Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electoneum Mobile Miner  (Read 142 times)
Funky_Yoda (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

Hi all!

Quick question. Does anyone know when the mobile miner will be up for electoneum? I want to try it only out of pure curiosity and not to gain any money. Every time i try to log in it says the miner is currently offline.

Many thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cpmcgrat

Activity: 223
Merit: 21

DCAB

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

Hi all!

Quick question. Does anyone know when the mobile miner will be up for electoneum? I want to try it only out of pure curiosity and not to gain any money. Every time i try to log in it says the miner is currently offline.

Many thanks!

The miner is currently in a beta release. The best way to find out information about what is going on with their platform I've found is their twitter account https://twitter.com/electroneum

Member, Dero Community Advisory Board (DCAB)
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

Hi all!

Many thanks!

Its in beta phase for some people in some countries as cpmcgrat said allready. I only would like do post the Facebook Site also: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/ there a plenty more information then on twitter.

But i will also paste you this information from facebook here:

"MOBILE MINING BETA UPDATE"

We are happy to say the mobile mining beta has started.

Over the course of this week we completed some internal (and commercial partners) testing which was very successful. We have now sent it out to the first 100 applicants for the beta program.

We would be grateful if everyone could please check their email to see if you are one of the lucky first group of testers.

Once we have completed this round of testing we plan to roll it out to more people to test the scalability of the miner, allowing many more applicants to gain access to the mobile miner. At this stage we will also be adding some additional features.

This is a great step forward as the mobile miner gives access to a huge new market, the unbanked. We will be able to give people in some developing countries access to earn digital currency for free, in places where they don’t even have a bank account.

As well as accessing the unbanked, this will add to the agreements we have in place where Electroneum holders and miners can offset the cost of their phone bill with ETN.

This is another step on our goal to mass adoption. "
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: