Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be the factors which make you decide to buy an Altcoin or not?  (Read 73 times)
RachelGreen (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 360
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:10:05 AM

There are many ICO projects waiting for us to invest. How to choose? And what factors will lead your action to buy? 
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:21:54 AM

There are many ICO projects waiting for us to invest. How to choose? And what factors will lead your action to buy? 
The most important factor which i consider before investing is the IDEA and CONCEPT. I try to invest in projects which have a very unique idea and the idea solves a problem of the masses. I try to look for projects which don't face any competition or are way ahead of competitor.
The other factor which i consider is the team. Only invest in projects which have a very very strong and experienced development team as the team is the thing which will drive the projects to new heights.
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:28:22 AM

The most important factor which i consider before investing is the IDEA and CONCEPT. I try to invest in projects which have a very unique idea and the idea solves a problem of the masses. I try to look for projects which don't face any competition or are way ahead of competitor.
The other factor which i consider is the team. Only invest in projects which have a very very strong and experienced development team as the team is the thing which will drive the projects to new heights.

I'm very similar in my approach to investing in ICOs or even just a altcoin that is already on the market. On top of the idea and team I also like to see a active community being built as well as active social media accounts that show the team at work on their project or promoting the project at conferences etc. A hard working Dev team is key to success for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: