Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:34:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest?  (Read 3300 times)
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:29:28 AM

Also important is that IOHK got the order to create ADA in the first place from a japanese company called Emurgo which is a group of enormous big japanese whales.so i think we could be in for a pleasant surprise somewhere down the line.
Tiigon

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 05:32:17 AM

I see this ADA coin is good for long term, seen from the price of its fast rise and fast also down it Smiley. but lately there are a lot of good news about ADA. It would not hurt to start investing in ADA coins now while the price is still cheap Smiley Thanks

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:36:41 AM

I think ADA is a very promising coin ... Do not throw it backwards!  In it you need to invest ...

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:43:09 AM

this project has great news this month and next. This is an excellent coin to enter now in Long for Bitmex. using the shoulder, you can make good money on this growth. Provided that the fundamental analysis coincides with the technical one. The coin now pushes from the bottom. and even an increase of 15% with a shoulder of 5x will give us a 75% profit

btcefeyigit

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:49:30 AM

The Ada (cardano) is very popular because investors' expectation in the world of crypto currencies is high. If you analyze the project and look at its consultants, you can see that it will be valued even more in the future.
indeika

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:04:08 AM

I think that Cardano is now a very good investment coin.  And the price for this coin is less than $ 1.
Gmtrosgd

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:17:35 AM

The Ada (cardano) is very popular because investors' expectation in the world of crypto currencies is high. If you analyze the project and look at its consultants, you can see that it will be valued even more in the future.
I agree.  Cardano is a very promising coin with a larger community and a good team of developers.
Artos893

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:02:08 AM

Cardano is a really good and promising coin.  I advise you to invest in this coin for a long term.  And it is better to do it now, while the price has fallen by 5%.
Sher123_

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:45:59 AM

Cardano [ADA] listed on Cryptopia
This new was add like a signal to strong growing up for ADA — https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/287

felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:10:19 AM

Cardano is a good investment, and behind this project there are smart developers, not for nothing a coin in the top 5 crypto-currencies, now the price has fallen well, perhaps more and we will not see such a price for it.

bitsmola

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

Cardano [ADA] listed on Cryptopia
This new was add like a signal to strong growing up for ADA — https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/287
It very good. But traders think differently... Down(
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:24:39 PM

Yes cardano has a solid team, although the technology has not been developed by many parties. I was lucky to buy cardano when the price is still very cheap, and I think cardano is still very potential in the future.

Yeah truly solid team and also a solid project and a strong community. Price has been very steady, moving opposite the bear market of the first quarter. Price will still continue to rise especially when bull market returns. I'm betting on cardano to hit it big this 2018.
Cardano is a blockchain built using Haskell programming language, a protocol based on mathematical methods and is also the result of deep research on Blockchain technology and smart contract. This approach makes Cardano unique from other crypto currencies, which uses more 'tried to succeed' approaches. Charles has experience as CEO of Ethereum, so Cardano has advantages in terms of improvements to existing systems.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

I believe Cardano still have a bright future.
They still not at their best price yet.so invest in cardano for long-term is a good option.
Also as we know cardano founder is one of Ethereum founder too.
They have a good background & experience at blockchain.
At peak I think Cardano can reach $2 easily.

Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

yeah,I have already invested in the ADA. I believe it is a promising coin, and its current price is still very low. It has a lot of room for growth. I am going to hold it for a year.I expect it to bring me a considerable amount of income after one year.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

Cardano is a good coin, their project is currently developing and TRAXIA is the first coin created on the current Cardano platform. I invested some ETH there and it's fun to invest in a coin that has a bright future.

DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:28:04 PM

I already invested in ADA.  The project is very worthy and deserves attention.  But at the moment I do not see that the team is actively working on the project.  I do not see major updates.  Therefore, the value of the coin falls.  The prospects for the project in this case depend on the work of the team.

wwildflower18

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

I invested some ADA coins last year, and I think it is a good project. This platform has great potential for growth.
shaman11

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:33:14 PM

I think that Cardano (ADA) will be worth to invest because it is one of the top ranking coins in coinmarketcap and it has so many platforms where it is listed or partner with.
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

cardano(ADA) is  awesome token and community still grow if you belived buy cardano good decision, or if you want to find another coin try to learn REMME(REM)  Token with uniqueness give you access management solution that obsoletes passwords and REM token ready on Idex, have good potential in my opinion.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:49:12 PM

I invested some ADA coins last year, and I think it is a good project. This platform has great potential for growth.

Cardano is a good investment idea. Now is a good buy opportunity until the price is low. I am quite sure buying the Cardano will prove to be very profitable investment because it is very good and promising project.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: