Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Inquiries at Google and the rise in Bitcoin prices are related  (Read 134 times)
kreed.wenti (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:25:07 AM

Inquiries at Google and the rise in Bitcoin prices are related

If you want to know the price of Bitcoin, just ask Google. Nick Colas of Datatrek Research, a former analyst for monitoring Bitcoin, in an interview with CNBC suggested that the key to unraveling the next volatility is to observe Google's search service, as well as the creation of new wallets.

Kolas is not the first analyst who has grasped the connection with inquiries, the creation of a purse and the volatility of the price. Previously, Chris Berniske stated that the rate of BTC / USD clearly reflected the trend of Google search. Berniske called him "The virtuous cycle of Satoshi"

More
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

I bet enquiries go up as the price falls as well. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

I think there's a very smart person out there with a specialized UI tracking Google search analytics, news trends, and social media buzz that helps them trade Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. They're probably making a killing off it too.

ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:36:29 AM

Google trend for bitcoin have started to decline from December. You must not forget that in decber there were some TV stations that were doing talk about crypto for one whole week etc. creating the buzz and hype around it. But still amount of searches is above whet it was been before which is a good indicator.
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:37:57 AM

That might be true because I have watched it's video on YouTube how the man shows that the search queries on Google depicts the relationship between the price drop/rise in Bitcoin. But I do believe that it might also be that when a price drop/rise occurs the people search for it's related queries after or simultaneously as the movement is occurring. So I believe that the relationship is not 100% accurate and most probably useless since it is done after the fluctuation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nikjain422

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

It is funny how people relate this bullshit to something which is very serious and still believe in it.The price drop or rise has nothing to do with google inquires as if this is true than google should be the most richest person becoming from bitcoin trading.This is happening just because people who has less knowledge and don't know where will they get proper information,They google it as why this fluctuations are happening and this how the number of inquires increases and that's it.There is nothing more than that but people gets influence by this Youtubers  and think that is true.
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:40:29 PM

If you want to know the price of Bitcoin, just ask Google. Nick Colas of Datatrek Research, a former analyst for monitoring Bitcoin, in an interview with CNBC suggested that the key to unraveling the next volatility is to observe Google's search service, as well as the creation of new wallets.

Kolas is not the first analyst who has grasped the connection with inquiries, the creation of a purse and the volatility of the price. Previously, Chris Berniske stated that the rate of BTC / USD clearly reflected the trend of Google search. Berniske called him "The virtuous cycle of Satoshi"

More
I agree with what you are saying even i have seen this in lot of video and some of my friend has discuss with me too but again if it has little bit of truth than also it is of no use as this results are after everything has happen.Still i would advice you to not to believe in all those stuff,it is just a reaction to an action and nothing more.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:56:35 PM

More
I think its pretty obvious that in the last 6 months, Google search about bitcoin is expanding, which means that a lot is looking about bitcoin and how to make money out of it (creating new wallets). But I'm not sure what's the connection about the price though, more searches = price going up? This is a new theory for me.

Maybe people do search for bitcoin because they are curious about it. Social media has already created a lot of hype on it. And people want to learn more how to invest and create more money for them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:01:24 PM

Very stupid idea to ask the advice of Google. You can always find equal number of opposite answers. Our forum is no exception. The truth is always in the middle. Perhaps for this reason the price of bitcoin is relatively stable now. Do less queries. Maybe the price will go up. Lol.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: