Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 09:39:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to determine which is the best coin to invest?  (Read 399 times)
tvtinh (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

ICO Advisor | Top 15 ICOBench Expert

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:25:20 AM

I received a lot of comments from my twitter followers asking which is the best coins to invest. My answer is simple but maybe biased as there might be more out there I have never ever heard of. Please add your points here.

1. Reputation of the team (track records and previous projects if any)
2. Transparent roadmap/whitepaper with firm dates for snapshot, development, fork, main net launch...
3. Good marketing team to convey the message and manage crisis (rumors free....)
4. Chat rooms (telegram, github, discord...)
5. Minerable or not. I personally like the coins that can be mined, that does not mean I dislike tokens, just personal preference :-)
6. Always update on the progress and responsive to the community
7. Total supply of coins/ tokens must be set at the beginning
8. Pre-sale/ICO/Public sale should be setup.
9. Has its own wallet or at least having guide for setup with third party wallets providers (MEW...)
10. Having bounty/ Ref program. This show they have a good marketing mindset :-)

Just my thoughts and eager to learn more from you all. Kiss Kiss Kiss

Mr. Tinh Tran is among top 15 Global ICO Experts on ICOBench
Payapa

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:47:51 AM

Try Legolas (LGO token). You can get every information that you need to know through my signature. Smiley We'll also have our Public Sale in 2 days, so if you have the time, you can check it, and try it out. Smiley

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
tvtinh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

Try Legolas (LGO token). You can get every information that you need to know through my signature. Smiley We'll also have our Public Sale in 2 days, so if you have the time, you can check it, and try it out. Smiley

Will check now, thanks

felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:18:57 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 09:51:47 PM by felipe04

If your a newbie in trading in crypto you can rely in the price like if it's high like the coins price are 0.0004 btc + then the development of that coin is good enough because the price grow in that price then you can search also about the future plan of the coins because it can grow also by that another thing if the currency already trusted like eth and btc.
tvtinh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:22:21 AM

If your a newbie in trading in crypto you can rely in the price like if it's high like the coins price are 0.0004 btc + then the development of that coin is good enough because the price grow in that price then you can search also about the future plan of the coins because it can grow also by that.

That is good advice to consider. Do you think minerable coins are more reliable than tokens?

Mj1996

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:58:46 AM

I think the best way to dtermine which coin to invest is to read the white paper and threads. And also if it is longterm
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:10:34 AM

Must have a strong and active community. Stay away from investing in cryptos which have a large following of community members that are only interested in price, and what exchange they are getting on next. Do your research, and look back through the history of the currency. Think medium to long term when investing. Don't follow hype. Hype is a dumping ground. Follow your gut instinct, but sell when you're excited, and buy when you're worried  Wink
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:13:16 AM

I received a lot of comments from my twitter followers asking which is the best coins to invest. My answer is simple but maybe biased as there might be more out there I have never ever heard of. Please add your points here.

2. Transparent roadmap/whitepaper with firm dates for snapshot, development, fork, main net launch...
3. Good marketing team to convey the message and manage crisis (rumors free....)
5. Minerable or not. I personally like the coins that can be mined, that does not mean I dislike tokens, just personal preference :-)
9. Has its own wallet or at least having guide for setup with third party wallets providers (MEW...)
10. Having bounty/ Ref program. This show they have a good marketing mindset :-)

All you need to do is to manage the risk. ICO's are good for investment especially if the project's will materialize once it launch on the exchange. One reason why I love ICO's you can buy cheap and sell it after, without reading whitepaper and roadmap.
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:23:47 AM

i think the first reason we can find is from the famous of the coin, from that case if the community is large enough then determine the group that coin is used, but should not invest in coin that only care about profit without any product for itself, choosing to invest for long term would be much better method to encrease you profit in the future.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:32:14 AM

yes your research quite well. as per my knowledge the best things are, research on white paper, is this project realistic , team behind the project qualifications and experience . how many telegram members there and shoot about the projects to admins. how many achievements there compare with the roadmap.  i highly recommended the ICODRPOS to see whats there recommendations.  

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
jdbao

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:39:45 AM

I like the fisrt to three you listed above.
What you listed may be more suitable for using on icos. I recently invested some ico, although those Icos are recommended by some people and blog, but I still go to investigate point 1-3.
olia10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:01:41 AM

Try to find an independent study of the coin in question. This is key to determining which Crypto currency investment.

rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:48:28 AM

There are a few variables that you need to evaluate that are critical to a project's success such as:
1) a strong and well-staffed workforce
2) developers' ability to blockchain
3) a project that solves a problem or can get a good market share in the branch it wants to act
4) an MVP available for evaluation of users, investors and developers
5) a roadmap defined and with clear, achievable and measurable objectives
6) a hardcap that allows the ICO to obtain a high valuation of its tokens
7) a distribution of tokens that is not harmful to investors, keeping a large part of the tokens held by the company or its owners
8 a well-written witepaper that demonstrates that the project is serious, trustworthy and attractive to investors
9) It is advisable that the project maintain an open source in a repository such as github
10) a large social networking community that follows and supports the project
cryptocipher

Activity: 15
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:55:17 AM

You should have consider a good working product/services that has use in our real world,this is the most important thing to check when you want to have solid coins in your portfolio.
tvtinh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:58:59 AM

I think the best way to dtermine which coin to invest is to read the white paper and threads. And also if it is longterm

That's also what I usually do but some can't read the whitepaper because of language barriers

tvtinh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:06:10 AM

You should have consider a good working product/services that has use in our real world,this is the most important thing to check when you want to have solid coins in your portfolio.

Yes, that is what I always think of. A good product must solve the real problems, not just a store of value

tvtinh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:10:24 AM

I like the fisrt to three you listed above.
What you listed may be more suitable for using on icos. I recently invested some ico, although those Icos are recommended by some people and blog, but I still go to investigate point 1-3.

How those ICOs went so far? Are they good though?

tvtinh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

yes your research quite well. as per my knowledge the best things are, research on white paper, is this project realistic , team behind the project qualifications and experience . how many telegram members there and shoot about the projects to admins. how many achievements there compare with the roadmap.  i highly recommended the ICODRPOS to see whats there recommendations.  

Good to know other factors like telegram, but qualifications and achievements are something hard to track  Cry

tvtinh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

Must have a strong and active community. Stay away from investing in cryptos which have a large following of community members that are only interested in price, and what exchange they are getting on next. Do your research, and look back through the history of the currency. Think medium to long term when investing. Don't follow hype. Hype is a dumping ground. Follow your gut instinct, but sell when you're excited, and buy when you're worried  Wink

Sound interesting experience but strong and active community is a good point to me, hype is quite attractive to everyone but will dump quickly after hitting exchanges though. I experienced few like that

wendybean

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:25:19 AM

First of all, before getting indulge in any coin investment plan, do market research on it. Check their business perspective, reviews on third-party platforms as well as be in contact with their sales representative to know the outcome, after all, you are going to invest your valuable money in it so you have to give some time as well to make you understand to invest in it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: