Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:55:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AFCASH] AFRICUNIA >>Digital Bank based on the Blockchain Technology<<  (Read 22617 times)
PISTON_1

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

I think, if all the ideas are realized qualitatively the project will be quite promising
Yeah, seems like that. At least i am gonna use it:) And my friends. So tokens from this project is 100% will worth it, imho.
It will be interesting to follow the further development of the platform.
UnIvErS

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:07:24 PM

I think, if all the ideas are realized qualitatively the project will be quite promising
Yeah, seems like that. At least i am gonna use it:) And my friends. So tokens from this project is 100% will worth it, imho.
It will be interesting to follow the further development of the platform.
Yes, today cryptocurrency exchange services are becoming more and more popular. But there is not a single high-quality exchange service on the market yet.
DyxLEzz

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:12:54 PM

Is the platform already being developed or is it just an idea?
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:18:09 PM

As far as I understand, the project realization is in progress to some extent, but additional funding is needed.
GeRa_182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

As far as I understand, the project realization is in progress to some extent, but additional funding is needed.
At this stage of development, I think the company's main goal is to conduct a high-quality advertising campaign to attract investors.
VektoR171

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

Could you tell me if this company has a telegram chat?
NeRoX82

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

Could you tell me if this company has a telegram chat?
Yes, there is - t.me/africunia
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:45:36 PM

At this stage of development, I think the company's main goal is to conduct a high-quality advertising campaign to attract investors.
At this moment everything is going well, the team conducts an advertising campaign competently.
ShaManius

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:51:05 PM

Hey guys, i was curious about languages used by your platform. As i understand it is multionational, and as i think it is important to have many languages, which are you going to use? Thanks
GolD ApPlE

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:03:35 PM

Could you tell me how you are going to distribute tokens?
UlaNov

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

The website states that all investors will receive tokens on their wallets after ico.
ReXata

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:21:44 PM

The website states that all investors will receive tokens on their wallets after ico.
perhaps during registration you will need to specify the ETH wallet , or it will be LC for investors.
GOZIC

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

It is an interesting idea, I'm really looking forward to the release of the working platform. I will be among the first users.
promotionuser

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:53:37 PM

I think it will be corrected soon don't worry the Bounty Campaign Manager is working on it.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

What is the total supply, because I'm seeing 10billion supply on Etherscan and 1 billion supply on the site,  kindly emphasize on this so as to make it clear,

Thanks in advance
Frank Rdc

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

Hello Africunia and Excoincial Community! Cool

We are pleased to announce the commencement of our Airdrop Campaign - Phase 1 ( Aug 8 - Sept 8 ).

First 50k participants will enjoy our Triple Treat Airdrop promo to be announced soon!

Register here (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScv-TzcXJjG9fA494Cv5qU5rEPviYWRMovADnxxvVWR8i-SrQ/viewform).

Thank you.

EXCOINCIAL TEAM

https://www.excoincial.com/
IrinaACB

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

What is the total supply, because I'm seeing 10billion supply on Etherscan and 1 billion supply on the site,  kindly emphasize on this so as to make it clear,

Thanks in advance

Total supply is 1billion AFCASH yearly.
It means that total supply 10billion for next 10 years.
IrinaACB

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:33:00 PM

PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT

This is to inform the users collectively and the general public that CREDITS and AFRICUNIA DIGITAL BANK are now partnering together and will start accepting their respective tokens (Credits & AFCASH). The agreement signed by both companies will allow buying AFCASH, which is a token supplied by AFRICUNIA with Credits token (CS). Additionally, any buyer performing such operation will get a special 20% discount by AFRICUNIA.

AFRICUNIA positions itself as The First African 100% Digital CrowdFunded Open Bank based on Blockchain 3.0. It strives to become a unique Financial Institution that would offer not only traditional banking services related to opening of savings and current accounts, issuing of debit and credit cards, loans and forex exchange services but also will provide innovative banking services such as bank-to-bank transactions, interconnecting the world of traditional finance and cryptocurrency startups. To achieve this goal it plans to secure $50m during ICO. AFRICUNIA is also in the process of implementing AFCASH, a coin based on its proprietary AFRICUNIA Protocol Consensus Algorithm (APCA).

Credits is a company that promises the fastest and most scalable blockchain platform for dApps. A unique technological platform for the development and execution of decentralized applications based on the blockchain technology and smart contracts

This partnership will no doubt help to drive the ambitious growth of both partners that spans across Africa, Europe and Asia.
Commenting on the announcement, Don Chancellor, The Founder & President, AFRICUNIA BANK said: “Our board resolution to partner with CREDITS, alongside the Trading Exchange and various software developments we announced recently to be launched in August and September 2018, demonstrates our commitment to continuously expanding the breadth of our service offering by investing in the best talents, the unbanked and the forgotten at the bottom of the pyramid. The increasing size of our workforce coupled with that of Credits Engineers ensures a deep resource pool to draw from, with experts from diverse backgrounds. Our combination of traditional and innovative skills and capabilities means we can provide market-leading products and services that help our clients continue to tackle some of today’s most complex and pressing issues while aiming to be at the very top position in Cryptosphere.’’

For more information, you may contact CREDITS at www.credits.com and AFRICUNIA at www.africunia.com

#AFRICUNIA #BANK #AFCASHtoken
#CREDITS #CStoken

@credits.com
Frank Rdc

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:56:08 PM

Cheesy it's a great pleasure to see that positive development of such a great vision.

I recommend everybody to have a look into their webpages and to check the capacities on your own.
It's a perfect partnership that brings the best together.
I look forward to seeing the successful steps in near future.

Great deal indeed!!!
Frank Rdc

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:43:32 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 10:45:55 AM by Frank Rdc

Still very wise to buy afcash at $1 . If afcash rise to $2 to $5 , large profits to be made as compared to conventional banks

You are quite right. Afcash is listed on 2 exchanges and soon www.excoincial.com will be launched as well!
find Afcash markets on:
  • tokejar.io
  • forkdelta.io

check out www.africunia.com
and stay tuned on t.me/africunia
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: