Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano (ADA) Coin - would you invest?  (Read 3295 times)
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

Has anyone invested in Cardano (ADA) or has any information to share?

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/

I read here on this forum that some guy was going to buy ADA for his ETH coins. It would be a stupid mistake that’s clear. Maybe just 30% or even 20% change to ADA but not all ETH.
IMNOOBODY

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

Cardano is the only cryptocurrency which is developed according to scientific philosophy and with the help of different leading developer and engineers from the globe so it’s technically better than any other cryptocurrency in context of stability. At the moment, ADA is 7th cryptocurrency in market. I think you could invest in ADA for long term.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

Of course I will invest in Cardano. Cardano is a relatively large capitalized company, ranked seventh on the coinmarketcap. Cardano has a professional development team, great support community, it also has the perfect blockchain technology. Cardano has many advantages such as good scalability, in the future I believe Cardano will grow strong. At present Cardano prices range from $ 0.22, if we want to make a profit in the future this is a good price to invest in Cardano.

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:42:34 PM

Yes I would. Cardano ADA is going strongly as market. A best chance to invest your money and get real profit and always keep in the mind that this could be a long term investment, and definitely this will be proved as beneficial for real investors. Technically better than any other cryptocurrency in context of stability. It works in the algorithm of proofs of Stake algorithm that is believed to be one of the most secured protocols called Ouroboros which is almost tamper proof. So everything that makes this cryptocurrency in top list is its features by which it is developed. So it’s better to invest than other cryptocurrencies.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

Honestly, Cardano has a lot of  great advantages which will help it skyrocket in 2018. ADA has solved the problems regarding sustainability by the use of an independent wallet called Treasury. It works by storing a small part of each transaction inside this wallet, and these funds are later used for financing various new projects and development plans. The best part is that the users themselves get the ability to vote on what needs to be changed, which is followed by the payment releases from Treasury.
The vote will be available to the owner of Cardano only in 2019. This year, we are waiting for smart contracts and mining PoS! Yet there was no announcement of these large additions, and the coin has already gone up!

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

Personally, I think Cardano, as a competitor to Ethereum, is a very good and promising project. Given that it was released soon, it is now in the top 10 for the most expensive virtual currencies by market capitalization.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 430

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:03:21 PM

I just do daily trading for this coin, I've gained a lot of profit from the daily trading of this coin. but I am still rethinking if I make a long-term investment for this coin although I know this coin has a good rating in the coin market cap

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Baraban66

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

Everyone says that ADA is a very promising coin. Cardano solves a number of serious problems in the blockchain. I bought ADA for a long time. For 1-2 years, not less than.
kilimanjaro54

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:47:06 PM

Cardano is a good coin and now the price for this coin is growing rapidly.
Kakady13

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:07:10 PM

I invested a little bit of money into cardano. I have a few thousand coins. It seems like a great project. The team behind cardano is great. The roadmap I believe is a little long, so you have to be patient.
Kaijunbee

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

I believe that Cardano (ADA) will take off after a while. A very promising project with a brilliant future.
04antoxap

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

Coin Analysis by Cryptorated.com
https://cryptorated.com/coin-analysis/cardano-ada/
Given the fact that after its peak price, Cardano showed a drop of 400%, you can expect that this handicap it will work out very quickly.
orisbar

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

I bought Ada as longterm investment and im going to hold at least for 1 year. If the developers  implement all written in roadmap, the price will fly very high! for me is the main feature is the opportunity to get debit card with BTC in the account which you can spend in stores.

Wuddly

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:54:58 PM

I recommend waiting for the coin to stabilize and not buying ADA during the general fall. In the long term, investments in Cardano can be quite profitable. Under forecasts, in due course the price will reach 10 $.
pehatas

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:01:50 PM

The Cardano Crypto currency is currently rated as a very promising company. Now even according to some ratings and forecasts it is claimed that it can soon overtake Ethereum. Invest and do not doubt.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:06:36 PM

Very new in cryptocurrencies but as I read more about crypto I got interested in Ada and have invested in it. I think it has a higher potential to rise. Hoping to see it rise above $1 this year.
ViewSonic

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:19:34 PM

I'm planning for it. many good reviews are about this altcoin. I also do my own research on this ADA. Cardano is the blockchain platform with its great security system. It also uses the rather similar blockchain technology of smart contract as the ETH and NEO. It is interesting. Now, I'm still planning and when having that capital, purchase it is my plan soon.

I hope the next MyWish platform integration after NEO will be with Cardano!  Wink
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:25:38 PM

Yes, I bought a few hundred dollars. I expect a rapid growth this year! He also recommended all his friends!
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:36:26 PM

A friend of mine got the ADA token, am just planning on investing in it. From my requirement i found out it is a very good coin with excess and improved benefits. ADA is surely a long lasting coin for the future. Mark my word
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:06:13 AM

The Cardano Crypto currency is currently rated as a very promising company. Now even according to some ratings and forecasts it is claimed that it can soon overtake Ethereum. Invest and do not doubt.
We can even say it for now cardano is way to far from ethereum. Its pretty possible if cardano would have a massive adopation with regards to its partnership and use scalability. Cardano is a gaming blockchain and ethereum is smart contracts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: