Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest?  (Read 3295 times)
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:58:39 PM

Yes, I have cardano, I bought it because of this ambitious coin the price is still relatively cheap and potential to grow in the future. But I think its large supply is likely to be a major obstacle to growth.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:48:30 AM

I have ADA and will keep ADA. I do not have a big bag, but I did buy at (almost) ath, so I am currently down about 60% (give and take).

If I were to know what I do now, I would not have invested, but waited until there were real signs of the project to go skyhigh. Now I will just wait it out, will not sell at this big of a loss. I could have done great with the money though, as I invested fiat back then.
Gribovski

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

I think Cardano is a good and promising coin.  But I did not invest in it.  I think NEO will be a more popular coin.
popotao92

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:22:16 PM

In my opinion. ADA is altcoin who have a good future and already in TOP 10 coin in coinmarketcap, and i believe if ADA is altcoin who good to long term investment. Buy ADA now and hold it until 1-2 years and gained profit .
maxwell1

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

There are many speculation that cardano is the next eth, it has great technology and team backing it,  with good partnership so far, I am surely trading it
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

yes ,i buy 50k in the crash market , per coin $0.26 ,maybe i am late ,but i think ADA is a coin i am going to invest in now, i think the coin is going to do well, i can see that it has good liquidity on the exchanges.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:32:03 PM

If we evaluate the prospects of ADA 2018-2020, the following factors speak in favor of their future growth:
1. The Cardano project will soon begin operating under the jurisdiction of the main financial market regulators. Thus, the ADA and all cryptocurrency based on the Arduino platform application will be released soon in the legal field.
2. Cardano technology is an order of magnitude higher from the technology of the most popular systems at the time – Bitcoin and Ethereum, and therefore – has no less chance of development than the listed systems.
3. Cardano's project team includes experienced programmers and marketers, as well as major Asian investors.
4. Ada coins occupy the 7th position in the world market in terms of their capitalization, which only increases their investment attractiveness.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:37:08 PM

If I were to invest in Cardano I would wait just a little bit more.  I want to make sure it is at a floor and would rather get it on the bounce up and miss a bit than mistime the floor.  Buy weakness, sell strength and all.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
jhon pantau

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:42:48 PM

Yes, I intend to invest ADA this year. While the price of ADA is still cheap I want to invest with it and hold it in the long run. I think, ADA has good prospects in future crypto lands, and crypto also has the potential to continue to grow in price.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

Cardano (ADA) is no doubt one of the most promising coins in the cryptospace. The project is good and the team behind it great. I got some few of the tokens in my portfolio and I know its future is bright.
LickKing

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:46:31 PM

Cardano (ADA) has performed brilliantly in the past month. Remember last year's xrp. Cardano is repeating the 2017 XRP story. Now investing in ADA is a very good choice.

inwestor2017

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

cardano may be in the top three in the future?
orisbar

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

I saw the ADA coin was ranked top of the altcoin ranks. I think there is a chance and a pretty good future. but I do not really learn it because I think there are many other altcoins that can make a profit. yes, i opted for the cheaper altcoin.
startorr

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:19:24 PM

cardano is a very promising coin and it’s future is very bright. And we see cardano market cap is $ 8 billion. And I think cardano is a undervalue coin.ada price hit $2 in near future so i believe this is right time to invest in ada.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/
Although I'm not a fan of the ADA, I see the potential of it in the future. I have a team that specializes in analyzing and evaluating very accurate altcoin. Recently, they have been talking about ADA a lot and the ADA is considered a very potential altcoin in 2020.
If you trust it, buy and hold in the long run. You will get a lot of money after a waiting period. Wink

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bibitao20

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:27:14 AM

Cardano will the good project without future. I don't understand who is Cardano users at the moment. NEO and Ethereum more popular than Cardano and I don't see that Cardano team try to improve this situation.
kiss.me1832

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:59:52 PM

I have cardano, I bought it because of this ambitious coin the price is still relatively cheap and potential to grow in the future. But I think its large supply is likely to be a major obstacle to growth.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:53:22 PM

Cardano is an ambitious altcoin with a very promising development team. It's a cheap price to make this coin very potential, but to note is this coin also has a very large supply.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:26:35 AM

It looks like altcoin is very popular in korea, with a market capitalization of more than $ 7B and daily transactions over 3% market cap. I think besides the large amount of supply, this altcoin has everything it needs to be equivalent to ethereum.
asdkzxn199

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:43:24 AM

I think that Cardano (ADA) will be worth to invest because it is one of the top ranking coins in coinmarketcap and it has so many platforms where it is listed or partner with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: