Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:22:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dock.io  (Read 120 times)
Devawnm367 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:41:24 AM

Does anyone know about the dock.io iso tokens im a newb can someone explain.trying tobuild up and start promoting and investing etc?Huh?

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Vika Kolinichenko

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:37:47 PM

Пpивeт,мы c дpyзьями peшили зaнятьcя dock.io вce чepeз мeня пoдключилиcь,мнe кaпнyлo 12$ зaлилa нa твитep,ждy дoxoдa oт dock.io Kiss Grin
https://app.dock.io?r=vikakolinichenko:aaaabd5U
coinamu

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:40:37 PM

I got invitation too at my email about this project, but i just ignore it cause im not really interested about this project. Yeah ill do some research first to know more detail about it, if i found this project awesome or something like that ill change my mind

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:48:26 PM

You are not first who tell me about this project. They collected 12m$ in pre sale. I think there will be hype in crowd sale. I want to put some ETH in ICO
masterkrypto

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

Does anyone know about the dock.io iso tokens im a newb can someone explain.trying tobuild up and start promoting and investing etc?Huh?

Dock protocol is an open network that connects user data across the web. As a user it seems alright and straight forward, also I just signed up for the app to claim the airdrop. But from an investment point of view, I can understand that the project may a solid concept, but it would only be good for a short term flip, not long term.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

it is a project that has a concept which is quite easy to understand and not as complicated as others out there. although it is a simple project, i pretty much see that it has a medium level of potential to succeed. with a medium level of ideology compared to other icos out there. to be honest, i think it will be a worth it investment if you are not that greedy. you can surely gain some profits through this project. the thing is, i do not consider this project as something i would be investing in yet. or should i say, i am still waiting for some better news about this before i throw some bucks into it. and only then i would decide if this project is really something that is deserving to be held for long term or just for a quick buck.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

by the way, I received a message on the mail that their token was listed on the binance, and that says a lot. I'll have to study them in more detail Cheesy

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: