Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO bubble? Is it going to burst? How it's future would be?  (Read 196 times)
not altcoin hitler

Activity: 212
Merit: 22

Amazix

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

When the rules start, I think ICO will be strictly limited.
When the bear market comes, most of the ICO will lose its value, which is the process of the bursting of the bubble, but it will still leave some fine tokens.
Exactly, Results of every ICO depends upon the market condition and overall marketcap. Many ICOs that was started in November didn't bring much returns to investors as the market wasn't healthy at that time. For example request network ICO which was very much hyped and ycombinator backed but still it traded at half of the price which was offered in ICO. After that Alts boomed in December and request network just took a long flight.

For example i`ve participated in Electroneum ICO wich was in November if i remember correctly and only the launch got me 10x of my investment. But, yeah, i think that the succes of a ICO depends a lot of the status of the marketcap. When a project is launched there is a massive dump done by those who want to cash in theyr investment and by bounty hunters. ICO`s launched this last month had it very rough with all this red market.
But once the regulations will kick in i think that there will be a increase in credibility for this kind of investment and more money will come into the market.
I participated Electroneum, enjin, request network, airswap and storm ICO except electroneum every ICO was trading 50% below the ICO price because all of them opend for exchange in the same month itself but electroneum was on hold for a long time because of their security issues. That was actually a good reason and electroneum opend on cryptopia but that time the whole market boomed.

MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

While putting together the information I have now about the ongoing (and upcoming) ICOs I'm interested in, it just dawned upon me: we're not in a bubble similar to the "Dot Com" one. We're not even in a bubble.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:51:32 PM

There are currently a lot of ICO campaigns, and the potential campaigns in there are usually very few. ICO is one of the quickest ways to raise funds rather than crowdfunding and looking for big investors. The ICO will become popular, until then, people will not be excited about the ICOs anymore due to saturation, and the ICO will burst.

duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:55:42 PM

When the supply is too high it will make investors less interested in the new project they will fall into the ICO matrix and become apprehensive. Only really good projects are successful.
aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

ICO's are a good thing if you know to select right project but you need to ask your self-test question "what does it do, do we need it on blockchain, and does it really solve any problem" if you have NO on either of these questions then answer is simple. Don't invest in it.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pokokeke

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:12:23 PM

I think the current ICO does have some foam.
But I think ICO will be more popular after more countries have taken measures to regulate ICO.
Because ICO is really a good way to raise money.
and I myself think how an ico can take the hearts of consumers to be able to join a project.
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

ICO's are a good thing if you know to select right project but you need to ask your self-test question "what does it do, do we need it on blockchain, and does it really solve any problem" if you have NO on either of these questions then answer is simple. Don't invest in it.

It seems you've missed out on the discussion. We're talking about whether or not ICOs are a bubble. For me, I think It is. We now have an influx entry into the crypto space because of ICOs. If these icos fail to produce good ROIs (That's what 95% of ICO investors are after anyway) People would just stop to invest leading to a burst.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:56:11 PM

with this many ICOs that failed and just purpose to scam it can really affect the crypto world and it will make investor to hesitate to invest. but there are still some promising ICOs so just choose wisely. regarding dot-com bubble that burst year later there are still a few survivor like ebay etc.. so only the strong survive and the weak fall.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: