Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:17:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest?  (Read 3296 times)
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:25:33 AM

interested in investing in it I try to trade and survive until there is enough improvement to make me smile. towards the greening of the market

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:28:48 AM

I think that ADA is overvalued at the moment taken into account that I dont know any projects or services based on Cardano. It is hard to get proof of Cardano functional due lack of usage.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:59:38 AM

Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/
Cardano is an Altcoin that has a fairly high development potential. so by having a Cardano and invest very profitable. In addition, Cardano will increase to the next.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Bobocantik

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:07:16 AM

In my opinion. ADA is altcoin who have a good future and already in TOP 10 coin in coinmarketcap, and i believe if ADA is altcoin who good to long term investment. Buy ADA now and hold it until 1-2 years and gained profit .
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:36:27 AM

Yes I bought cardano and arrested him. Not because I like the technology behind it, but I buy because the price is still cheap.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:56:05 AM

Yes cardano has a solid team, although the technology has not been developed by many parties. I was lucky to buy cardano when the price is still very cheap, and I think cardano is still very potential in the future.
erwan

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:16:41 AM

I see it this way, I really like the time it is taking ADA, it is going to be complete, they have a plan, EOS is nothing more than an idea.Most of EOS investors will move to cardano in july when staking features will be released..they into EOS because it has lower supply and it feeds their dreams about the price.
sureblinks

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:28:15 AM

my dear, his cardamon coin is very promising you just have to be patient and watch.. it will definitely do well. i have also invested and waiting.
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:29:51 AM

I invested in ADA at the end of December.  His price was much higher than now.  I hope for this coin, that it will give us money this year.  Now is a great time to invest in ADA.  Since the price is low compared to the winter.

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
Corosian

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:39:38 AM

So anybody here have any idea when they finish doing the smart contracts? Im not sure if I should buy till then
aelinsleague

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

I invested in ADA at the end of December.  His price was much higher than now.  I hope for this coin, that it will give us money this year.  Now is a great time to invest in ADA.  Since the price is low compared to the winter.

Yes, ADA is already at a discount though it already went up these past few days so its a good entry point already.
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

I think I would invest. Many analytics call ADA the only real competitor to ETH, and they are expected to show a noticeable growth till the end of the year.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:32:34 AM

yes, I already invest my bitcoin in cardano for a long time ago and now I still waiting for the price. I have a feeling about cardano and I think it will increase higher too like the other coin. the price of cardano is not too expensive right now and fortunately, I can buy cardano when the price is really cheap and still holding until now.

ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:33:33 AM

I like cardano, but I would not invest now. I think the whole market expects one more fall where it will be decided which crypto currency will survive and which will not

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
guagua_ga

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

Yes, Cardano is a good investment and the next generation cryptocurrency.
Cardano is founded by the co-founder of Ethereum, Charles Hoskinson, and has been developed to compete directly with Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Cardano's blockchain is similar to Ethereum's mirroring the fact that decentralised applications (DAPS) and smart contracts can be built on the blockchain.
jackichan

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

Cardano is “3rd generation” cryptocurrencies and is supposed to solve problems that other ones weren’t able to solve good enough.It has smart people working on really clever ideas. Cardano is founded by the co-founder of Ethereum, Charles Hoskinson, and has been developed to compete directly with Bitcoin and Ethereum.
I think Cardano is really promissing high value.

lisa_john

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:56:14 PM

Well…Cardano is still at the beginning of its journey but their developers (Hoskinson, Brünjes and the whole team) have a huge knowledge, background, and know-how about the industry. Even though we are talking about the decentralization and other similar stuff, the team behind the cryptocurrency still has the biggest impact on how the coin will develop.
Now, I am holding some its coins.
shasimiky

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

Of course, ADA, the currency of Cardano, is getting many investors. It supports the feature of smart contracts with a few enhancements and also underlines the “layered” approach to the way the network is built, which then makes modifying, scaling, and maintaining way easier.

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:03:09 PM

Very many people respond positively to the project, because many people understand that ADA has very cool prospects for developing, so today we see some growth in the project. but despite this it seems to me that the project may have difficulties, only for the reason that the project has a lot of coins and these coins will interfere with development.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

Yes, I have cardano, I bought it because of this ambitious coin the price is still relatively cheap and potential to grow in the future. But I think its large supply is likely to be a major obstacle to growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: