Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:32:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RACE] PoW / Masternodes, Lyra2REv2, ASIC-Resistant, Constant MN-Reward  (Read 66915 times)
lchain

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:31:46 PM

RACE BlockExplorer:

http://RACE.lchain.cc/

Bounty/Donate: RUfvRrsQQrpE14Jiiof2NVxcKPedY2SzXM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Witt11

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

STRAKS: straks.io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

I have been paid without any issues for my sig, if you follow the rules.

Yeah, obviously they are paying some people, otherwise everyone would be freaking out and dump the coin. They are just dragging it out and making excuses to not pay some of us. I figured after three weeks they would mix it up and not pay different people, but nope, three weeks with no coins for me. Check my posts yourself. And yes I have been in touch with them, just excuse after excuse. I figured most people would be able to figure it out on their own when the dev's said that 1150 people were fake the first week and only 50 were legitimate. If they would have paid me just one time since February 3rd when I started this, I wouldn't have given up on them, but not a single coin. Apparently the negative posts and my negative signature isn't worth the couple coins to them which is very telling of how they will handle things in the future. There will be some of you who blame me and many who will defend the dev here, so each person is going to have to make up their mind on their own. Good luck to everyone invested and I hope the coin has a good future and that the dev's rethink their strategy.

Out of 1200 submission only around 50 Roll Eyes were valid and have been payed.

About 1200 people signed up for the signature campaign. They never put in the signature in their profile.
We have paid everyone that followed the rules. Sure, there were a few mistakes but we have taken care of those and paid.
If people do not sign up with a valid profile URL or do not follow the rules it is not our fault. If you think there is an error, talk to us on the Discord. It's the quickest way to resolve the issues.
Is it necessary to re-register every week?
I did not receive payment in the past week, because I could not fulfill some requirements. But now I have doubts.

There is no need to re-register if you already provided all necessary information. If you comply with the rules and fulfil all requirements, you will get your reward.

“The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper name.” ― Confucius
ViperGuyMike

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:01:40 PM

There is no need to re-register if you already provided all necessary information. If you comply with the rules and fulfil all requirements, you will get your reward.
Devs of RACE project announced that their supporters have to fill the form only one time. Nevertheless, the most important thing which decide supporters will receive signature payments or not is whether they meet the campaign's requirements. Supporters have to posts everyday, total postcount per week is 10 at least. Meet all their requirements, supporters will earn payments for sure.

Really? Could you please send me my coins then? I have over 90 posts using RACE sig and registered twice. This was because after the first week the excuse was that I was one of the 1150 people that had something wrong with my registration. Apparently only 50 people out of 1200 qualified for the payment. What that tells me is that the overwhelming majority of people who participate DON'T GET PAID. These were the stats posted by the dev himself. So, you're much better off participating in a sig bounty where the dev's actually pay everyone, unless you want to gamble that you will be one of the few people paid. When you aren't even using the RACE sig and you come in here and tell everyone that they will be paid "for sure" when clearly that isn't happening, it just ruins your credibility.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:38:00 PM

i have also put up a node. let's see how it will go from here

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
verdec

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:54:57 AM

reserve
tuanbct95

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:28:14 AM

reserve

What a silly spammer! You has posted two continuous posts with the same content (only one word). Do you read the rules of the forum, bro?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
If not, please read carefully via the above link.

reserve
RaceCrypto (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:10:37 AM

I have been paid without any issues for my sig, if you follow the rules.

Yeah, obviously they are paying some people, otherwise everyone would be freaking out and dump the coin. They are just dragging it out and making excuses to not pay some of us. I figured after three weeks they would mix it up and not pay different people, but nope, three weeks with no coins for me. Check my posts yourself. And yes I have been in touch with them, just excuse after excuse. I figured most people would be able to figure it out on their own when the dev's said that 1150 people were fake the first week and only 50 were legitimate. If they would have paid me just one time since February 3rd when I started this, I wouldn't have given up on them, but not a single coin. Apparently the negative posts and my negative signature isn't worth the couple coins to them which is very telling of how they will handle things in the future. There will be some of you who blame me and many who will defend the dev here, so each person is going to have to make up their mind on their own. Good luck to everyone invested and I hope the coin has a good future and that the dev's rethink their strategy.

Out of 1200 submission only around 50 Roll Eyes were valid and have been payed.

About 1200 people signed up for the signature campaign. They never put in the signature in their profile.
We have paid everyone that followed the rules. Sure, there were a few mistakes but we have taken care of those and paid.
If people do not sign up with a valid profile URL or do not follow the rules it is not our fault. If you think there is an error, talk to us on the Discord. It's the quickest way to resolve the issues.
Is it necessary to re-register every week?
I did not receive payment in the past week, because I could not fulfill some requirements. But now I have doubts.

It is not necessary.
RaceCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:14:33 AM

Devs of RACE project announced that their supporters have to fill the form only one time. Nevertheless, the most important thing which decide supporters will receive signature payments or not is whether they meet the campaign's requirements. Supporters have to posts everyday, total postcount per week is 10 at least. Meet all their requirements, supporters will earn payments for sure.

Really? Could you please send me my coins then? I have over 90 posts using RACE sig and registered twice. This was because after the first week the excuse was that I was one of the 1150 people that had something wrong with my registration. Apparently only 50 people out of 1200 qualified for the payment. What that tells me is that the overwhelming majority of people who participate DON'T GET PAID. These were the stats posted by the dev himself. So, you're much better off participating in a sig bounty where the dev's actually pay everyone, unless you want to gamble that you will be one of the few people paid. When you aren't even using the RACE sig and you come in here and tell everyone that they will be paid "for sure" when clearly that isn't happening, it just ruins your credibility.

There was nothing wrong with the 1150 signups you mention. Signups were fine but people did not have the signature in their profile at all. This is the reason they have been filtered out. There were only like 10 people that did not provide a correct link to their profile.
RaceCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:16:33 AM

RACE BlockExplorer:

The page keeps on loading. I am not sure what bounty you want. We already have a working explorer at https://explorer.racecrypto.com
mrboo88

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

i have also put up a node. let's see how it will go from here
Most of Masternode coins plummeted, lost half or more of their previous prices, and Race is not exception. Don't worry sir, everything will turn back to normal.
Witt11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:08:06 AM

RACE BlockExplorer:

It is not working. After loading for a few minutes it alerts to an Ajax error. What is the point in an alternative faulty explorer when the official explorer is working just fine? https://explorer.racecrypto.com/

big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

+10 from the Signature Campaign  Smiley big tnx!

is the campaign still running this week?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Witt11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

Got the reward this morning. Thank you guys!

Witt11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

Trading volumes at stocks.exchange are going gradually down and are seemingly taken by other exchanges. Over the last 24 hours:

stocks.exchange - 3029 RACE
Cryptobridge - 2961 RACE
Southxchange - 1927 RACE

romacapitano

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

Trading volumes at stocks.exchange are going gradually down and are seemingly taken by other exchanges. Over the last 24 hours:

stocks.exchange - 3029 RACE
Cryptobridge - 2961 RACE
Southxchange - 1927 RACE
Why not apply to ask for listing RACE on coinexchange.io? I think this one is a good exchange, maybe has higher trading volume than the three above.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:25:32 PM

Cheers dev
diepytcc

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

Cheers dev
Any good news from devs and RACE project, ferall? Please let me know.
brubic

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:28:04 PM

Why did not I get paid for the signature this week?
supervitek

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:44:14 PM

Why did not I get paid for the signature this week?
Probably you missed 1 day? They are way to strict, like spies, checking if you been posting every day. I would say that devs are way to greedy to be sincere.
brubic

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:13:27 PM

Too high requirements. I hope this coin comes out of the hole at the bottom of which it is chained.
I regret about two weeks with a signature - race.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: