Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 09:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest?  (Read 3303 times)
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:07:07 AM

I think Cardano's technology is going to be a huge success on the Asian market, especially in Japan. In that case, if they find their application there, the multiple growth of the course will not have to wait long.

Moreover, the founders of the project are constantly working to make Ada tokens appear on popular exchanges. For example, on December 2, the crypto-exchange Binance announced the addition of Cardano (pairs with BTC and ETH), and less than a week ago the pair ADA/ETH appeared on Bittrex. Thus, daily turnover of tokens increases, which positively affects capitalization and cost.

Base on what you have said in terms of processing, I therefore conclude that once you have a transaction it is very fast compared than the other. I would be willing to invest in Cardano as I find it very potential coin.
Goozzi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

Brief technical analysis indicates a good time to enter. Cardano broke below the support levels and declined to 0.00003301 levels where buying emerged. Our suggested stop loss is placed at 0.000029 levels, just below the lows of the handle, in the cup and handle formation.

If the ADA/BTC pair fails to break out of the 0.00003445 levels quickly, it will continue to slide lower. It has already broken below the trendline and is just about hanging on to the horizontal support.

Due to the weakness, we propose raising the stops on half position to 0.000032 and retaining the rest at 0.000029.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-ethereum-bitcoin-cash-ripple-stellar-litecoin-cardano-iota-eos-price-analysis-may-09
phuongnguyen.mm.211

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:20:55 PM

If you take all the projects that in the last 2 months went to ICO, then about 1/4 of them are based on Cardano. It can put a little ADA, but in the end the project will develop and the rate of ADA will grow.
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:26:41 PM

Cardano has an amazing team and I think it's gonne explode soon.

Check out this video, it got featured as #1 coin to break out in June 2018:
https://bestcrypto.tv/1138/top-5-crypto-coins-that-will-break-out-in-june-2018/
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/

ADA is a very solid project.ADA project is focused on improving bugs/flaws issues found in ETH.ADA project is working in improving decentralized apps (DApps) into scalable and cheap way.They are using POS which is much scalable and faster.Currently ADA is underpriced and investment in ADA would be prudent step and hold it till the project is matured when prices will be high then sale it.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:41:14 PM

I invested in this coin in April 2018. Today my investments brought me a profit, but I did not sell the coin. it seems to me that the price will still go up.
Derelikt999

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:41:33 PM

I speak highly of Cardano for long-term investment. It is founded by the co-founder of Ethereum, Charles Hoskinson, and has been developed to compete directly with Bitcoin and Ethereum. Cardano's blockchain is similar to Ethereum's mirroring the fact that decentralised applications (DAPS), and smart contracts can be built on the blockchain.
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:46:59 PM

EMURGO announces Ada token acceptance on Metaps Plus
Today at 06:28:14 PM

Reply with quote Edit message Delete message  +Merit  #1
added for voting, proof and forecast on YEENOT TODAY
https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/214
do you hear about Metap Plus? Why announce not from Cardano?

in read:
9th, May, 2018
EMURGO announces Ada token acceptance on Metaps Plus which is one of the largest mobile payment platform in South Korea
The first Asian cryptocurrency integration into mobile payment platform
Tokyo, May 9th, 2018- EMURGO, (Shibuya, Tokyo, CEO Ken Kodama) announces Ada token’s acceptance on the Metaps Plus (Seungyeon Kim, CEO, Metaps Plus), one of the largest mobile platform in South Korea with 10 million mobile to offline transactions. This strategic partnership entails integrating Ada token into Metaps Plus’s mobile marketing and mobile payment platforms which delivers 1 billion mobile app downloads through its marketing app download platform and 10 million mobile to offline transactions per year across over 40,000 offline stores. Ada token will be used in over 33,000 offline franchise stores and promotions partnering with named franchises whom are current Metaps Plus’s partners by Q3, 2018.
Comment from Ken Kodama, CEO of EMURGO
“Our partnership with Metaps plus will allow Ada to expand more rapidly and be recognized eventually as a new way for payment settlement in the Korean market. I am very excited to be able to open a new era together through this platform.”
Comment from Charles Hoskinson, CEO of IOHK
“It is great that Ada will be able to be used for everyday purchases in South Korea, a country where there is a passionate Cardano and cryptocurrency community. I hope that this development will encourage the adoption of cryptocurrency even further.”
Comment from Michael Parsons, Chairman of Cardano Foundation
“The adoption of Cardano’s Ada cryptocurrency token by Metaps Plus means immediate digital payments or settlements, with little to no fraud, can soon take place in Korea, a country that has a pioneering history of innovation and early adoption of new technologies.
This can only benefit the future adoption of cryptocurrencies in general and ADA in particular.
Comment from Seungyeon Kim, CEO of Metaps Plus
“I am very excited to partner with EMURGO integrating Ada coin into Korea’s one of the biggest mobile payment platforms. We are simply focused on delivering incremental sales and value to our offline and platform partners along with Ada coin owners.
About Metaps Plus
Metaps Plus is a full stack fintech company delivering 1 billion mobile app download and delivering 10 million mobile-to offline transaction per year on mobile. Metaps Plus is the 1st company in Korea to go ICO with Korea based entity  in June 2016. Metaps Plus is focused on connecting cryptocurrency into everyday use with existing platform and mobile infrastructure layer.
About EMURGO
EMURGO was founded in 2017 and is a registered company in Japan. EMURGO develops, supports, and incubates commercial ventures and helps integrate these businesses into Cardano’s decentralized blockchain ecosystem. EMURGO is investment focused and invests in two ways: through direct investment into start-up ventures; and by developing commercial partners who want to use blockchain technology to revolutionize their industries.

It's serious. I'm glad that I bought ADA. And I continue to buy this coin. I think ADA have much chances to be in TOP5. ADA price was near $1.2 and now it's so cheap. With BTC price ADA can to grow more. I wait $2-2.4. Let team to be all that they plan!

money4nthing

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:47:34 PM

I would, and I did
G14tz87

Activity: 321

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:12:07 PM

yes will invest, Cardano launched in September last year month. From the first, it has been given back almost 1500%. The current market close of this cryptocurrency is about $ 18 billion. It is at the peak of 10 cryptocurrencies with market capitalization. ADA can be a lucrative investment option. Cardano's price equals 0.217 USD in 2018-03-22. If you bought Cardano for 100 dollars today, you will get a total of 460,505 ADA. Based on our estimates, the expected long-term increase, the price of prognosis for 2023-03-18 I s 4.145 US Dollars. With a 5-year investment, revenue is expected to be around + 1808.98%.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:23:34 PM

Ada is a good coin. The price is not rising for a long time. it can make a huge rise when the pump fluctuates in between. I think it's a pretty good coin to invest, hold a few months and make some profit Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
master2021

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:33:23 PM

Very good platform, I am interested in it and want to invest
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

I think Cardano's technology is going to be a huge success on the Asian market, especially in Japan. In that case, if they find their application there, the multiple growth of the course will not have to wait long.

Moreover, the founders of the project are constantly working to make Ada tokens appear on popular exchanges. For example, on December 2, the crypto-exchange Binance announced the addition of Cardano (pairs with BTC and ETH), and less than a week ago the pair ADA/ETH appeared on Bittrex. Thus, daily turnover of tokens increases, which positively affects capitalization and cost.

I also think it will be a big success in Asia, from what I know the japanese government is even backing the project. I was suprised about the binance listing though as ADA is lightyears away from releasing a product.
Gnompork

Activity: 200
Merit: 8

Power to gnomes!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:00:08 AM

Ada is a good coin. The price is not rising for a long time. it can make a huge rise when the pump fluctuates in between. I think it's a pretty good coin to invest, hold a few months and make some profit Smiley
I'm investing in ADA. Cardano is a very interesting and technological project that will compete with EOS and Ethereum. When the first ICO or app on smart Cardano network contracts comes out, the price will go up a lot.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:04:29 AM

Cardano is good coin top 10 in coinmarketcap and a good development coin and the price is too cheap and good entry to buy and it is a long term coin.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:14:46 AM

Cardano had a pretty decent start of the Q2 of 2018. It followed a trend of some very good coins enjoying a period of sideways movement from Bitcoin. Such a period usually leads to some good alts experiencing a rise in demand from smart investors, which causes some pretty nice price spikes. Coming into April with a price of $0.17, it managed to more than double in value and reach $0.37 on May 3rd. Still some way off its January $1.30 all-time high levels, the coin still looks like a pretty cheap investment right now.
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:17:18 AM

I bought a Cardano back in October 2017, waiting for the results so far, not particularly rich, but I think that will fly this coin. At least $ 10.

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
TUMAS

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

What are the predictions for end of 2018?
vivuta104

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

One of the most different projects in the world of cryptographic currencies is Cardano (Ada) coin. a project that will have many more users in the future. those who invest now will earn a lot of money.
bamita134

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:57:50 PM

One of the most different projects in the world of cryptographic currencies is Cardano (Ada) coin. a project that will have many more users in the future. those who invest now will earn a lot of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: