Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:04:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018  (Read 614 times)
sumanpv16 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:28:47 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 10:08:21 AM by sumanpv16

Will Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018? Please give us your comments and analysis.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:32:10 PM

Ripple reached more than $3.5 before, and I think it have a potential to reach more. But in my opinion, ripple is just a pump-dump coin and it is not promising for the future. For long term investments, I think it is not a suitable coin.
uzurik

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:47:59 PM

Ripple reached more than $3.5 before, and I think it have a potential to reach more. But in my opinion, ripple is just a pump-dump coin and it is not promising for the future. For long term investments, I think it is not a suitable coin.
I do not agree with you about the long term. Already, 15 of the world's 50 largest banks have implemented Ripple technology to speed up transactions, remittances! And this means the growth will be, and not small!
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:01:15 PM

This is a very promising coin. Now the decline in prices observed on the market of cryptocurrencies. The consequences of the sharp fall of bitcoin. Speculators realign their capital. Very hard to guess where we will see the pump. But in my opinion Ripple is one of several contenders. In any case, the growth of bitcoin is to this signal.
JakeRTFM

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

A lot of people here don't like the fact that Ripple is 1) centralized 2) used by bank.
Which is the opposite of the bitcoin and BTC was made to fight against the bank.
So you can find a lot of negative comment and text about Ripple.

But, saying that, Ripple has professional implementation in a growing number of company & bank.
It's a good point for this coin. It might increase on the next news of Ripple implementation by another big bank or with a new use case.

Might go back to 1.5 $ in February if BTC value don't move up. And 2$ if BTC goes up also.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:11:53 PM

Will Ripple comes to 2 dollar by end of Feb 2018? Please give us your comments and analysis.

I don't think so, as I am watching the graph of it, this coin will fall more. there is no real pump on the price.
it is all about the pump and dumps and people are getting used to it so the trust on the ICO is not getting more better.
they are not into it anymore as whales are just getting profit from it/
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:20:09 PM

hope it can, although it is stable now, hope after january xrp can pump again, last month i say xrp can cross 5$ so i guess it can touch 2$soon.

bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

It all depends on the overall market and that is generally driven by bitcoin. If bitcoin continues to fall or even languishes around 10k for the whole of February then I think we'll see many alts struggling also and XRP will be in that list.

bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:31:21 PM

As ripple is not a decentralized system, no one can really say the price.
But if ripple is world widely used, 2 dollar is not a difficult target
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

I think this coin still has potential for growth, because the team works and concludes the new agreement, the question is, when will we see growth ?! But I think certainly not in the next 2 months....

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:33:20 PM

A lot of people here don't like the fact that Ripple is 1) centralized 2) used by bank.
Which is the opposite of the bitcoin and BTC was made to fight against the bank.
So you can find a lot of negative comment and text about Ripple.

But, saying that, Ripple has professional implementation in a growing number of company & bank.
It's a good point for this coin. It might increase on the next news of Ripple implementation by another big bank or with a new use case.

Might go back to 1.5 $ in February if BTC value don't move up. And 2$ if BTC goes up also.

Yeah despite all that, Ripple still has a lot of potential to grow and you can probably make some decent profit from it.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
paoad

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:34:28 PM

Honnestly, I don't think so. Maybe by the end of April

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
minionstar

Activity: 196

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

Ripple suffered a big rise and fell to the values that should be in my opinion. I don't think there's going to be a rise in a short time.
Maybe the second half of 2018, it could rise.

xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

hmmm.. when it comes to ripple, i gotta say, i really do not know anymore. i pretty much think that the price hypes that happened to this coin was just caused by a pump and dump scheme. although i am not sure, it pretty much seems like it to my eyes. plus damn! to be honest, i never really liked their project's ideologies or concept. really is just something that is truly not meant for the crypto world. that's just my opinion though. but really, this is the reason why i did not invest into this project back then, although a ot of advisers have been saying a lot about the potential of this coin to grow in the future back then, it really never sparked an interest for me. simply because i just do not invest in coins that i do not believe in nor agree with the concept. no offence.
Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

It will be 2$ in feb , but I don't think it will be 2$ for a long time.
This is a good time to invest in Ripple.

CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

My analasys is that ripple is just like bitcoincash, pump and dump, and backed by some very rich people... They can dump it whenever they want and start doing this with another one... stellar? same thing...the smart ones are telling me like this, I just spread the word...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

With current declining situation, I think it's more possible to see it under $1 instead of $2.

There are too many speculations about Ripple and it's already pumped.
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

I think that XRP to the stake of 2018 will cost more than $ 4. At the end of 2017 it gave good results.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

I think it will cross 2$ mark till the end of feb very comfortably.Ripple has done it before also and will go past his highest price.There are many reason like it is potentially very strong and has some good technical aspects.The market which is at stable position right now will jump soon and that will also rub in favor of ripple.I personally feel it is a good coin and worth investing.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:10:42 PM

Yes it has that capability to reach to 2USD. You can buy them because they are really good and high value coins. By the end of Feb 2018 it will definitely reach to 2$ or higher.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: