Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: an IoT start up looking for loans or VC  (Read 140 times)
vivarem (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:59:44 AM

Hi,
I have an IoT project aimed at securing people's life and property and improving the quality of life. This project is partly electronic device and  partly software. we are looking for long tern loan or VC who can invest $200K minimum. Please call/WhatsApp:+91 9895942514 for more details. Smiley
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Beatridge

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

Hi,
I have an IoT project aimed at securing people's life and property and improving the quality of life. This project is partly electronic device and  partly software. we are looking for long tern loan or VC who can invest $200K minimum. Please call/WhatsApp:+91 9895942514 for more details. Smiley
We need more information, man. Please, provide all details here Smiley
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:25:04 AM

Hi,
I have an IoT project aimed at securing people's life and property and improving the quality of life. This project is partly electronic device and  partly software. we are looking for long tern loan or VC who can invest $200K minimum. Please call/WhatsApp:+91 9895942514 for more details. Smiley

Sadly no one is going to call you. If they did, they either are a fool, or just leading you on. One, newbie asking for a loan on first post (big red flag). Two, you didnt provide information on what youre doing, in detail, but instead gave a very generic post which tells me you have nothing, not even a prototype. Then you want people to message you off site which means youre likely a scammer. Three, you didnt provide any form of collateral 120% of what youre asking (and no, your id, passport, bank statement, or whatever crap you may say you will provide wont valid). Read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 and either provide valid collateral or lock this thread.
Beatridge

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:28:29 AM

Hi,
I have an IoT project aimed at securing people's life and property and improving the quality of life. This project is partly electronic device and  partly software. we are looking for long tern loan or VC who can invest $200K minimum. Please call/WhatsApp:+91 9895942514 for more details. Smiley

Sadly no one is going to call you. If they did, they either are a fool, or just leading you on. One, newbie asking for a loan on first post (big red flag). Two, you didnt provide information on what youre doing, in detail, but instead gave a very generic post which tells me you have nothing, not even a prototype. Then you want people to message you off site which means youre likely a scammer. Three, you didnt provide any form of collateral 120% of what youre asking (and no, your id, passport, bank statement, or whatever crap you may say you will provide wont valid). Read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 and either provide valid collateral or lock this thread.
that's exactly what I'm talking about
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: