Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: u think myerherwallet.com  (Read 172 times)
sohaillhr (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

yes i am responsible my pvt key u thin am not safe him?
am save him whre am safe my others btc, etc,xrp ,doge etc wallet key and password
and before login am check my ether wallet green baar corect
all safe but only this one  un safe ?  why?
so myetherwallet not safe not secure not sport not sms , e mail verification not a pincode
this is myetherwallet falt, u think not need these securities? other wallet fullish?

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:08:02 AM

You were victim of phishing site or you have keylogger.

Btw, you shouldn't write in English forum, although I am not native english speaker and my english is not really best I think it is understandable to run decent conversation, which is something I can't say for yours.
So, please, go to your local board and post there.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:01:52 PM
Merited by playboy654 (1)

am save him whre am safe my others btc, etc,xrp ,doge etc wallet key and password
so myetherwallet not safe not secure not sport not sms , e mail verification not a pincode
this is myetherwallet falt, u think not need these securities? other wallet fullish?

I really don't understand what are you trying to say.If you keep you private key safe then your tokens will be safe in my ether wallet.But MEW doesn't support storing of BTC,XRP, ???DOGE.

There is no need for email verification if you have the private key because in this world if someone want to hack the private key with a super computer then it takes more than 100 years.So you will be very safe if you have private key safely.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

I'm trying to understand what you are really trying to say.

But base on your explanation it seems that you have lost your private key and you think that your coins aren't safe anymore?

As you mentioned MEW, it's only a wallet for ETH and ERC20 tokens so if you have btc,xrp,doge you can't store it there.

There are many other ways to make your MEW account safe and also don't keep on clicking unusual and untrusted links everywhere on internet.

maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:18:28 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 01:41:00 PM by maeusi

all safe but only this one  un safe ?  why?

I really don't understand what are you trying to say.If you keep you private key safe then your tokens will be safe in my ether wallet.But MEW doesn't support storing of BTC,XRP, ???DOGE.

There is no need for email verification if you have the private key because in this world if someone want to hack the private key with a super computer then it takes more than 100 years.So you will be very safe if you have private key safely.
I think, he wanted to ask, why myetherwallet is not providing emails, sms and so on like third party wallet providers would do.
To OP:
Myetherwallet works with private keys. If you use third party or exchangers, you don't own private keys but emails/password login, sms, passwords ...
To get basics, how wallets work, read this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631151.0

It is about Bitcoin wallets, but important to learn about basics. So you will understand, how other wallets work and what's the difference between wallets with own keys and third party wallets.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

On the subject of myetherwallet, using your private key to gain entry to your wallet really isn't the safest thing to be doing as each time you do use it you are exposing your key to the world.  Depends on how much you can afford but using a ledger or trezor to access my etherwallet is the safest way to use the site.

xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:00:08 AM

Because, myetherwallet and all Ethereum wallet is simple.
so keep your private key, not to lose.
for security we recommend bookmarking https://www.myetherwallet.com/!

hopefully can help and you understand with my post.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:45:57 AM

I think, he wanted to ask, why myetherwallet is not providing emails, sms and so on like third party wallet providers would do.

Not necessary that only exchanges and so provide such emails. Some online wallet providers also do provide email and sms verifications like blockchain.info.

Who said online wallet providers or exchanges are safe. In online wallet you are the only one responsible. Wallet providers only give you a platform to access your funds conveniently. They don't take responsibility of your wallets security whether you have tuned up your security with email/SMS verifications or not.

I assume you are talking about the one which shows in left hand corner of URL address bar. If that so is the case (if showing red) then it's likely that you have visited a phishing site.

If you are looking for a wallet that has email/SMS support with ETH enabled then I suggest blockchain.info.

Myetherwallet doesn't recovers fund in case of being scammed by phising site or so which is written on the pop-up itself which opens up very time you visit their site.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

You should know that Myetherwallet is not a centralized wallet. It is a decentralized wallet and therefore you are responsible for the security of your funds. The 2 factor code and all those things are only available in centralized wallets/exchanges like Binanace, Coinbase etc. And Myetherwallet is pretty safe platform for storing your Ethereum and tokens. The only thing is that you need to take care of your private keys/seed phrases. You are probably new to such wallets, read more about them and you will start understanding.

CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:22:52 PM

MEW is safe. And I adhere to the rules MEW put forward. So far I have not encountered anything that affects my tokens. It looks like you've stolen the tokens Sad
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

Never store your keys on your computer otherwise you may lose all your money, get a hardware wallet

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: