Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounty programs worth the time ??  (Read 118 times)
Maxranger (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:46:08 AM

Hey all
I'm a total newbie and put some $$$ into some ICOs i liked i see the all have bounty programs are they worth the effort? what are your typical returns on one vs the time taken ??

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LouisWilliam

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:54:59 AM

be careful now so much ICO,
one day have 100+ ICO begin start if you dont have exp, u cant find pj have quality
Dhanushka

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

be careful now so much ICO,
one day have 100+ ICO begin start if you dont have exp, u cant find pj have quality

First review good icos and then start doing the selected bounties. Bounties will give considerable amount of token

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:15:56 AM

Hey all
I'm a total newbie and put some $$$ into some ICOs i liked i see the all have bounty programs are they worth the effort? what are your typical returns on one vs the time taken ??
That would be very poor ratio, most of airdrops are dealt through google forms so it is easy and quite quick. Time investment is basically next to none. There is however the case of coins/tokens price after airdrops ends. Sure it can be huge but than massive dump from airdrop participants takes place, if you are late with transaction to the exchanges than... go figure. Lower valued coins will obviously have bad ratio but you can hold them for longer periods of time, without stress. Case of transaction cost is yet another thing to consider, taking erc20 tokens for example, each TX will consume some of the eth, having few different tokens may cost more in tx fee than those tokens themself. Aggravating and frustrating this could be, when some additional eth needs to purchased just to be able to send tokens of to the exchange (usually completely not worth the trouble).
One final thing is, that one have to wait weeks, sometimes months for most typical airdrop and some of them may never arrive! Fake ones, badly submitted form or simple human error can make you wait for nothing. I took part in quite a few airdrops, only few have had actually delivered. Of those few, one coin showed some good progress and value. Looking back I say that it was not worth my time and "hassle" with wallets, nodes etc.

Ralph1075

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

its actually worth the time, because i have been in the shoes of filling of forms for airdrop and later selling the received tokens at higher price.
BlinkLink

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

Hey all

Before on doing bounty find a project that you're interest with and the project is it scam or whatsoever, always study on it before spending time / money in it. Bounty is a great way for beginners to start gaining.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

Well, if you are about to begin then I think it is one of the risk-less method to get started because you are not investing your money in the first place itself. However, considering the tiny gain like faucet reward is not even worth the time invested unless and until there is strong referral network under your profile so make sure you are giving your time to something that is at least equivalent to your time invested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: