Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RACE] PoW / Masternodes, Lyra2REv2, ASIC-Resistant, Constant MN-Reward  (Read 66915 times)
Witt11

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

STRAKS: straks.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

As a soon-to-be owner of a 1080ti, I've read that Lyra algo is good for this card and found this coin. The name alone though is not very convincing! Good job with doing so many translations though.

Have to disagree about the name: it is a strong word recognisable globally that has a generally positive association.

“The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name.” ― Confucius
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:32:37 PM

Trading volume halved in the past 24 hours. Most likely problems at stocks.exchange put people off trading there. As with any other security, liquidity is important. More exchanges will provide that.

stock exchange they have server 1 x xeon E5502 2cores and they want operate exchange coin Cheesy. crazy brothel this time Roll Eyes

No way really?! no wonder why the orders isnt getting processed fast!

Don’t listen to him.
The_Hu

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:28:38 AM

Is by developing an auction based web platform the best way to grow eco RACE system?
hellbust

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:56:06 AM

I have mote than 1k Race coins. Can you post how to setup an masternode?
Witt11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

A good shared Masternode service for RACE is at https://mycryptostats.com/masternodes/ You can link to their Discord for more information.

Witt11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:37:22 PM

I have mote than 1k Race coins. Can you post how to setup an masternode?

If you are not sure you can run it by yourself, a shared Masternode is a good option. You can spread your shares over several MNs and balance out daily statistical results. I posted a link to a good service above.

y6uBaKa

Activity: 261
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

Signature comp.? I'm in)
scrotum33

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

Cry
Signature comp.? I'm in)

exchange please Cry
scrotum33

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

Kiss Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Cry
Signature comp.? I'm in)

exchange please Cry
rybaplmcteam

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

Coin go very fast to down! Somebody have idea why?
fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

miners dumped and left

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
Witt11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

miners dumped and left

I think you are right. But at the same time, this is a great buying opportunity if one is confident in the long term support for the coin. Price moves like this one seem to happen due to a inherent conflict between miners' short term objectives - this is not a blame as this is a widely used business model - sell to cover mining costs, invest in the new equipment, pay bills after all; and long term objectives of investors that are holding until they can extract a sizeable profit. Investors should use these dips to buy more and build up their portfolios. By doing that they will instantly bring in the required support for the price and the material input working towards their long term objectives. When there is so much pessimism around, it is the best time to buy. In the words of Sir John Templeton: “Bull markets are born on pessimism, grown on scepticism, mature on optimism and die on euphoria”.

kps89

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:28:31 PM

Joined signature compaign
Witt11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

I think you are right. But at the same time, this is a great buying opportunity if one is confident in the long term support for the coin. Price moves like this one seem to happen due to a inherent conflict between miners' short term objectives - this is not a blame as this is a widely used business model - sell to cover mining costs, invest in the new equipment, pay bills after all; and long term objectives of investors that are holding until they can extract a sizeable profit. Investors should use these dips to buy more and build up their portfolios. By doing that they will instantly bring in the required support for the price and the material input working towards their long term objectives. When there is so much pessimism around, it is the best time to buy. In the words of Sir John Templeton: “Bull markets are born on pessimism, grown on scepticism, mature on optimism and die on euphoria”.
You maybe right, but there is another important factor that can strongly necessary for any project, by which I mean time. When time goes on, projects will be more developed, more matured, grown up which leads to more products released over time. By giving project and its devs time to show up their capabilities, we can assess about the real potential of projects more exactly. I am in and join the signature campaign.

No arguement with the fact that time is a very important factor and that short term price fluctuations are a less significant than the long term objectives.

kingdeng

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:27:10 PM

Joined signature compaign Smiley
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:18:25 PM

You maybe right, but there is another important factor that can strongly necessary for any project, by which I mean time. When time goes on, projects will be more developed, more matured, grown up which leads to more products released over time. By giving project and its devs time to show up their capabilities, we can assess about the real potential of projects more exactly. I am in and join the signature campaign.

No arguement with the fact that time is a very important factor and that short term price fluctuations are a less significant than the long term objectives.

Agreed. Too many naysayers on the forum.
cbcbctqbt

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

They simply wanted to get free coins, free money, then changed them into fiat as soon as possible after receiving their rewards. Those sort of participants will never contribute anything to the project, might harmful instead. They seems to dis-respect efforts of devs. In addtion, I hope that RACE can have same movements as SOLARIS, which increased dramatically from $1 to $47 in almost one month. Very impressive price movements!
hanhduong776

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

Congratulations! This one is more transparent, fairer distributed/ rewarded signature campaign in comparison with QBIC's project.
Witt11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

They simply wanted to get free coins, free money, then changed them into fiat as soon as possible after receiving their rewards. Those sort of participants will never contribute anything to the project, might harmful instead. They seems to dis-respect efforts of devs. In addtion, I hope that RACE can have same movements as SOLARIS, which increased dramatically from $1 to $47 in almost one month. Very impressive price movements!

Wouldn't that be nice!

Witt11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

Congratulations! This one is more transparent, fairer distributed/ rewarded signature campaign in comparison with QBIC's project.

Just remember that the objective is not coin distribution itself but a fair reward for an active contribution in raising market awareness through posting comments in support of the project. If every participant could write about why they want to have RACE in their crypto portfolio, it could attract attention of others. I will start.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: