Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:41:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest?  (Read 3300 times)
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:56:22 PM

Cardano is the only cryptocurrency which is developed according to scientific philosophy and with the help of different leading developer and engineers from the globe so it’s technically better than any other cryptocurrency in context of stability. At the moment, ADA is 7th cryptocurrency in market. I think you could invest in ADA for long term.
jokerblack

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:13:29 PM

Yes, Cardano is a good coin with great potential.  If you have money, it's worth investing in it.
Milana Gerson

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

Yes, Cardano is a good coin with great potential.  If you have money, it's worth investing in it.

I do not see the point of buying this coin when it already has capitalization is high. This is an expensive coin.
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:23:37 PM

Cardano is one of my favourite coins. Solid project with a great prospective ahead. The price now is lower than the real value in my opinion.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:46:03 PM

I bought Ada as a long-term investment and will hold for at least 1 years. If developers implement all written roadmaps, prices will fly high.
Bought this also last month though at its current price it is -20% on my portfolio but if the downtrend continue planning to add few hundreds more I'm confident fhat by end of this year  its price may atleast 1$ once roadmap is will executed

huyentrang08000

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:30:31 AM

It looks like altcoin is very popular in korea, with a market capitalization of more than $ 7B and daily transactions over 3% market cap. I think besides the large amount of supply, this altcoin has everything it needs to be equivalent to ethereum.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:30:37 AM

I think ADA has every chance of reaching a price of $ 1 in the future. The project met a lot of criticism and accusations in the hype, but as it turned out the project is promising.

Cardano has all the chances to reach the dollar price. I have invested in ADA, and as it is not rising a lot, I am holding it. This is the cryptocurrency that is one of the best altcoins. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWt7Bda9VRY
amadawiston1984

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

Of course, ADA, the currency of Cardano, is getting many investors. It supports the feature of smart contracts with a few enhancements and also underlines the “layered” approach to the way the network is built, which then makes modifying, scaling, and maintaining way easier.
sammyj

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

A lot has been said recently about Cardano , some people said it will compete with ethereum which and I think they are right, it's got a good team around it. Am bullish on it
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:37:45 PM

Charles Hoskinson's Greeting to the Cardano Chinese community https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdQ00yakfJU

Lei Hao, Cardano Foundation's Chinese Community Manager, caught up with Charles Hoskinson from IOHK in London. Charles greets the Chinese community and thanks them for their continued support.
euggio

Activity: 433

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:45:13 PM

I guess that Cardano is one of the altcoins  worth to invest. Cardano has very good technology, professional development team, and very fast transaction processing speed. Its goal is to become 3rd generation cryptocurrency. So I believe in the next few years Cardano will grow strongly and have high value. The current cardano is priced at around $ 0.37 this is a good price for a potential altcoin. If you want to make a profit in the future then you should buy Cardano now.
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:31:52 PM

Nice project, I did invest in Cardano, I saw the good moving on this Cardano. I got some profits and invest more to it.
Good luck

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
leezay

Activity: 363

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:36:46 PM

I think ADA has every chance of reaching a price of $ 1 in the future. The project met a lot of criticism and accusations in the hype, but as it turned out the project is promising.

If Cardano reach $1 will be real holiday for me, but I don't think that is going to happen soon. Cardano is very nice project and will be one of the very best in the future.

Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:44:50 PM

Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/
Cardana is one of the best crypto in all altcoins, why? Because it is cheap it only cost $0.24 per token you can actually buy many and wait for it to grow. It is safe investment since cardano has alot of potential in the future, so dont be afraid if you'll invest to this one.
Melody2

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:25:19 AM

I bagged some 11k Ada in February. I plan to hodl till 2019. Cardano is cheap today and you can still buy it in good volume. I have a feeling the coin will do $3 before December 2018. If you are yet to bag some then you will be missing out big time

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:18:31 AM

Cardano has all the chances to reach the dollar price. I have invested in ADA, and as it is not rising a lot, I am holding it. This is the cryptocurrency that is one of the best altcoins. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWt7Bda9VRY
Yes, I'm betting on him. A promising coin, with good marketing. Still waiting for a good profit from the Tron, I do not know why many people are against it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:41:58 AM

Ada is a very good project coin and I know Ada will certainly get to 2$ b4 Dec 2018, waiting for the next market correction then will invest in it
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:44:54 AM

I think the ADA is a potential project and we can make long term investments with the ADA. But I think this time we should invest in WAVES or NEO rather than invest in ADA
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

cardono(ADA) interesting enough he got some attention and I was so paying attention cardano(ADA) development because I have some coins and I think cardano will be able to compete in the market by buying some coins I think it will potentially go up if we HOLD this Token.
deglog8

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

I have cardano, I bought it because of this ambitious coin the price is still relatively cheap and potential to grow in the future. But I think its large supply is likely to be a major obstacle to growth. Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: