think its undervalued now.I think in coming few years it would go up drastically. So dont you worry if you have invested in it at a lower price.Have patience and hold it,it will reward you keep in mind.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:00:29 PM

Of course I'd invest. Not only would I invest, 90% of my portfolio is in fact invested in ADA.

I'm very bullish in this coin for long term HODL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: