Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Overview of ICO Bounty Campaigns [Last Update: 2/20/18]  (Read 607 times)
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

Nice thread, thanks
Fixed! Thank you for the clarification.

I think, both of you already knew about the merit system or the sMerit. Why not used that?  Instead of replied to a post like "Thanks or Thank You" just merit it.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coins4Days (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:20:26 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 04:04:10 AM by Coins4Days

This is indeed the toughest job to do because there are so many new ICO keeps starting on daily basis so updating will be a huge challenge. So OP are you planning to cover all such ICO which keeps coming on will only concentrate on the one which will be about to end in some few days?  This will help many such users who gets lost when they go in bounties section and could not find the relevant one they looking as within seconds the new threads or updation in those threads keeps happening.

this is a very good point. I think it will be better if the op select based on some reviews which will be set by op. probably based on popularity, Amount of token to be sold, Price per token etc.

ICO's are everywhere, it's crazy. Some are easy to tell if they are a scam while some are not. While this is not set in stone, perhaps I could stick to some set rules that decide whether certain offers make the list or not?
1. Does the project at hand really need blockchain and/or a token offer?
2. Is the project open-sourced?
3. Is there a fat pre-mine that favors the devs heavily?
4. Is the dev team anonymous?
5. Does their website and white paper provide sufficient information on the project?
6. Is there a clear roadmap?

If these answers are not yes, yes,  no, no, yes, yes then the ICO will not end up on this list. What are your opinions on this?

ZhyravlikO

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

Wow!
thank you for such a job! I will definitely review everything.
But for some reason I did not see the bounty from MDL.
I will not give the link, so as not to be considered for advertising.
barcanigga

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:35:05 AM

Has the OP left this thread? No new update. And moreover, Fuzex should no longer be on the list since their ICO is over.
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:15:49 PM

Has the OP left this thread? No new update. And moreover, Fuzex should no longer be on the list since their ICO is over.

Now that this has been bumped, I will try to add at least 1-2 new bounties a day. The master list has now been updated. Smiley

danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:19:12 PM

Thanks OP, please keep updating when you get a chance

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Coins4Days (OP)

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:39:56 PM

Two new bounties have been added. You can see which new ones were added in the changelog. Smiley

MD101

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

Great list,keep,up the hardworks
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:39:29 PM

Two new bounties have been added. You can see which new ones were added in the changelog. Smiley

Very good to know you are adding new bounties on regular basis, it is very good for the community and i suggest people we are here to share some good bounties. Whatever the OP shares people should research and give their opinion because it will help the bounty hunters.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: