Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] <<MASTERCLOUD.IO >> Shared Masternodes  (Read 312 times)
Mastercloud.io (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

FULL & SHARED MASTERNODE HOSTING SERVICES

Master Cloud is a Masternode cloud hosting service and management provider, we have been working in the cryptocurrency market for over 2 years, we mine, trade, stake and own some masternodes, and we came to an account that masternodes and POS coins offer a great value for investments, as they don´t involve huge mining operations, insane electricity costs, lots and lots of harware or any of that stuff. So, we are creating MasterCloud, the next generation shared masternode as a service community, Anyone will be able to buy a seat for a masternode from us, we will administrate, monitor and promise a 99% uptime for the Masternode.

SERVICE COSTS & IMPORTANT RULES:

A Seat stands for a $1,000 USD share of the Masternode. Price will never change.

$170 USD for 6 Months Seat Contract + Seat Cost.

$320 USD for 1 Year Seat Contract + Seat Cost.

$500 USD for 1 Year Full MN Contract + Masternode Cost.

If a masternode costs $20,000 USD, there will be 20 Seats Available, so they are very limited.

96% of Masternode revenue will be paid every fortnight to Seat holders in equal parts.

4% is for administrative costs and project development since we want to launch a fully automated and powered by Blockchain Mastercloud.io platform and App.

Hot List Masternodes will be activated by June 2018,

If a Masternode´s Seats are all taken before Deadline they will be activated instantly.

If you purchase full masternode it will be activated in 48 hours + VIP support.

Join our Telegram Live Chat for Help, we will be constantly updating Sale progress there and on our social networks in construction.

If you want a full Masternode we can still help you with a  Full MN Hosting & Setup Contract.

We only accept cryptocurrency payments for Now.

VISIT MASTERCLOUD.IO
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sabih

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:35:59 AM

No team members and website in panama?
q5503162

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:42:08 AM

Now sb. sells the MN without the coins ,wow ,i am hurry to buy one
Mastercloud.io (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

Hi,

Team members are not disclosed since we are currently running masternodes, we want to avoid any sensitive data to be stolen or hacked, maybe in the future we will disclose and present DEVs & Team.

Website is not Panama based, check it out: https://dig.whois.com.au/ip/mastercloud.io
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:13:37 AM

looks good project by providing cloud service, after I see your website, where I can see team work to make sure and convince me about this project

gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

just one tweet, and I'll go further, if there is a desire to thank the addresses always find on my page on Twitter Wink https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/958301429139169281

Mastercloud.io (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:34:46 AM

just one tweet, and I'll go further, if there is a desire to thank the addresses always find on my page on Twitter Wink https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/958301429139169281

There is, will do. Thanks!
Mastercloud.io (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:03:29 PM

looks good project by providing cloud service, after I see your website, where I can see team work to make sure and convince me about this project

For Security measures no info will be disclosed.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

Like you said the project team is in a state of secrecy, we still want to know more about it
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

I think it is good project, but I the project doesn't give more information which interest many people to follow it. The style of language and background give more influence for follower Smiley

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
Mastercloud.io (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:08:34 PM

Like you said the project team is in a state of secrecy, we still want to know more about it

You can take it or leave it... Security is our top priority we won´t disclose any team info for now, maybe in the future.
Supercoiner111

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:46:41 PM

So this a new coin for shared MN? Huh

supervitek

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:12:55 PM

You can take it or leave it... Security is our top priority we won´t disclose any team info for now, maybe in the future.
Any guarantee that you are a legit company?
Mastercloud.io (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

So this a new coin for shared MN? Huh

No coin or token, you buy a real part of a masternode and get real payments from MN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: